Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,581 to 23,595 of 37361
-
03-02-20 15:08 #13781Banned Member

Posts: 176Is she on stg? Was looking for one but wasn't sure because of such low price for hour. Could you pm number?
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:07 #13780Banned Member

Posts: 262Traveling Asians
So I had a dream of the traveling asians. Made contact and given the location. In my dream it was a 2 txt system and was given the room. Made my way up and was greeted by a 100 lb, a / b cup mid aged therpist (maybe late 30's early 40). Nice hug and down to dreaming. My dream had 3 rounds. CBJ to completion, covered cg to completion and the covered doggie to completion. Nice little ass / tits, tight fit and got into the session. I'd repeat with this one. No english and mission accomplished. Looks 6, effort 9, 1. 6 for hr and was eager to please. Be safe! BH44.
-
03-02-20 13:15 #13779Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info
Hi new to this area. Any info on.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/465131759941
-
03-02-20 13:02 #13778Banned Member

Posts: 176Anybody dream this?
-
03-02-20 02:22 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 121Had a dream in Chester
Happen to be out in Chester.
Had an itch that needed to be scratched.
Hit up j. B. From stg.
Prices are decent.
She is thick in all the right places.
Head game is fantastic.
No rush and a lot of fun.
Went thru several positions.
Finally ended it in the back door.
Nice and tight all the way around.
Worth a visit and a lot of fun.
Found her to be easy to reach and to set up with.
Happy hunting be safe out there.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/230633402958
-
03-02-20 01:43 #13776Regular Member

Posts: 10Smoke
Hello fellow mongers I'm new to the site. But been chasing the thrill for years. Had dream with Smoke two nights ago. I figured that I needed to find out whether or not she was everything thing that I have read about her in the last week or so. Well to begin I arrive at her play ground and she opened the door standing there in a tight leather vest a lacy red underwear and black thigh high boots!! She introduced her self and we chatted for a few minutes and she lead me to were she performs her talent. And I mean talent she started with a BBBJ I used capital letters because it was the best one I had ever had. Truly unbelievable. And then she got me roll over onto my chest and gave me a little back message. I had to ask if she was a professional therapist and she said no it was something she just enjoyed doing for her clients It just made me completely relaxed. She crawled on to all four for a little doggy style. And after almost busting a nut she rolled on to her back and laying there under me making me feel like I haven't felt in a long time she then cap it off with another BBBJ again capital letters So I'm not sure if Legend is quite the proper name for her. I say a sexy middle age lady that is more like a fantasy that I thought would never come to life. So if you're want a thrill that is very had to find in this area hit her up she has ad's on STG and on here or pm me for info. Everyone be safe and thanks for helping me discover her.
Road king 2005.
-
03-01-20 14:27 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 1333It's hard out here for a pimp
This would be my guess.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 14:26 #13774Banned Member

Posts: 176OK thanks.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 14:20 #13773Senior Member

Posts: 1775Could be the same girl using multiple pics, could be a booking service representing two different girls, could be an agency advertising multiple girls, could be room mates sharing a phone. Could be a pimp w one phone number and multiple girls.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 09:12 #13772Banned Member

Posts: 176Two with same number?
-
03-01-20 07:28 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 144Thanks! That's all I needed.
Originally Posted by JC1515
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 07:26 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 144Lydia
https://tryst.link/escort/lydia-484
Never mind. Found the information I was looking for
-
02-29-20 22:57 #13769Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
If you have some recommendations please send me info.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
02-29-20 22:47 #13768Regular Member

Posts: 7No this isn't the same.
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 22:43 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 720Better Babes Closer to the Beach
Just head East!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





