Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1781

    Whole world shutdown

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Florida Governor Announces Closure of Bars and Nightclubs for Next 30 Days.
    Every country around the world is shutting down borders and activities for 30 days. This is clearly a nasty viral infection going around.

  2. #1780

    Closings

    Florida Governor Announces Closure of Bars and Nightclubs for Next 30 Days.

  3. #1779
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Followed by not so good news!

    All the more reason to engage in masturbation!

    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html
    Very interesting article - thanks for sharing Jay. Yeah the only "good" news was the part about the going rate for a BJ in Seattle going from 60 to 30 roses, LOL. Interesting times we are living in for sure with the coronavirus.

    For me, that article was a bit of a wakeup call. I've decided that moving forward, at least for the time being, I'm going to only see my two favorite regulars and limit myself to elbow bumps, K9, RCG, and BJ's. Anything face to face seems like just asking to get infected. Of course I could still get infected even with my precautions but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

    SYM

  4. #1778

    Followed by not so good news!

    Quote Originally Posted by ObtFla  [View Original Post]
    All the more reason to engage in masturbation!

    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html

  5. #1777

  6. #1776

    Casino Girl warning

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    My post was not intended to be a tour guide to finding hookers in Las Vegas. I completely agree with all you wrote. My comment about price was specific to those ladies that tend to hang out along the strip. $100 to $200 is normal, when you can find one of these jewels. Hookers in general are on the higher side, although I have never paid more than $200 to get laid in LV. Agencies are stupid expensive and CGs are unreliable. I have my favorites (two right now) and tend to stick with them.

    You are spot on with your assessment of CGs. The day of the spinner which chick with big blonde hair is long gone.

    With all respect, if you are paying $40 for BBFS, why are would you go to LV?

    C3.
    C3 you are spot on. There are no White Girl casino girls anymore. From what I've seen if she's white and Vegas gorgeous she is LEO, setting you up for ROB, or going to cost you $1 k before she ever touches you. If she ever touches you. My advice for Vegas like with any city, RTFF and do a whole lot of research! Some things I've learned the hard way:

    1. AMPs near the strip are not FS and they will try to get lots of money from you for basic services. 2. Call and ad girls are your worst option. The initial fee is to get to your room. Some will ask you to sign a waiver or even charge you a conversation fee. Sex is probably not happening. 3. Your room is sacred. Do not give out hour room number to anyone. A strange or unexpected knock on your door is bad news.

  7. #1775

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    My post was not intended to be a tour guide to finding hookers in Las Vegas. I completely agree with all you wrote. My comment about price was specific to those ladies that tend to hang out along the strip. $100 to $200 is normal, when you can find one of these jewels. Hookers in general are on the higher side, although I have never paid more than $200 to get laid in LV. Agencies are stupid expensive and CGs are unreliable. I have my favorites (two right now) and tend to stick with them.

    You are spot on with your assessment of CGs. The day of the spinner which chick with big blonde hair is long gone.

    With all respect, if you are paying $40 for BBFS, why are would you go to LV?

    C3.
    Where are the BBFS for under $100 in Orlando?

  8. #1774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Vegas is a YMMV kind of place. I used to live in SoCal and came to Vegas all the time, still go there 2 X times a year. One thing is certain, it is a terrible value compared to many other destinations. If you are OK with CFS and paying lots of money, sure, Vegas has lots to offer. But I am in my 60's and cannot get off with condom, so Vegas is an exercise in futility for me.

    I take exception to C3's point of "prices are similar to here". No way, I haven't paid more than $80 for BBFS in Orlando ever, usually $40 to $60. You are lucky to find one for $100 in Vegas. Most are in the $150 to $200 range. And almost always CFS to boot.

    I prefer white young spinners. There are no casino girls any longer that fit that description, if you find one, she will ask $500 and you will be lucky to negotiate down to $300 for covered service. Not my cup of tea.

    As a point of reference, I travel all over the country. My current favorite destination is Columbus OH. Last few trips I have found 18-20 year old cute white spinners down for BBFSCIP for $40.
    My post was not intended to be a tour guide to finding hookers in Las Vegas. I completely agree with all you wrote. My comment about price was specific to those ladies that tend to hang out along the strip. $100 to $200 is normal, when you can find one of these jewels. Hookers in general are on the higher side, although I have never paid more than $200 to get laid in LV. Agencies are stupid expensive and CGs are unreliable. I have my favorites (two right now) and tend to stick with them.

    You are spot on with your assessment of CGs. The day of the spinner which chick with big blonde hair is long gone.

    With all respect, if you are paying $40 for BBFS, why are would you go to LV?

    C3.

  9. #1773

    Inbox me

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Vegas is a YMMV kind of place. I used to live in SoCal and came to Vegas all the time, still go there 2 X times a year. One thing is certain, it is a terrible value compared to many other destinations. If you are OK with CFS and paying lots of money, sure, Vegas has lots to offer. But I am in my 60's and cannot get off with condom, so Vegas is an exercise in futility for me.

    I take exception to C3's point of "prices are similar to here". No way, I haven't paid more than $80 for BBFS in Orlando ever, usually $40 to $60. You are lucky to find one for $100 in Vegas. Most are in the $150 to $200 range. And almost always CFS to boot.

    I prefer white young spinners. There are no casino girls any longer that fit that description, if you find one, she will ask $500 and you will be lucky to negotiate down to $300 for covered service. Not my cup of tea.

    As a point of reference, I travel all over the country. My current favorite destination is Columbus OH. Last few trips I have found 18-20 year old cute white spinners down for BBFSCIP for $40.
    Sending you a pm.

  10. #1772

    The reason to visit Brothels

    I have read everyone's opinion and you all have valid points. Your reality and your experience is your own. I do want to set the record straight that it's not a multi-hour Drive from LV to the nearest brothels. Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch are 45 minutes fro the strip. Indeed not in Clark county.

    That being said, Max Dream at Sheri's Ranch is why I started mongering in the first place. The most beautiful woman that I will ever be with. 5'8", tanned skin, absolutely beautiful face, toned and well spoken. Sweet, pretty, 26 years old and model beautiful! Yes, everything covered and timed. Yes, cost me a car payment $$ But in my life, I could have never bedded this beauty unless I was a millionaire. Caveat: not every encounter is like her, and YMMV but damned man. She's going right in my trophy case.

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=838

  11. #1771

    Barranquilla

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I assume that you are at la Torre del Reloj now. Save me some of these pawgs. I am going back again in August and am thinking to stay closer to the tower instead of Bocagrande. I cannot get tired of Cartagena. I may also try Barranquilla this time when I visit.
    I prefer staying near the tower as well here in Cartegena. Some of the most beautiful young women you have ever seen in your life. Barranquilla is the home of Latin Superstar Shakira. Unfortunately it's not all that great as Medellin or Cartagena or even Cali for that matter for mongering. The shopping malls in Barranquilla however is FULL or young gorgeous talent which most can be had for free with a little Spanish and a nice dinner.

  12. #1770
    I assume that you are at la Torre del Reloj now. Save me some of these pawgs. I am going back again in August and am thinking to stay closer to the tower instead of Bocagrande. I cannot get tired of Cartagena. I may also try Barranquilla this time when I visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently I'm Cartagena Colombia drinking at a hooker bar while writing this report. Your post on Las Vegas is spot on correct. Especially the young diamond in the rough you can simply find by taking a leisurely stroll on the strip. Las Vegas is one of my favorite playgrounds.

    Have fun buddy and get laid!

    By the way did the woman with the child atleast grab a baby sitter before blowing you? Lol

  13. #1769
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    As I write this I am, indeed, sitting in a hotel room in Las Vegas about to take a walk down the strip, fully expecting to get laid tonight. I have two favs here, but neither is in town.

    Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas, but it certainly is tolerated. And there are a few extra categories worth mentioning.

    First, there are a few web sites with legit hookers advertising.

    Second, there are a bunch of agencies that will send a girl to your room for a couple hundred bucks. The girl in the picture is not the one that shows up and they work off tips past the two bills.

    Third, there are Casino Girls. CGs are just that, they hang around the casinos, usually the bars or slots, and get picked up. They used to be drop dead gorgeous young girls, many big hair blondes dressed like they are ready to party. Now, they are attractive, mostly AA, and if they cause trouble they are permanently banned from all casinos. They are tolerated because, face it, they tend to make customers happy and stick around the hotels.

