Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 37366
-
03-04-20 12:56 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 957You link went to the Eros page for Virginia. Not to a specific ad.
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
What's the name of the agency or try posting the correct link.
-
03-04-20 12:55 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
She's retired.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 12:37 #13799Senior Member

Posts: 391Ashland Brooke
Wow. Where to begin? Her number ending in 5701 is no good. Her new number ends in 0989. Pm if you want it.
Met her at her house. Greeted me wearing thong. Nice ass. Her place was a mess. Anyway, started with BBBJ. While she's slurping on me she's telling me all of her legal problems. As I'm putting on a cover one of her tiny rat lap dogs comes into the room wanting to play. I'm so over it but I'm not a quitter so I stayed to finish the deed. I pounded her for a few minutes and she had some nice moans and squeaks that got me off. Anyway. When I pulled out and started to take off my cover the stink was real. Real nasty. OMG!
The damage was. 60 I always pay the asking price of any provider. I never negotiate. I either like the provider or not. Cost is secondary to me. In her case I would not go back to that house or her.
On another note. I visited one of my other regulars after my Ashland date. I figured I score two before lunch today. Anyway, I went to the hotel / extended stay / welfare hotel on Rt. 10. (I'm not sure what the rules are about mentioning places on the forum) I saw two other providers there from the past. My question is this. That place is starting to give me the creeps. It's just a matter of time before it's shut down. I know I'm not the only guy who goes there regularly. I always seek to avoid LE. Any thoughts?
-
03-04-20 12:28 #13798Banned Member

Posts: 176I've seen somebody from eros but not that particular one. She's really sexy keep me posted on dream.
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 12:24 #13797Banned Member

Posts: 176Anybody dream this?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/965909245813
She looks so hot anybody gave it a go?
-
03-04-20 12:17 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 391Brandi
She is one of my go to favorites!
Originally Posted by Villethe
[View Original Post]
She's now staying at a Econ hotel in colonial heights.
After she gets to know you she warms up real nice. Fast responded too!
-
03-04-20 11:23 #13795Senior Member

Posts: 132Re: Dana
Has anyone used this company? I've got an appointment scheduled with them.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...9.htm?cat=1224
-
03-04-20 08:07 #13794Senior Member

Posts: 452Carly?
Cash and dash queen Carly?
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 08:02 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 166Sweetie?
Any updates on Sweetie? Is she still in the game?
-
03-04-20 06:06 #13792Senior Member

Posts: 131Legit
She's legit. Looks even better in person. Clean, fresh, Polite and willing to please.
Originally Posted by CjsQueeky
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 01:09 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 122Yung jank in the Burg
Been debating on this chick for a few days http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/883073159581 but the area got me kind of skeptical and the pictures and texts she send seem to revealing. Her with that cat out got me intrigued but also skeptical too. Anyone out there tried her out already?
-
03-03-20 22:20 #13790Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone dreamed her? Victoria
Hi fellas,
Anyone dreamed her? She goes by the name Victoria.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/738141564601
Chris Ashen.
-
03-03-20 14:21 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 87Susan in Chester
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/46410158/
I think I screwed the pooch on the first attempt earlier.
-
03-03-20 08:03 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 3748LOL, Thank you, Fanrat, I just saw your post, AFTER I put it up myself at your suggestion. And thank you for the lead!
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
.
-
03-03-20 08:01 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 452Bareback *
I sent you a PM a few days ago?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






