Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 7898
-
03-07-20 08:11 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 103I always throw an intro to the ladies. And that was her first response, a copy and paste saying her age and what she was doing. I simply replied "no problem" than blocked her. How's that violating anything? Before I could even submit her account. My account was locked out. I got email response back from support. Submitted a ticket. Seems like as long as it doesn't happen again. They will reinstate my account. Will see here soon. And I simply do month to month. I use it for 1-2 months gather info numbers and take a break and return once I exhausted all my numbers and want to look for new girls.
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 01:22 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 237Those scammers on SA LOL
Those scammer on SA go hard they been thinking of everything if you are 1% lame they will get you for something just tell them your old school you use nothing but cash. One told me to give me her my credit card number and she will take only her allowance out nothing more LMAO!
-
03-06-20 21:18 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 334Play it safe
You got to weigh your options. At the end of the day, you're dealing with emotional women. I was seeing someone for a couple of months and when I ended things, she got a little pissy. It didn't escalate, but I was so happy I never shared my personal details (full name, etc.).
Originally Posted by BostonBob744
[View Original Post]
I've never met someone in my car. I'd never even consider it in a company car. If someone wanted a meet-and-greet, I'd meet up for a drink somewhere. . . And if someone wanted more, I'd get a cheap room. That room will pay for itself if things go sideways. If you don't want to go for a room or find an indescript car, then you might be stuck with Massage Parlors and Escorts. Good Luck.
Mikey T.
-
03-06-20 21:04 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 294Viper, I would email Customer Support (seekingarrangement@datesupporter.com) and ask that the account be reinstated. Let them know that you're considering a charge back since you didn't do anything to violate their Terms of Use.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
03-06-20 20:53 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 319Baby
I've known this one for awhile but she never wanted to get together.
Finally getting her to meet me in the FC! I will report back! Anyone ever chatted with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/e9a69...a-8e20e0064b79
-
03-06-20 20:00 #4173Banned Member

Posts: 522Account block
Your done. You never respond to any profile (usually a scam, read some of my other posts) on anything that indicates underage or wording that violates TOS agreements with SA. You never respond just block them. Thats rule #1 because they use A. I. Scanning to catch shit like that. Rule #2 Screen shot or respond immediately by text any number they give you to get them off the site to text. That way if it does happen or they / or SA deletes their profile you have a number to contact them. You are done and have lost all your messages and contacts on there. You are now banned and must start all over. Search on here how to rejoin after being banned because you now have to jump thru hoops to get back on. This is another perfect example (tons on here actually) why no one should NEVER pay them 3 months membership.
-
03-06-20 19:29 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 103Account block / lock for underage now
For violating TOS? Some chick responded to my message she was 18, but in her response she wrote I'm 17. But turning 18 in summer. Just wanted to sign up now. I replied no problem. And blocked. A few hrs later my account is locked out. Shit luck. Any chance my account gets unlocked. Too many numbers and girls number I didn't save. All in messages. RIP.
-
03-06-20 16:17 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 289Advice
As for a company car or marked otherwise. That is just asking for all types of trouble. If things go sideways now she can contact your place of work or at least threaten something like that. I hate always thinking worse-case scenario, but if you don't, bad things seem to happen. You got to try to lower your risk all around or you won't last long.
Originally Posted by BostonBob744
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 15:38 #4170Regular Member

Posts: 6Hidden Views
There's a setting to choose whether anyone can see if you viewed their profile or not.
Originally Posted by AceKingQueen
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 12:47 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 560The mythic unicorn we all dream of
I'd say you hit jackpot, man. Definitely keep that fish on the line and see where it goes. And if she wants to bring friends, the more the merrier!
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
Looking forward to your report later and cheers!
-
03-06-20 12:19 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 150Recommendation
Suggest keep her on the line but at least hit it once or get a BBBJ before spending funds for a group trip. LOL, If they seem legit, you can invite me on that trip.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 10:20 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 1021If you can verify they're all over 18 then sure, it's worth entertaining but unless you can verify they're all of age then I'd run like there's no tomorrow. Sound like a scenario tailor made for an ep of To Catch A Predator that you DEFINITELY would not want to be on.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 10:04 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 103Young chick wants to get out of the area for a getaway
Meet her yesterday just a car ride. Says she's 19. Didn't verify. Apparent she's bi. She wanted us to drive out of the area. Yeah I wasn't quite ready for that. She wants to go out of town but wants to bring her gf. After driving around a little she wants to bring a 3rd chick too. She's like would possibly a 4 some. All under 20 I'm assuming. She's like she wants to go for a week or so? WTF! She seem relatively inexperienced with guys. I was like you haven't even spent a day with me and you want to spend a week? Yeah, so I was like how about you kiss me. That's when you can tell she was nervous and shaky. But she did and afterwards she went home. I said I would like to meet the others before we go on an extended trip together. She got home and texts more with pics. They look young LOL. She didn't ask for $. Was simply looking for someone to take her possibly her friends on a trip. What's why'all thoughts? Keep the fish on the line? Or move on?
-
03-06-20 08:20 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 235Picture Seller Only
-
03-06-20 04:24 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 89Baby Mia Fake pictures
https://www.seeking.com/member/e066f...8-34beb9dd0671
Pictures are of a pro model in Oklahoma. The other pictures of the model on Instagram and Twitter are even hotter than the profile pics, but hey, she's not in Bmore. Or on SA.
The real model. Tiffany:
https://www.instagram.com/bidohead/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/bidohead












Reply With Quote