    Fourth, there are Latin houses. These are apartments where a small number of Latin women, usually beautiful, will see you for $60 or $80 for 20 minutes. They are almost never GFE, but often you can pick between two or three. They also rotate in and out.

    Fifth, and my favorite, is the unnamed ladies that hang out on Las Vegas Blvd. (the Strip). They walk alone, are usually very young, and can be lots of fun. You literally meet them by walking the Strip, cross the bridges. Negotiate. Prices are similar to what we see here, maybe a little higher, but definitely worth it. I have met college students (so they say) and a runaway or two (legal age) and once met a lady walking with her husband and kid and, son of a ***** that I am, I negotiated the best blowjob of my life.

    And, just my opinion, the SW scene tends to be about the quality of the Backpage girls we used to enjoy. I am sure there is a ghetto around here, somewhere, but I don't know of it.

    Getting laid in LV is kinda fun.

    C3.
    Vegas is a YMMV kind of place. I used to live in SoCal and came to Vegas all the time, still go there 2 X times a year. One thing is certain, it is a terrible value compared to many other destinations. If you are OK with CFS and paying lots of money, sure, Vegas has lots to offer. But I am in my 60's and cannot get off with condom, so Vegas is an exercise in futility for me.

    I take exception to C3's point of "prices are similar to here". No way, I haven't paid more than $80 for BBFS in Orlando ever, usually $40 to $60. You are lucky to find one for $100 in Vegas. Most are in the $150 to $200 range. And almost always CFS to boot.

    I prefer white young spinners. There are no casino girls any longer that fit that description, if you find one, she will ask $500 and you will be lucky to negotiate down to $300 for covered service. Not my cup of tea.

    As a point of reference, I travel all over the country. My current favorite destination is Columbus OH. Last few trips I have found 18-20 year old cute white spinners down for BBFSCIP for $40.

  14. #1768

    You missed your chance

    To vote for her.

    Harris was a big supporter of Sesta / fosta.

    But also. Go to 16:23.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RP2Y31PTPkY

    She had a problem with trying to have a lot of issues both ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Austria, and many other countries in Europe allow prostitution to be legal. What will it take for a politician to start a discussion?

  15. #1767

    Excellent Post C3

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    As I write this I am, indeed, sitting in a hotel room in Las Vegas about to take a walk down the strip, fully expecting to get laid tonight.

    Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas, but it certainly is tolerated. And there are a few extra categories worth mentioning.

    First, there are a few web sites with legit hookers advertising.

    Second, there are a bunch of agencies that will send a girl to your room for a couple hundred bucks. The girl in the picture is not the one that shows up and they work off tips past the two bills.

    Third, there are Casino Girls. CGs are just that, they hang around the casinos, usually the bars or slots, and get picked up. They used to be drop dead gorgeous young girls, many big hair blondes dressed like they are ready to party. Now, they are attractive, mostly AA, and if they cause trouble they are permanently banned from all casinos. They are tolerated because, face it, they tend to make customers happy and stick around the hotels.

    Fourth, there are Latin houses. These are apartments where a small number of Latin women, usually beautiful, will see you for $60 or $80 for 20 minutes. They are almost never GFE, but often you can pick between two or three. They also rotate in and out.

    Fifth, and my favorite, is the unnamed ladies that hang out on Las Vegas Blvd. (the Strip). They walk alone, are usually very young, and can be lots of fun. You literally meet them by walking the Strip, cross the bridges. Negotiate. Prices are similar to what we see here, maybe a little higher, but definitely worth it. I have met college students (so they say) and a runaway or two (legal age) and once met a lady walking with her husband and kid and, son of a ***** that I am, I negotiated the best blowjob of my life.

    And, just my opinion, the SW scene tends to be about the quality of the Backpage girls we used to enjoy. I am sure there is a ghetto around here, somewhere, but I don't know of it.

    Getting laid in LV is kinda fun.

    C3.
    I'm currently I'm Cartagena Colombia drinking at a hooker bar while writing this report. Your post on Las Vegas is spot on correct. Especially the young diamond in the rough you can simply find by taking a leisurely stroll on the strip. Las Vegas is one of my favorite playgrounds.

    Have fun buddy and get laid!

    By the way did the woman with the child atleast grab a baby sitter before blowing you? Lol

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape