Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9399

    Stop paying till you get what you paid for!

    Quote Originally Posted by GJames525  [View Original Post]
    Sadly I was hustled out of 200 today. Tye the girl in the ad with black lipstick and the red teddy.
    Guys like you is why the boards are flooded with with girls like this because you guys refuse to exercise control of the situation you get involved in! If they don't like it fuck uhm they cone and go! But stupidity stays with you forever if you don't change.

  2. #9398

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by GJames525  [View Original Post]
    So had been looking at Mercedes for a while and decided to take the chance sadly all I got was taken for 200 so careful gents. She's the Mercedes with the dark lips and red teddy on. Ad says looking for regulas yes regular suckers.
    Thanks for letting us know. I think the vast majority of us have been there at one point or another. As these are your first posts I'm not sure how experienced you are, but if you're new to this you may want to stick with well reviewed providers initially. It's still no guarantee, but it helps.

    HS.

  3. #9397

    Stg

    Anyone else having issues with STG site today?

  4. #9396

    Mistakes made

    Sadly I was hustled out of 200 today. Tye the girl in the ad with black lipstick and the red teddy.

  5. #9395

    Small head fail

    So had been looking at Mercedes for a while and decided to take the chance sadly all I got was taken for 200 so careful gents. She's the Mercedes with the dark lips and red teddy on. Ad says looking for regulas yes regular suckers.

  6. #9394

    Oojess

    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on her? I thought I had read on here a few months back that she was a "resident" of the county. Is that still the case or did she get out for good behavior.
    If I remember correctly she was sentenced to 2 year incarceration and 2 years probation.

  7. #9393
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an entry in ccap that she's been charged with anything? Maybe I'm not looking for the right name.
    I haven't yet either. So your probably looking correctly. I see she is still a visitor of Waukesha though.

  8. #9392

    Out of action

    For at least 2-3 years from what I've read. It's good for her because the last time I saw her I had to walk away because she looked real bad. Three meals a day should help!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJD371  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on her? I thought I had read on here a few months back that she was a "resident" of the county. Is that still the case or did she get out for good behavior.

  9. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Tiffany's status? She lawyer up or anything?
    I haven't seen an entry in ccap that she's been charged with anything? Maybe I'm not looking for the right name.

  10. #9390
    Any word on Tiffany's status? She lawyer up or anything?

  11. #9389

  12. #9388

    "Olive Oyl" Jess

    Does anyone have an update on her? I thought I had read on here a few months back that she was a "resident" of the county. Is that still the case or did she get out for good behavior.

  13. #9387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...e/46288924/the

    I contacted this girl and she texted me back quickly. We texted back and forth. I let her know that I live in Illinois. That's when she responded that she lives and hosts in Kenosha, even though she is posting in Milwaukee with no mention of Kenosha. We finally got to the donation and she tells me she doesn't accept cash. She only accepts Venmo, Cash app or E Bay gift cards. On top of that, her pricing seems too low to be legit. $150/ He, $200/2 Hrs. I smell a rat. Am I right?
    A HO that does not accept cash, that may be the funniest thing I have ever read on here HAHA.

  14. #9386

    India

    Saw this lady a couple days ago! Good communication, both ways that lead me to her place in the downtown area. Her apt is on a busy, well transited area when got there she let me in. Made chit-chat while the rest was being taken care of. She's legit and it's the same women from the pics, good time, could do without subtle time lapse notification. She's attractive with great assets but she does have a tummy. All in all worth a visit, but she will text you for more visits. Stay safe fellas.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...5/895453431067

  15. #9385
    Why would anyone refuse cash?

    The only reason not to accept cash is you have to take it in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out how the gift card scan works, unless you give the number to them over the phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape