Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 2261
-
02-19-20 20:20 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 2464From Sin City
As I write this I am, indeed, sitting in a hotel room in Las Vegas about to take a walk down the strip, fully expecting to get laid tonight. I have two favs here, but neither is in town.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas, but it certainly is tolerated. And there are a few extra categories worth mentioning.
First, there are a few web sites with legit hookers advertising.
Second, there are a bunch of agencies that will send a girl to your room for a couple hundred bucks. The girl in the picture is not the one that shows up and they work off tips past the two bills.
Third, there are Casino Girls. CGs are just that, they hang around the casinos, usually the bars or slots, and get picked up. They used to be drop dead gorgeous young girls, many big hair blondes dressed like they are ready to party. Now, they are attractive, mostly AA, and if they cause trouble they are permanently banned from all casinos. They are tolerated because, face it, they tend to make customers happy and stick around the hotels.
Fourth, there are Latin houses. These are apartments where a small number of Latin women, usually beautiful, will see you for $60 or $80 for 20 minutes. They are almost never GFE, but often you can pick between two or three. They also rotate in and out.
Fifth, and my favorite, is the unnamed ladies that hang out on Las Vegas Blvd. (the Strip). They walk alone, are usually very young, and can be lots of fun. You literally meet them by walking the Strip, cross the bridges. Negotiate. Prices are similar to what we see here, maybe a little higher, but definitely worth it. I have met college students (so they say) and a runaway or two (legal age) and once met a lady walking with her husband and kid and, son of a ***** that I am, I negotiated the best blowjob of my life.
And, just my opinion, the SW scene tends to be about the quality of the Backpage girls we used to enjoy. I am sure there is a ghetto around here, somewhere, but I don't know of it.
Getting laid in LV is kinda fun.
C3.
-
02-19-20 11:39 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 292Concur
I suspect it's far from what most mongers would call a "paradise" for prostitution, the brothels are hugely in less than convenient locations and, once you've gotten there, it's tough to justify leaving without partaking, even if the available ladies aren't necessarily what you're looking for. That said, there's a huge benefit in knowing you're not violating the law and that there's no possibility of an arrest.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 14:23 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 1104That's kind of what I figured. Nevada is far from the monger paradise some might think it is, particularly if you have to spend hours driving through the desert to even get to one of the brothels.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 09:25 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 292Speaking of prostitution and the law
A Colorado woman was arrested in Tampa over prostitution related charges. Seems she and an Isreali man ran a "high end" prostitution ring. While pointing this out may skew the results, I'm curious as to which will get more attention, the arrest and the allegations that led to the arrest or the fees the escorts were charging. I can certainly see why they referred to it as "high end"!
https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...8-218ba4e8746c
-
02-17-20 09:21 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 292Legalized prostituion
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
Please keep in mind that my OP wasn't meant to be a detailed outline of what Nevada does in regards to prostitution, only that it is legal in that State. And yes, you're absolutely correct, it is NOT legal in Las Vegas, or, more accurately, in Clark County where Las Vegas is located. As I recall, Nevada bases the law on population, if the county has more than some number of citizens (I believe the cut-off is 700,000), then it is not legal for prostitution to exist in that county. When I was last in Vegas a few years back, there was a ton of advertisements for prostitution though, like most other places where it is not legal, it's couched as massages, escort services or private erotic dances. While there, I also visited one of the legal brothels. While not a great experience, it wasn't bad either. I don't recall the name of the brothel, it was a drive from Vegas, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, there were about a dozen ladies working, some were fairly attractive, others not so much and, from what I recall, more expensive than most of the providers in our area. One could argue that there's some "value" to it being legal and regulated, you don't need to be at all concerned about being arrested and, with being tested regularly, the chances of any STD are rather low.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:21 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 1482Initial observations can change
The RTFF sentiment should be applied in all matters including brothels. Luckily, way before I moved to Vegas, I took a trip to a few brothels while out on a business trip and:
1. The two places I visited were not horrid compounds. In fact, I was a Sheri's Ranch last week and it's just a bit off the beaten path in Pahrump. It has a phenomenal sports bar that locals peruse, and they even offer an overnight hotel on site. I've gone there and I had a blast without even partying with a provider.
2. Many guys here in the forum would like to be able to make choices. I. e. , a lineup. Most longtime mongers have experienced that anxiety of standing at a doorway and not knowing what the hell is going to be behind the door.
3. Everything is indeed safe at the brothels. For those who like that type of thing, it's right up your alley. They even get the girls tested on a routine basis. There is YMMV in that regard. They protect themselves in every single encounter.
4. Some parties are expensive. But the entire hobby is! I have had parties with pornstars at chicken ranch for as little as $250. In a safe, legal environment where I knew I could walk to my car still a free man after it's over. I have had crappy Eros providers for ten times as much, with the risk of incarceration after it was over. There is also no crazed pimp or boyfriend kicking in the door. There is no green dot scam, no ROB, no bait and switch, no vice squad sting, no underage, no bad part of town or sketchy hotel! Safety is worth the price. That's why I buy car insurance even though I have not wrecked in 60 years of driving.
