Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 9918
-
03-07-20 09:27 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 213New Sexy Brunette. BEWARE, BAIT AND SWITCH
I did finally go see her on Thursday but really wished I didn't. Let me start by saying the pic she posted is old; she is a drug addict with a few scabs over and a wicked nasty attitude (even via text) -first red flag. She is very short with a big tattoo on her chest, lives in a sketchy neighborhood in Fairbanks street, and has a pimp. Once you walked in that abandoned house you can tell it's a trap house. She sets a camera in her filthy bedroom that she tries to hide with some clothes and towels. She literally sets the camera right in front of the bed. Her pimp hides in an adjacent room giving her directions on the phone. I wanted to bounce but I feared for my life as she was getting loud demanding that I still have to pay her, and she wouldn't do BBBJ that she agreed to on the phone on multiple occasions . I cut my losses and went on with it but I was really thrown off and uninterested, Meanwile she kept texting her pimp who was ringing her up every two minutes. GUYS STAY AWAY, SHE IS DANGEROUS. OR IF you don't BELIEVE ME PROCEED WITH CAUTION AT YOUR OWN RISK. That was the worst experience I've ever had, like I said she sets a camera in the room to film the whole thing as her pimp is watching the scene in another room.
Originally Posted by BebeBozzo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 08:14 #2432Banned Member

Posts: 152Little Nikki / Lacey
Has anyone seen her lately?
-
03-06-20 22:51 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 157Seems like a lot of bad providers around
I've heard that about Krystle before. I never do incalls with anyone so it's always a different experience that way. I get too sketched out thinking about robberies and what not. I also didn't see the review for #2, thanks for telling me I was going to test those waters.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 18:44 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 237Red Riding Hood
I read all the reports.
She looks good in the adds, I am wondering if the in call is a good location.
-
03-06-20 04:29 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 62I have notes on the second in #2403.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 00:10 #2428Banned Member

Posts: 968Hey Stretch buddy.
That Krystle one you mentioned was a hassle for some over the years. Of her escorting. I've read several bad reports on her. There's like 2 or 3 on here. From years ago. An I think Eternal was referring to his report being NOT so good. Think I kinda remember him saying that on here. An that 2nd one ya linked. Out of Westboro. Somebody posted seeing her last week. He walked away from the date happening. Left her motel room. Cause her and her friend were too concerned with their drugs / paraphernalia. It seemed. I think he made a smart, wise choice. I don't think she told him her gf was hiding in the bathroom? Before the dumb chick came out. So yeah that's a red flag too.
-
03-05-20 21:20 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 174I saw the one from the third link in your post. She went by Krystle back then. I reviewed her here (post #597)..
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 11:37 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 157Questions and feedback
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/431492265635
She seems wicked cool I just haven't visited her yet. Looks good as well!
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/201183985716
Have also read reports about this one and some good reviews with some bad ones, any takers?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/a...t/795011123926
For all these question I've asked I have some feedback for everyone. This girl has a great head game and is not hastle at all. Her along with black Brittany on main st. I can't seem to find her ad but it was worth it with minimal damage.
-
03-05-20 10:14 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 159Is she moving again?
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 03:17 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 190Best
Who's gives the best slip job in the area?
-
03-04-20 23:18 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 190Hannah
Has Hannah reached out to anyone about discounts before she moves and changes her number? I'm a little skeptical of the texts.
-
03-04-20 13:03 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 257Classy Mature Woman Rates
What was the damage for this one? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 11:44 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 1268Alexus
I saw her when she first started posting when she was teamed up with Stella. Except for being late at her own incall location, my 1/2 hour session was fine. Nothing to write home about but enjoyable. Maybe she learned that scamming was easier than working, I don't know. She was cool when I saw her the one time.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Patten
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 07:03 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 75Rip off
Check the Fitchburg forum. I can sum it up and say she's a rip off.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 23:14 #2419Regular Member

Posts: 21Stay Away, scam alert
Hey,
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
If you need more info on her, refer to the Fitchburg forum, type her name in and try to find at least one positive review.








Reply With Quote






