Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 61385
-
03-09-20 21:15 #41660Senior Member

Posts: 511Casey
She's not bad. I pulled her last month and was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice body however her arms are messed up.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Takes the D well. This is the one the walks with her BF.
-
03-09-20 20:20 #41659Senior Member

Posts: 203Just make your own google maps page and build it overtime. Mine actually integrates with my google app on my phone so I always see the lines along the streets, like garrison blvd, wash blvd, fairhaven, ect. I think you can actually share the map with others so other people can edit it if they find new spots / areas. And yeah I think that map is outdated, some of those streets have no action as far as I saw.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 18:06 #41658Senior Member

Posts: 103Bmore loop
Is there a way to contribute and make edits to this google maps page?
This is really useful but I feel like it's kinda outdated. Maybe also color code the loop lines based on popularity or success rates? For example, some places are more likely to be busy with SWs than others, and when looking it at a map perspective it's helpful to see what's the most efficient paths to take based on location convenience and success rates.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...482398987&z=12
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:50 #41657Senior Member

Posts: 291Newbie Help
Try this thread - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).
I thought there was a Do's & Don'ts for newbies thread but I didn't see it.
GL!
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by MrOctober1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 11:17 #41656Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tree
Looks like I have a reason to visit B / cb. I have seen Tree in a few years. Always a great catch. I take it that she still looks good. Anyway she's worth the trip to find her. Peace.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 06:36 #41655Senior Member

Posts: 236Nice catch. Who / where are they?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 23:59 #41654Senior Member

Posts: 977Tree from Curtis Bay
Confirmed, she's back on the block. Caught her last night down a random side street I don't normally take.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 22:43 #41653Senior Member

Posts: 512Oh how I miss that little brown ass. The wife needs to go on vacay again so I can play LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
03-08-20 22:21 #41652Regular Member

Posts: 5New to SW game
Good evening fellas. From philly. New to bmore area. And completely new to SW game. I'm very familiar with dating and AMPs. Both in bmore and philly. But am completely new to SWs. I am interested in the Wilkens area. Can anyone pm me. Or hit up this post and fill me in on the general area. And Dos and Donts. Thanks in advance. Cheers.
-
03-08-20 21:25 #41651Senior Member

Posts: 280Kacey with a lot of "street" in her
The taller / slim Kacey (not sure how to spell the name) that I hooked up with had what I thought was a southern accent. I asked her about it and she laughed and said no she is from Baltimore but she gets asked that question a lot. So I guess it was just a strong Baltimore accent. She was friendly and I had a good time with her. I am not referring to the redhead in CLS' pics. That one was awful.
.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 16:26 #41650Senior Member

Posts: 50She works with another SW who goes by Kendra, had a threesome with them a few weeks back. I don't believe she has her own, yet. Kendra just texted me on Friday asking about another menage.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 16:08 #41649Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kacey
There are 2 Kacey's on the w / w. Is this the slim one that walks with her boyfriend?? I was thinking about pulling the trigger if that's her; but she seems like she has a lot of "street" in her. Just by our short conversation. But I know that you can't tell a book by its cover. Bolo and anyone else who has experienced this nymph, please grant me with some intel. It would be graciously appreciated. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 12:54 #41648Senior Member

Posts: 2344Casey
You must know her very well.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 09:45 #41647Senior Member

Posts: 134Kacey. She's a cutie. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bolo.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 01:25 #41646Senior Member

Posts: 1126I recognize Kiara on the right. But anyone know who the one on the left is?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!








Reply With Quote




