Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Tiffany's status? She lawyer up or anything?
    I haven't seen an entry in ccap that she's been charged with anything? Maybe I'm not looking for the right name.

  2. #9390
    Any word on Tiffany's status? She lawyer up or anything?

  3. #9389

  4. #9388

    "Olive Oyl" Jess

    Does anyone have an update on her? I thought I had read on here a few months back that she was a "resident" of the county. Is that still the case or did she get out for good behavior.

  5. #9387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...e/46288924/the

    I contacted this girl and she texted me back quickly. We texted back and forth. I let her know that I live in Illinois. That's when she responded that she lives and hosts in Kenosha, even though she is posting in Milwaukee with no mention of Kenosha. We finally got to the donation and she tells me she doesn't accept cash. She only accepts Venmo, Cash app or E Bay gift cards. On top of that, her pricing seems too low to be legit. $150/ He, $200/2 Hrs. I smell a rat. Am I right?
    A HO that does not accept cash, that may be the funniest thing I have ever read on here HAHA.

  6. #9386

    India

    Saw this lady a couple days ago! Good communication, both ways that lead me to her place in the downtown area. Her apt is on a busy, well transited area when got there she let me in. Made chit-chat while the rest was being taken care of. She's legit and it's the same women from the pics, good time, could do without subtle time lapse notification. She's attractive with great assets but she does have a tummy. All in all worth a visit, but she will text you for more visits. Stay safe fellas.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...5/895453431067

  7. #9385
    Why would anyone refuse cash?

    The only reason not to accept cash is you have to take it in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out how the gift card scan works, unless you give the number to them over the phone.

  8. #9384
    That ad is up all over the place. They use a local number to make you think they are local.

    If you give money in any form to a person before you are in the room it is gone and you got screwed, she didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...e/46288924/the

    I contacted this girl and she texted me back quickly. We texted back and forth. I let her know that I live in Illinois. That's when she responded that she lives and hosts in Kenosha, even though she is posting in Milwaukee with no mention of Kenosha. We finally got to the donation and she tells me she doesn't accept cash. She only accepts Venmo, Cash app or E Bay gift cards. On top of that, her pricing seems too low to be legit. $150/ He, $200/2 Hrs. I smell a rat. Am I right?

  9. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    Did you google the pics? Sure looks like porn actress Maitlan Ward to me.
    That's because it is.

  10. #9382
    Quote Originally Posted by FettuccineFred  [View Original Post]
    She's the girl in the pics but you can do way better imo. Looks worse in person. Awful head, not GFE at all, and her pussy smelled when I saw her. She's been reviewed a couple times the last few weeks.
    I saw her shoot up and smoke crack, if you are into that cool. I'm not.

  11. #9381
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    Did you google the pics? Sure looks like porn actress Maitlan Ward to me.
    Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out how the gift card scan works, unless you give the number to them over the phone.

  12. #9380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    Did you google the pics? Sure looks like porn actress Maitlan Ward to me.
    I messaged with her just a few minutes ago too. Called her out for being a porn Star, she said that the pics are her when we all know they aren't. Unless she's an actual porn star. But yeah we know that's not true. Stopped after awhile but the convo kept going.

  13. #9379

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...e/46288924/the

    I contacted this girl and she texted me back quickly. We texted back and forth. I let her know that I live in Illinois. That's when she responded that she lives and hosts in Kenosha, even though she is posting in Milwaukee with no mention of Kenosha. We finally got to the donation and she tells me she doesn't accept cash. She only accepts Venmo, Cash app or E Bay gift cards. On top of that, her pricing seems too low to be legit. $150/ He, $200/2 Hrs. I smell a rat. Am I right?
    If they don't accept cash or want an upfront deposit, it's a scam.

  14. #9378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...e/46288924/the

    I contacted this girl and she texted me back quickly. We texted back and forth. I let her know that I live in Illinois. That's when she responded that she lives and hosts in Kenosha, even though she is posting in Milwaukee with no mention of Kenosha. We finally got to the donation and she tells me she doesn't accept cash. She only accepts Venmo, Cash app or E Bay gift cards. On top of that, her pricing seems too low to be legit. $150/ He, $200/2 Hrs. I smell a rat. Am I right?
    Did you google the pics? Sure looks like porn actress Maitlan Ward to me.

  15. #9377

    Anyone seen this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...e/46288924/the

    I contacted this girl and she texted me back quickly. We texted back and forth. I let her know that I live in Illinois. That's when she responded that she lives and hosts in Kenosha, even though she is posting in Milwaukee with no mention of Kenosha. We finally got to the donation and she tells me she doesn't accept cash. She only accepts Venmo, Cash app or E Bay gift cards. On top of that, her pricing seems too low to be legit. $150/ He, $200/2 Hrs. I smell a rat. Am I right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape