Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 41299
-
03-04-20 21:25 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 253TOFTT Prostate Lover
Wow is all I can say. She is much MUCH better looking than her pictures. Late 40's with man mades, spinner body. She is so much fun and loves the Head game. Her fungeon is all setup for a spectacular experience. Yes, the prostate is on the menu.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
You won't want to miss this. Quoted 2 fifty and well worth every penny. Tell her The Plow sent you.
-
03-04-20 21:23 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 1852/26/20.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...e=cmg-tv-10050
-
03-04-20 21:01 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 416I must be missing something
I just returned to the game after years of mongering when backpage and ashely 4449 ers were around. These girls on STG look terrible is there another website I'm missing? I saw on potential but after doing my homework her the last person said that they had to visit the good doc after headache relief so I will not be taking that risk. I'll keep searching but the game isn't what it used to be smh. Pipe approves this message.
-
03-04-20 20:53 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 269Bambii
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...i/847995660497
Anyone seen her?
-
03-04-20 19:55 #12900Regular Member

Posts: 11No cars
You Know it a shame that these women on here offer out calls but don't have no car all this p. y they selling and they can't by a car wow. But want you to pay to come to you not going to happen.
-
03-04-20 19:33 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 554How old is this report?
-
03-04-20 19:12 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 452Damn
This chick has become a monger science project. Lmao Her holes are going to be destroyed soon.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:40 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 690I Fisted Her ****. But Never Thought To Work My Hand In Her Ass!
Her **** is very loose, so with a little lube, I was able to work in a few fingers then all four and finally my fist. She yelled and moaned, sounded like real orgasm, and her **** loved it deep and hard. She was so darn wet inside, it was great, then to finish I fucked her ass, but covered of course.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
Can't see why she would not agree to an anal fisting!
-
03-04-20 16:05 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 443She's not going to post or send face pics for privacy concerns
Damage was $. 20 for HH.
Originally Posted by Dagnis8
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 15:34 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 628This thread is too far separated from it's origin
Everytime someone else comments, I forget and go back to see who they are talking about. So for everyone new to this conversation, this is the same old Ashton who it was also pointed out recently is looking more and more like a serious health risk. Ride that highway at your own risk boys.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:40 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes. She doesn't look it but she's an anal queen. You can abuse her backdoor anyway you please. I kind of want to try fisting to see where the line is.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:19 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 444That actually sounds kinda fun! I can enjoy a good prostate massage. LOL.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:03 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 253Prostate Lover
Anyone had an opportunity to see Madame D in her Fungeon?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/159834871457
-
03-04-20 11:55 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 919NO problem for me
If it was down, it's up now.
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 09:35 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 125Stg down
Looks like STG is down.











Reply With Quote