5. YMMV, but luck favors the prepared. If you do your research ahead of time, and make sure you know what you're paying for, a legal NV brothel can be the time of your life. Don't go to the places that are compound-like. Don't go to the places with bad ratings. Look at the girls on the website that you want to party with beforehand and book them specifically. Maybe you want a hot tub party or a dungeon party? Book that in advance. It can be a fun time.
I suggest you take more than my advice, more than Vinos and more than C3's and do your own research. Give it a try and make your own determination after you know what you're getting into before you go. BTW: drive yourself! Limos and taxis cost the brothel and they add that cost to your party. Chill in the bar and mingle. The girls join you and you can avoid the lineup. You can get to know a girl without the awkward first conversation in the room.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:56 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 2060Cherry Patch Ranch
Many moons ago, I went to Vegas and decided to rent a car to go out to one of the brothels. The brochures all said that the Cherry Patch Ranch was one of the best, only a 90 minute drive from Vegas. I drove through that damn desert at 90 mph for well over two hours before I found the place. I almost turned around three times but I always saw a sign saying it was right up the road.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
The place looked more like a compound than a brothel, a bunch of trailers all bunched up together with a six foot high barbed wire fence around it. I pushed the buzzer to get in and a voice told me to wait. I waited about five minutes and they buzzed me in. The madame wore huge sunglasses and told me to sit down and not ask any questions. She gave me a menu of services provided and that was it. It was dark as a tomb in there.
About 20 girls came out for the lineup and the quality was mediocre, at best. The girls were so fat and ugly that I wanted to tell the madame that I was going to pass. I didn't, because I was afraid something may happen to me. I was literally, trapped in there. The last girl was OK-enough looking, so I picked her. We went back to her "bedroom," which was the size of a broom closet. It didn't even have a bed, just a couch looking thig to do the deed. She was pleasant to talk to and a decent lay. She told me about their life there. They must go to every single lineup, no matter what time it is. They sleep when they can. No TV, no newspapers, or even magazines. They work three weeks on and one week off. They sign a six month contract with the brothel that is extremely binding for the girls. They pay top dollar to rent the room and they must buy their meals from the brothel. Also, half of what they make goes back to the brothel too. They are checked out for STD's by a doctor once a week. They pay for it. All in all, a tough lifestyle for the girls.
It was also quite expensive. I paid $$ plus tip for FS. This was in the mid-nineties.
So that was my experience with a Nevada brothel.
-
02-15-20 01:00 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 1104Nevada
C3 is definitely right about Nevada. As anyone who's been out there can attest, while the legal brothels exist, they're only located in desolate, rural areas (Winnamucca is probably the best known), places where virtually no other type of business could succeed. And, as stated, they're pricey and service is lackluster, at best. It might be okay as a curiosity to stop at one just to look around and to say you'd been there, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
You won't find any in a developed, populated area with actual decent motels, restaurants, or other typical travel destinations. The bottom line is the whole Nevada prostitution scene is quite depressing.
-
02-15-20 00:04 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yes. But no.
Yes, prostitution is legal in Nevada, but not everywhere in Nevada. For instance, it is not legal in Las Vegas. What is interesting is, most of us think that the prostitutes in the legal brothels are way overpriced and not very good. The best are still the ones that you hire illegally.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
Now, that said, prostitution is legal and licensed in Tijuana. That is a short distance from San Diego, California. And it is really fun, and really cheap.
C3.
-
02-14-20 16:06 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 292If they only had a brain
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
And let's not forget Nevada! Somehow that State, still part of the United States as far as I know, manages to handle legal prostitution as well. I suppose, much like the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, our politicians would only need a brain to make it happen. Tax it, regulate it, do regular medical screens, seems like a win / win. If someone wants to offer sex for money and someone else wants to pay that money, why not?
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 14:06 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 548Make it legal
Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Austria, and many other countries in Europe allow prostitution to be legal. What will it take for a politician to start a discussion?
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 09:15 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 292And yet another arrest
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
No idea. I saw that too, it had me a bit surprised, seems like most of the busts will involve the "regular" web, no idea why they'd intentionally make use of a dark web site. That said, today's news has yet another example of sex being the root of all evil in this world! And yes, said sarcastically!
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
https://www.thetelegraph.com/news/cr...g-15052877.php
-
02-13-20 11:33 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 222They said contacts were made through a dark web site. Any idea what that's about?
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 09:29 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 292Even smart people get arrested!
Another pointless sting about people allegedly committing crimes that hurt no one. I found this interesting simply because of the president (well, now former president) of a university was among those arrested. Then he apparently decided to compound his problems by giving a false name. Oops.
https://www.jacksonfreepress.com/new...t-prostitutio/
-
02-09-20 23:33 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 44That's everywhere.
You always have to be on the lookout anywhere you go or any site you go on. Many times its just luck to avoid having issues. I have stories of ones that I really knew well and stuff happened. People change and can turn on you in an instant. I think sometimes its easier to get careless with a regular and they know that. That is why you never put your guard down even with someone you know for years.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






