Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7063
-
03-05-20 01:40 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 60FS if you upgrade to VIP. This is a good reference https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125522 Sofia might ask for little more.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
Last edited by XxxDan; 03-05-20 at 01:41. Reason: Link broken
-
03-04-20 23:15 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 112Extras from all three
Haven't visited Kim but I've visited the other two. I do know they all offer FS. Ceci can ride dick pretty well and I think I left Claudia a little dick drunk. Overall their fun personalities and their enthusiasm make them a fun time.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 22:52 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 205Really?
They both offer a VIP service.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 20:22 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 562Any "extra" from CiCi (in additions to HJ?
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 20:20 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 562They are HOT. Notice that their ads did not say "NO FS". Does it mean there is a possibilities? Or are they just HJ and massage?
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 20:13 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 529Never met Claudia. Cici has a pretty face but is thicker than her pics represent. Nice girl though, and tries to please. I didn't find Kim attractive and her service was lackluster at best.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 18:43 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 112UTC has a good group
Posted this on the MP report also. On RR try searching for Claudia, Cecilia (Ceci) and Kim. I've visited two and they've been a lot of fun. Really easy to talk to and make you feel relaxed. They really get into the mood of things which makes it for a really fun and sexy time.
Originally Posted by MrDeeds
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156084
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161966
-
03-04-20 12:33 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 205Try these latinas
You'll be happy with Eveline, Sofia, or Vianey. They work out of the same place.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
Originally Posted by MrDeeds
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 10:34 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 250Hey guys, any recommendations for good Asian providers who don't put a heavy dent on the wallet?
-
03-03-20 21:32 #2089Regular Member

Posts: 16Setting me straight
Thanks but Latinas.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 17:56 #2088Regular Member

Posts: 9Contact?
Looks amazing. Any contact info would be appreciated. I need to see this one and enjoy the MILF fantasy.
Originally Posted by DaveBoone
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 02:38 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 205Visitor?
You do mean Latina? Or are you really looking for Latin man?
Originally Posted by MrDeeds
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 15:20 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 138Blaze
She's very hard to get ahold of, you must be persistent. See my review of her.
Originally Posted by Sining
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 06:33 #2085Regular Member

Posts: 24Blaze 27 year old
Has anyone seen this girl blaze 27 year old burgundy hair I would like to try her anyone got any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...996/6199003384
-
03-01-20 15:47 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 132I also had fun she is a all natural Latina pretty smile, cute girl GFE fun I've seen her twice and would see her again.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





