Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 471 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2085

    Blaze 27 year old

    Has anyone seen this girl blaze 27 year old burgundy hair I would like to try her anyone got any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...996/6199003384

  2. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly sure why the jury is out on Liinda99, her service looks and price are all fantastic.

    Looks: 8. 5.

    Service: 8. 5.

    Personality: 8.

    Body: 9.

    I arrived at a more upscale hotel in hotel circle. She answered the door on time in a nighty and gave me a warm kiss. She wasn't wearing much makeup but still looked great. Nice soft features, smelled great, silky hair and soft skin.

    Handed over the roses and she asked me to sit on the bed. She began with a decent BBBJ. She is young and tiny so she couldn't fit it all and didn't have any spectacular technique but I loved it. Seeing this tiny young Latina bob up and down on my dick really got me going. She then wrapped me up and rode me really well. For her very petite frame she can really take a dick. I've been spending a lot of time with the Asian providers and they're great but always complain about the size. This isn't a humble brag, I'm not John Holmes just an observation. But I digress. We switched to doggy and man she has the form to make you bust. Arched back, tight pussy, soft moans the whole nine. Finished in mish and was on my way, never felt rushed or anything.

    If you have a chance check her out, you will like her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Liinda99
    I also had fun she is a all natural Latina pretty smile, cute girl GFE fun I've seen her twice and would see her again.

  3. #2083

    Julie. ?

    Has anyone been with Julie.

    Price is very cheap but she wants me book with this classlified service. Personally I think is a scam.

    (https://safexaffair.fun/julie/).

    (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/46277968/).

    Warning this is a scam. Tried texting another girl on Escort alligator and had the same rates. The conversation was identical...!!

  4. #2082
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTryinAHelp  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, anyone try Ivy out? She's hard to reach and is flaky with contact. Seems hot af, maybe too good to be true?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/6195008644
    I've seen her, I posted a review on her. She is the girl in the pictures but is very boring. She said maybe 10 words the entire time. She walked in to my place and said Hi, money? Where do you want me? Then proceeded to just lay there, doesn't give any BJ. When done just said thanks and left.

  5. #2081

    Sevyn in Oside

    Any intel on this chick?? She has a snapchat and posts on it which is a good sign but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/46220064/

  6. #2080

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeeds  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas.

    I'm going to be visiting the San Diego area and was trying to find a nice Latino provider or excellent massage.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Feel free to send me a private message.

    MrDeeds.
    I enjoyed my time with Lena, though she can be a little difficult to get together with.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089059

  7. #2079

    Visiting San Dog

    What's up fellas.

    I'm going to be visiting the San Diego area and was trying to find a nice Latino provider or excellent massage.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Feel free to send me a private message.

    MrDeeds.

  8. #2078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Check the bare section. Haven't seen her but someone else mentioned she has good mouth skills. Reviews on EB as well.

  9. #2077

  10. #2076

    Kierra

    Decided to give this lovely lady a try. The thing that got me to try her was that she allows COF and I had to give that a try. Set up was super easy, got her location and headed her way. Opted for the hhr. She answered the door in a cute sun dress. Her pics are definitely her, she is very cute. Had some small talk and got down to business.

    Started off with her using her wand to cum a few times while jerking me off. Then went to a CBJ for a bit, does a very good and sloppy BJ. After that went to CG and then K9. During all of this she came numerous times. She is very orgasmic. After pounding her in K9 for a while decided it was time for the money shot. She pulled off the cover and jerked me off until I shot my load all over her face. After we cleaned up we said our goodbyes and I took off. Would definitely repeat. Book this one with confidence gents.

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...s/123917792755

  11. #2075

    Possible ROB!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTryinAHelp  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, anyone try Ivy out? She's hard to reach and is flaky with contact. Seems hot af, maybe too good to be true?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/6195008644
    A while back some bloke posted an ad saying she ripped him off. According to the post, she came in took his money and then left!

  12. #2074
    She's a lot of fun, but don't review her if you are not going to give her 5 stars or she won't see you again. Mine is the only 4 star review of the bunch on PD.

  13. #2073

    Linda99

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact information for Linda? I'm not sure I understand HumiPlex? I tried to sign up but never got a confirmation email. PM if needed. Thanks.
    Linda99 (her Booker) will only make the initial contact with you through HX (or PD). You must have some network on your profile before they will let you schedule an appointment. Her booker will ask you for your phone number through HX and they will initiate the first contact via text, phone call, etc.

  14. #2072

    Ivy - Alaskan Babe LOL

    Hey folks, anyone try Ivy out? She's hard to reach and is flaky with contact. Seems hot af, maybe too good to be true?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/6195008644

  15. #2071

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Mag repeat. Everything covered. Nice short and very thick. Head game was on point. No kissing and didn't try DATY. All positions available. She knows how to ride and can take a pounding.
    She says texting is best, but no contact info on webpage. Just an option to join Tryst. PM me if needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape