Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8120
-
03-11-20 10:03 #1910Regular Member

Posts: 8Can you provide any details? PM me please, I'm considering Danni.
Originally Posted by RoyFolker
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 01:07 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 765Daisy
Please let me know if / when you hear from her. I'll definitely contribute to the utility bills.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 20:19 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Daisy
I believe she went into rehab in January because she texted me Early February saying she needed money since all her utilities were shut off while she was in rehab. I saw her once early February and we tried to setup an appointment mid February, but she stopped texting and I haven't heard from her since. I have texted her many times in the last few weeks just asking if everything is OK and I get no replies. Her phone probably got shut off, or she may be back in rehab or jail. Who knows? I'm just going to wait and see if she ever posts again.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
ILH.
-
03-10-20 17:40 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 326I was on my way to see her in January. Texted very promptly. Got close and she asked for a little later time. Next thing I know she ghosted me completely. Crazy part is she had already given me the address. Did a couple of drive bys and there were two young guys messing with a car out front. Haven't seen any of her ads either since then. Too bad because I was excited to see her based off everyone's reviews.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 09:17 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 765Any Daisy sightings lately?
I met up with Daisy at her run down trailer near Ruthroff in later Dec. She was an attractive woman who was very down to earth and friendly. She loved anal sex and asked me to fuck her ass after a BBBJ on my first and only visit. I tried catching up with her a few weeks later and never received a text response. Then once out of the clear blue, she text saying that was she due to go to a court ordered rehab stint, but could find a ride due to no gas money. I text back saying I'd take her for free, but that was her last note. I've tried sending random texts over the last few weeks and yesterday a woman called when I texted wanting to know who I was. I said I was a friend of Daisy and was told I had the wrong number. Has anyone heard from Daisy or have her digits? Be safe out there!
-
03-09-20 12:04 #1905Regular Member

Posts: 8Claire "Nikki" Rose
Has anyone tried this one? A little on the pricey side, I'm wondering if she's real, and if she's worth it.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...son/ClaireRose
-
03-09-20 09:02 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 995Willow
Her ad claims 48. You need to add about 15-20 hard years to that number. When looking at her ad photos, look for the oldest / scariest pic and that her.
She insist on have her medium size dog on the bed with us during our time together. When I objected, she put the dog in the bathroom, at which time the mutt started whining and barking.
After a few minutes of BBBJ, I told her I was ready for CFS. She stated that she wouldn't do CFS as long as her dog was locked in the BR. I ended the session.
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...o/995210692486
I would not repeat.
CL.
-
03-09-20 00:56 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 245Victoria AKA Vicky
Looks hot but TGTBT so Tineye shows she is really Dayana Perez S.
See Dayana Perez S. Oficial.
Can't stand girls using fake pics.
Could use a gorgeous face Latina with BBBJ on menu. Feel free to PM me; have lots to trade.
-
03-05-20 22:15 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 263Nl
I think that's an old ad. It'd be great, but I tried texting and got an 'undeliverable' message. I recall her saying she didn't like that particular ad because of the face pic. Also, it wasn't 'accessed' in Mar. It said 'last reviewed' in Mar 2020.
.
Originally Posted by RoyFolker
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 19:58 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 117USA Sex Guide Classified
So, I went to the USA Sex Guide Classified to see how they are in Tucson (In Cincinnati they were very popular). There were only 3 ads. I contacted one and it is obviously some sort of scam. <sigh .
-
03-05-20 17:57 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 114OMG what is this gem I just found, could it be? Is she back?!
Holy crap, look what I ran across on Erotic Monkey, last login is March 2020.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-escort-tucson-146332
I hope she's back, she's the hottest damn provider I've ever seen. I'm broke as a joke right now, please someone confirm that she's back! I sent a text but she hasn't responded yet.
-
03-04-20 18:20 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw the first one, she goes by secret. I will not repeat. She lives in a trailer on the south side and wants you to do a car date, it was a terrible time, she looks like her pics, but I think she's on something too. She was a rush and didn't do BBBJ like her ad said she did when I saw it. I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by ETucson520
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 11:38 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 117Listcrawler TOFTT
Clearly some sort of con. I investigated some and multiple ads share the same email or phone. As of last midnight it appears that a majority of the ads on this site are part of the con.
Originally Posted by KaliMan
[View Original Post]
I created a burner email account and responded to one of the ads. As expected, I got an automated message back with absolutely no relation to the email I sent them. I could have played the game a bit more to see where it went, but I decided I knew enough and stopped.
-
03-04-20 00:35 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 117Listcrawler
Listcrawler has a fair number of ads like this. Offering sex for free, or for extremely low rates. It all seems TGTBT. What's the deal?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cson/46464028/
-
03-03-20 11:15 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 105Tanya the Tease
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3116656 anyone got a report on this one?











Reply With Quote




