Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 662 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2433

    New Sexy Brunette. BEWARE, BAIT AND SWITCH

    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    I did finally go see her on Thursday but really wished I didn't. Let me start by saying the pic she posted is old; she is a drug addict with a few scabs over and a wicked nasty attitude (even via text) -first red flag. She is very short with a big tattoo on her chest, lives in a sketchy neighborhood in Fairbanks street, and has a pimp. Once you walked in that abandoned house you can tell it's a trap house. She sets a camera in her filthy bedroom that she tries to hide with some clothes and towels. She literally sets the camera right in front of the bed. Her pimp hides in an adjacent room giving her directions on the phone. I wanted to bounce but I feared for my life as she was getting loud demanding that I still have to pay her, and she wouldn't do BBBJ that she agreed to on the phone on multiple occasions . I cut my losses and went on with it but I was really thrown off and uninterested, Meanwile she kept texting her pimp who was ringing her up every two minutes. GUYS STAY AWAY, SHE IS DANGEROUS. OR IF you don't BELIEVE ME PROCEED WITH CAUTION AT YOUR OWN RISK. That was the worst experience I've ever had, like I said she sets a camera in the room to film the whole thing as her pimp is watching the scene in another room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2653B45F-E397-41D7-8A77-DC30FC5382C1.jpg‎  

  2. #2432

    Little Nikki / Lacey

    Has anyone seen her lately?

  3. #2431

    Seems like a lot of bad providers around

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    That Krystle one you mentioned was a hassle for some over the years. Of her escorting. I've read several bad reports on her. There's like 2 or 3 on here. From years ago. An I think Eternal was referring to his report being NOT so good. Think I kinda remember him saying that on here. An that 2nd one ya linked. Out of Westboro. Somebody posted seeing her last week. He walked away from the date happening. Left her motel room. Cause her and her friend were too concerned with their drugs / paraphernalia. It seemed. I think he made a smart, wise choice. I don't think she told him her gf was hiding in the bathroom? Before the dumb chick came out. So yeah that's a red flag too.
    I've heard that about Krystle before. I never do incalls with anyone so it's always a different experience that way. I get too sketched out thinking about robberies and what not. I also didn't see the review for #2, thanks for telling me I was going to test those waters.

  4. #2430

    Red Riding Hood

    I read all the reports.

    She looks good in the adds, I am wondering if the in call is a good location.

  5. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/431492265635

    She seems wicked cool I just haven't visited her yet. Looks good as well!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/201183985716

    Have also read reports about this one and some good reviews with some bad ones, any takers?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/a...t/795011123926

    For all these question I've asked I have some feedback for everyone. This girl has a great head game and is not hastle at all. Her along with black Brittany on main st. I can't seem to find her ad but it was worth it with minimal damage.
    I have notes on the second in #2403.

  6. #2428

    Hey Stretch buddy.

    That Krystle one you mentioned was a hassle for some over the years. Of her escorting. I've read several bad reports on her. There's like 2 or 3 on here. From years ago. An I think Eternal was referring to his report being NOT so good. Think I kinda remember him saying that on here. An that 2nd one ya linked. Out of Westboro. Somebody posted seeing her last week. He walked away from the date happening. Left her motel room. Cause her and her friend were too concerned with their drugs / paraphernalia. It seemed. I think he made a smart, wise choice. I don't think she told him her gf was hiding in the bathroom? Before the dumb chick came out. So yeah that's a red flag too.

  7. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/431492265635

    She seems wicked cool I just haven't visited her yet. Looks good as well!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/201183985716

    Have also read reports about this one and some good reviews with some bad ones, any takers?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/a...t/795011123926

    For all these question I've asked I have some feedback for everyone. This girl has a great head game and is not hastle at all. Her along with black Brittany on main st. I can't seem to find her ad but it was worth it with minimal damage.
    I saw the one from the third link in your post. She went by Krystle back then. I reviewed her here (post #597)..

  8. #2426

    Questions and feedback

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/431492265635

    She seems wicked cool I just haven't visited her yet. Looks good as well!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/201183985716

    Have also read reports about this one and some good reviews with some bad ones, any takers?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/a...t/795011123926

    For all these question I've asked I have some feedback for everyone. This girl has a great head game and is not hastle at all. Her along with black Brittany on main st. I can't seem to find her ad but it was worth it with minimal damage.

  9. #2425
    Is she moving again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Has Hannah reached out to anyone about discounts before she moves and changes her number? I'm a little skeptical of the texts.

  10. #2424

    Best

    Who's gives the best slip job in the area?

  11. #2423

    Hannah

    Has Hannah reached out to anyone about discounts before she moves and changes her number? I'm a little skeptical of the texts.

  12. #2422

    Classy Mature Woman Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Came here to write a review on my recent experience with this one but no need to, you've nailed it. Only thing I can add is that she seemed to have a bit of a strange rhythmic breathing thing going on, I thought she was going to have a heart attack but claimed she was just cumming It's usually a special trip to Worcester for me if I want to sample some of the local talent, so I probably won't be repeating with this one, nice woman though.
    What was the damage for this one? Thanks in advance.

  13. #2421

    Alexus

    I saw her when she first started posting when she was teamed up with Stella. Except for being late at her own incall location, my 1/2 hour session was fine. Nothing to write home about but enjoyable. Maybe she learned that scamming was easier than working, I don't know. She was cool when I saw her the one time.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patten  [View Original Post]
    Check the Fitchburg forum. I can sum it up and say she's a rip off.

  14. #2420

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman,

    Any positive information on this provider? Please message me.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/325783178444
    Check the Fitchburg forum. I can sum it up and say she's a rip off.

  15. #2419

    Stay Away, scam alert

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman,

    Any positive information on this provider? Please message me.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/325783178444
    Hey,

    If you need more info on her, refer to the Fitchburg forum, type her name in and try to find at least one positive review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape