Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12901

  2. #12900

    No cars

    You Know it a shame that these women on here offer out calls but don't have no car all this p. y they selling and they can't by a car wow. But want you to pay to come to you not going to happen.

  3. #12899

  4. #12898

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her **** is very loose, so with a little lube, I was able to work in a few fingers then all four and finally my fist. She yelled and moaned, sounded like real orgasm, and her **** loved it deep and hard. She was so darn wet inside, it was great, then to finish I fucked her ass, but covered of course.

    Can't see why she would not agree to an anal fisting!
    This chick has become a monger science project. Lmao Her holes are going to be destroyed soon.

  5. #12897

    I Fisted Her ****. But Never Thought To Work My Hand In Her Ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She doesn't look it but she's an anal queen. You can abuse her backdoor anyway you please. I kind of want to try fisting to see where the line is.
    Her **** is very loose, so with a little lube, I was able to work in a few fingers then all four and finally my fist. She yelled and moaned, sounded like real orgasm, and her **** loved it deep and hard. She was so darn wet inside, it was great, then to finish I fucked her ass, but covered of course.

    Can't see why she would not agree to an anal fisting!

  6. #12896

    She's not going to post or send face pics for privacy concerns

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagnis8  [View Original Post]
    What was the coin damage? Her pics don't show her face of course, but you didn't say anything about it either which makes me wonder.
    Damage was $. 20 for HH.

  7. #12895

    This thread is too far separated from it's origin

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She doesn't look it but she's an anal queen. You can abuse her backdoor anyway you please. I kind of want to try fisting to see where the line is.
    Everytime someone else comments, I forget and go back to see who they are talking about. So for everyone new to this conversation, this is the same old Ashton who it was also pointed out recently is looking more and more like a serious health risk. Ride that highway at your own risk boys.

  8. #12894
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    This convo has peaked my interest! So is she good with getting rammed hard and deep up the arse from guys on the larger side? Asking for a friend. LOL.
    Yes. She doesn't look it but she's an anal queen. You can abuse her backdoor anyway you please. I kind of want to try fisting to see where the line is.

  9. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an opportunity to see Madame D in her Fungeon?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/159834871457
    That actually sounds kinda fun! I can enjoy a good prostate massage. LOL.

  10. #12892

    Prostate Lover

    Anyone had an opportunity to see Madame D in her Fungeon?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/159834871457

  11. #12891

    NO problem for me

    If it was down, it's up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Looks like STG is down.

  12. #12890

    Stg down

    Looks like STG is down.

  13. #12889

    You've peaked my curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT with this young lass as my research came up empty. Boy am I glad I did. She's Asian and very eager to please. Actually gets into and enjoys the sessions. Very open menu. Very clean, freshly showered, etc. No signs of candy, etc. No DB's hanging around from what I saw. Popular provider hotel on Dix Ellis is only negative.

    Treat her well gents.

    P.S. Once we got underway. We realized we knew each other. I had seen her a few times before. She used to live on the North Side and had ads on BP. So if any of you remember Kelsey from that area / BP a few years back. She's back. At least part time. She's actually looks better / healthier now than she did back then.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/320507997221
    What was the coin damage? Her pics don't show her face of course, but you didn't say anything about it either which makes me wonder.

  14. #12888

    Latin Isabel, 26, just plain makes you feel wonderful.

    This was my second pleasure filled experience with this hot man loving woman. No "Me, too", here. When not touching you like a masseuse, she holds smiles at you like you are her king-like she says in here ad.

    She loves you to touch her, especially hrt butt.

    I can say that I can put junior any position inside her and it feels better and smoother that I can ever remember. Nice covered BJ. All is covered.

    At 120/200 a real treat anytime.

    Really, for you guys paying the same for 85 % of those left overs and the waste of spaces that hate men and the profession, like "little' Haiti", I just don't get it.

    Uckily, lately, many of you have come out in support of these fine ladies, like Lolo, Daniela, Miranda, and Isabel. They usually have extended thir Jax stay for you. And me. Thank's.

  15. #12887

    Best BBBJ in Jax

    Mangers,

    Please list your top 3 BBBJs from STG girls (with links in the names are not well known).

    Thanks,

    Superdawg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape