Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 41304
-
03-05-20 05:55 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 56Becky
How was the dream with becky? Any good?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 04:38 #12908Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Everybody passes because of the rates. Wait a couple of months, then she will come down.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 02:15 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 1170Be careful with Lolo
While I will agree that Lolo is a nice looking gal, she seems to be doing something different from the first meeting when I met her. When you are about to cum, she starts pushing you off and you essentially have to finish yourself off. I tried to explain to her that it takes a man roughly 30 seconds or more to massage everything out of the penis. She acted very surprised when I said this. I asked if she was aware of this and she declared I was the first man who ever explained this to her. I then asked how long she'd been in the sex business and she said, on / off 3 years. I found it odd that a sex worker did not know that a man's ejaculation can last, as mentioned, well over 30 seconds. She seemed to believe once you're about to cum, it's over and done-get off! I probably won't see her again because of this because the reason I went to see her or any other provider is because I needed a complete finish, not a half ass finish. I won't say don't go see her, but I'd certainly remind her what you read here and see if she is still doing the same shit, even after my explanation. By the way, she is not Hispanic- she's a black girl.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 01:43 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 286Rush rush
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/110159813912
Safe your coins guys. I've seen her for past year, great then buy awful now. She was independent before, but DB hanging around her doors these days. She is very rushed, with the worst CBJ ever, amongst other things. I hated to have to put this review on her; what a shame.
-
03-05-20 01:07 #12905Regular Member

Posts: 3It looks like it's from March of this year
I found a partial date code in the html permalinks for 3/3/2020.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 21:25 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 253TOFTT Prostate Lover
Wow is all I can say. She is much MUCH better looking than her pictures. Late 40's with man mades, spinner body. She is so much fun and loves the Head game. Her fungeon is all setup for a spectacular experience. Yes, the prostate is on the menu.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
You won't want to miss this. Quoted 2 fifty and well worth every penny. Tell her The Plow sent you.
-
03-04-20 21:23 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 1852/26/20.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...e=cmg-tv-10050
-
03-04-20 21:01 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 416I must be missing something
I just returned to the game after years of mongering when backpage and ashely 4449 ers were around. These girls on STG look terrible is there another website I'm missing? I saw on potential but after doing my homework her the last person said that they had to visit the good doc after headache relief so I will not be taking that risk. I'll keep searching but the game isn't what it used to be smh. Pipe approves this message.
-
03-04-20 20:53 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 269Bambii
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...i/847995660497
Anyone seen her?
-
03-04-20 19:55 #12900Regular Member

Posts: 11No cars
You Know it a shame that these women on here offer out calls but don't have no car all this p. y they selling and they can't by a car wow. But want you to pay to come to you not going to happen.
-
03-04-20 19:33 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 554How old is this report?
-
03-04-20 19:12 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 452Damn
This chick has become a monger science project. Lmao Her holes are going to be destroyed soon.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:40 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 690I Fisted Her ****. But Never Thought To Work My Hand In Her Ass!
Her **** is very loose, so with a little lube, I was able to work in a few fingers then all four and finally my fist. She yelled and moaned, sounded like real orgasm, and her **** loved it deep and hard. She was so darn wet inside, it was great, then to finish I fucked her ass, but covered of course.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
Can't see why she would not agree to an anal fisting!
-
03-04-20 16:05 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 443She's not going to post or send face pics for privacy concerns
Damage was $. 20 for HH.
Originally Posted by Dagnis8
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 15:34 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 628This thread is too far separated from it's origin
Everytime someone else comments, I forget and go back to see who they are talking about. So for everyone new to this conversation, this is the same old Ashton who it was also pointed out recently is looking more and more like a serious health risk. Ride that highway at your own risk boys.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





