Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 738 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8892

    Pussy is not just pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, I know the difference between a good quality product, and one that isn't. Pussy is pussy! It's just pussy! Is it really that important to you? You believe pussy is a "Rolls-Royce?" If so, then you're done, you don't really have an option. Where I come from that's called being "pussy whipped!

    BTW, Rolls-Royce is a shit car, no longer worth anything, shows how much you really know about quality.
    Sorry man, but you'll never get many of us here to say pussy is just pussy. That may be true on OBT, but not for all the other pussy.

    Those who have seen the likes of Dahlia, Farrah and Avalon well know the difference between a woman who "fucks us", and one who just lays there and let's us "fuck them". And one who makes you feel like she's your high school sweetheart, versus some kind of mannequin sex doll.

    If you truly believe that pussy is just pussy, then either you never wander off of OBT, or you really do NOT know the difference between a good quality product, and one that isn't.

  2. #8891

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, I know the difference between a good quality product, and one that isn't. Pussy is pussy! It's just pussy! Is it really that important to you? You believe pussy is a "Rolls-Royce?" If so, then you're done, you don't really have an option. Where I come from that's called being "pussy whipped!

    BTW, Rolls-Royce is a shit car, no longer worth anything, shows how much you really know about quality.

    Sad. So sad. While these girls get together and organize, you just say "nah, too much work, it will never work, it's impossible. Blah, blah, blah. Lame! See they know how to manipulate men because they know that most men are suckers for the pussy. So much so, that some are even stupid enough to use cash app! I mean seriously? Smh.

    What does a girls situation have to do with me or us? We didn't put them in that situation. The decision to ***** around is theirs and theirs alone and so is the consequences that go along with it. Whether one gives "good service" or not is also irrelevant. Define good service. One man's "good service" is another man's "shit service. " It's all subjective.

    In my mind, it's one species outwitting the other. Fortunately, I'm not part of the "other. " The only REAL "FOOLISH" thing is to allow it to continue.
    If qualities what you speaking of the quality starts with you you going out with low credit you come out paying high. She had your s* together you will be begging for a lower rates. And the girls you referring to not even my class! So that tells me how much you know about quality too. This is just a game for me a hobby nothing serious. I have a nice piece of ass next to me every night!!

  3. #8890
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    The only thing that matters is if you are willing to pay the amount she is asking or are you willing to drive away. If you start driving away then she may throw out a lower price or not. If you end up working it out but it's a contentious atmosphere then you may wish you didn't pick her up.
    I don't negotiate for this reason. If she doesn't agree to my offer or her asking is out of my range, I say "I'm absolutely sure you are worth that, but I'm not comfortable with that number. Thank you and good luck. " And I move on. The one or two times I have negotiated, I have regretted it as it resulted in a shorter menu or a rushed visit. Admittedly, I am a part-timer at best and meet the description of one who has very limited windows of availability. If negotiating works for you, awesome. I just want to go into a visit with the vague idea we both are comfortable with the arrangement. Its one less thing to get in the way of the good time.

    That said, in the end, market forces will always prevail.

  4. #8889

    The short bus lost one of its kids

    Hey little guy! How you doing? The bus dropped you off on the wrong stop? Aww...what's your problem buddy? Can't face the truth? It's ok little guy, you're just a sucker without a cause. Hahaha

    I post a review to warn the fellas and you want to exploit that? Wow! That's low! That's a kick to the balls...really dirty and pointless. You're taking this really personal buddy, maybe you should sit this one out and let your hormones relax. You don't wanna stir up something you can't handle. BTW, I've had a shit ton more wins than losses. Everyone goes thru this shit. What's your point?

    And you say "cheapsakte?" So you're saying if I would've gave 200 hh it would've made everything better? Haha!! Genius? Why didn't I think of that? If you're suggesting a higher price gets me a better experience, you're even more of a sucker than you realize.

    Why you so mad buddy? What's got you on my nuts? White knight much? 😂 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by IIIII  [View Original Post]
    Not on your team. You're out here scraping the bottom of the barrel to save a 20 spot. Three red flags and you still hang around to get setup / robbed. DAF.

    Post 2566.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...628&viewfull=1#post4690628.

    You talk her down to a "reasonable 100 hh" and you don't even get the girl in the pics, shit service and rushed out the door.

    Post 2567.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...653&viewfull=1#post4690653.

    Sounds like being a cheapskate is really paying off for you.

  5. #8888

    Loss cause

    Buddy, I know the difference between a good quality product, and one that isn't. Pussy is pussy! It's just pussy! Is it really that important to you? You believe pussy is a "Rolls-Royce?" If so, then you're done, you don't really have an option. Where I come from that's called being "pussy whipped!

    BTW, Rolls-Royce is a shit car, no longer worth anything, shows how much you really know about quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    Just face it some guys are not used to driving rolls-royce's LOL the old run-down clinkers fits them best. That's why they say pussy is pussy.
    Sad. So sad. While these girls get together and organize, you just say "nah, too much work, it will never work, it's impossible. Blah, blah, blah. Lame! See they know how to manipulate men because they know that most men are suckers for the pussy. So much so, that some are even stupid enough to use cash app! I mean seriously? Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    We will never "all participate". It can't and will never happen.

    There will always be guys that flat out don't care about price, since they're basically made of money and can just throw as much money away as they desire to get exactly the girl they want.

    There will always be guys who have a limited timeframe to play, and so they will pay the asking price to get pussy NOW. They don't have time to go through an exhaustive list of providers until they find one that meets some union standard.

    There will always be guys who use their personal phones to contact girls. Heaven forbid he try to negotiate and piss her off, causing her to blow up his phone and have his significant other find out what he's been up to.

    There will always be guys that are too shy to speak up for themselves, and will just concede to her asking price because they know no better than to even try to negotiate.

    And the reasons for not participating in such a union just go on, and on, and on.

    You guys that may have "drawn your line in the sand" are in the same union. But there are many unions out there, each with their own individual standards, and nobody is going to change!
    What does a girls situation have to do with me or us? We didn't put them in that situation. The decision to ***** around is theirs and theirs alone and so is the consequences that go along with it. Whether one gives "good service" or not is also irrelevant. Define good service. One man's "good service" is another man's "shit service. " It's all subjective.

    In my mind, it's one species outwitting the other. Fortunately, I'm not part of the "other. " The only REAL "FOOLISH" thing is to allow it to continue.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Think about it, every encounter is different.

    A girl might be willing to go with a good looking young dude driving a nice car for less than they'd charge an old ugly dude driving a white panel van. Will that be allowed in your "union".

    A very good head specialist should get more than a girl that chews on your dick like its beef jerky.

    Shouldn't that head specialist be able to set a higher price for non-covered vs covered or if the guy finishes in 20 minutes instead of 2?

    Does the weather play a role in your price restrictions? What about police activity? Sometimes the girls just want to get away from the trail for a while and will take a lower price. I once got a cute very nice girl for an overnight at $100 because it was in the mid 90's and she was hot, tired and wanted a shower and comfortable bed.

    Car dates vs motel visits? Car dates vs Resort visits?

    Are prices discounted if she's dirty? Smelly? Stoned?

    What if she's the only girl on the trail compared to a day when there are 15 girls standing together?

    How do you put prices on those variable?

    The only thing that matters is if you are willing to pay the amount she is asking or are you willing to drive away. If you start driving away then she may throw out a lower price or not. If you end up working it out but it's a contentious atmosphere then you may wish you didn't pick her up.

    You should offer what you think she's worth to you and if she agrees then you're set. This entire conversation is foolish. It won't work.

  6. #8887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]

    So who's team are you on?
    Not on your team. You're out here scraping the bottom of the barrel to save a 20 spot. Three red flags and you still hang around to get setup / robbed. DAF.

    Post 2566.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...628&viewfull=1#post4690628.

    You talk her down to a "reasonable 100 hh" and you don't even get the girl in the pics, shit service and rushed out the door.

    Post 2567.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...653&viewfull=1#post4690653.

    Sounds like being a cheapskate is really paying off for you.

  7. #8886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Way back when

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Aren't we in a "union" now? LOL Wouldn't this forum be considered a "union?"

    And YES! Setting a standard is a GREAT idea! It's not going to happen overnight, but if we all participate consistently everyday, it WILL and CAN happen! OR we do nothing. Then we'll just keep getting what we're getting now! I know which team I'm playing for, I've already drawn my line in the sand and I know there are others that have too.

    So who's team are you on?
    It is just my opinion but once upon a time when girls like Michele1 L, Daliah, KatyLovett, Gater, Sara and a few others were busy, prices were more reasonable and the quality of product was very good. I can't say for sure, but I know a few of these ladies knew each other and, basically, fixed their prices, and quality and dominated the business, basically, shutting out lesser quality girls. I think it could be argued that they had a coalition and controlled the hobby. They have all moved on or, like Michele, have changed the business model.

    Thing is, I don't think any of those girls were drugged out. All pretty smart.

    And here we are today.

    C3.

  8. #8885

    Never work

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    We will never "all participate". It can't and will never happen.

    There will always be guys that flat out don't care about price, since they're basically made of money and can just throw as much money away as they desire to get exactly the girl they want.

    There will always be guys who have a limited timeframe to play, and so they will pay the asking price to get pussy NOW. They don't have time to go through an exhaustive list of providers until they find one that meets some union standard.

    There will always be guys who use their personal phones to contact girls. Heaven forbid he try to negotiate and piss her off, causing her to blow up his phone and have his significant other find out what he's been up to.

    There will always be guys that are too shy to speak up for themselves, and will just concede to her asking price because they know no better than to even try to negotiate.

    And the reasons for not participating in such a union just go on, and on, and on.

    You guys that may have "drawn your line in the sand" are in the same union. But there are many unions out there, each with their own individual standards, and nobody is going to change!
    Just face it some guys are not used to driving rolls-royce's LOL the old run-down clinkers fits them best. That's why they say pussy is pussy.

  9. #8884

    Preach!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Think about it, every encounter is different.

    A girl might be willing to go with a good looking young dude driving a nice car for less than they'd charge an old ugly dude driving a white panel van. Will that be allowed in your "union".

    A very good head specialist should get more than a girl that chews on your dick like its beef jerky.

    Shouldn't that head specialist be able to set a higher price for non-covered vs covered or if the guy finishes in 20 minutes instead of 2?

    Does the weather play a role in your price restrictions? What about police activity? Sometimes the girls just want to get away from the trail for a while and will take a lower price. I once got a cute very nice girl for an overnight at $100 because it was in the mid 90's and she was hot, tired and wanted a shower and comfortable bed.

    Car dates vs motel visits? Car dates vs Resort visits?

    Are prices discounted if she's dirty? Smelly? Stoned?

    What if she's the only girl on the trail compared to a day when there are 15 girls standing together?

    How do you put prices on those variable?

    The only thing that matters is if you are willing to pay the amount she is asking or are you willing to drive away. If you start driving away then she may throw out a lower price or not. If you end up working it out but it's a contentious atmosphere then you may wish you didn't pick her up.

    You should offer what you think she's worth to you and if she agrees then you're set. This entire conversation is foolish. It won't work.
    While I've been focusing primarily on the fact that both sides of the equation, monger and provider, factor into the price, it's also very true that many other variables exist as well. While you mentioned quite a few variables, location is significant too. How often do we have guys comparing prices in Orlando versus in Miami, or a different State or even a different country. Bottom line, it's foolish to believe the monger "union" can outright dictate prices.

  10. #8883

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I rest my case! 😂 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that in that entire article, which clearly points out the power of the customer vs the business, you only acknowledge that one piece of sentence, but refuse to acknowledge the message. LOL
    Talk about being selective in pulling out a single sentence from a discussion! No worries, if it makes you happy, feel free to declare this exceptionally small victory as your own!

  11. #8882

    Union won't work here

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Aren't we in a "union" now? LOL Wouldn't this forum be considered a "union?"

    And YES! Setting a standard is a GREAT idea! It's not going to happen overnight, but if we all participate consistently everyday, it WILL and CAN happen! OR we do nothing. Then we'll just keep getting what we're getting now! I know which team I'm playing for, I've already drawn my line in the sand and I know there are others that have too.

    So who's team are you on?
    We will never "all participate". It can't and will never happen.

    There will always be guys that flat out don't care about price, since they're basically made of money and can just throw as much money away as they desire to get exactly the girl they want.

    There will always be guys who have a limited timeframe to play, and so they will pay the asking price to get pussy NOW. They don't have time to go through an exhaustive list of providers until they find one that meets some union standard.

    There will always be guys who use their personal phones to contact girls. Heaven forbid he try to negotiate and piss her off, causing her to blow up his phone and have his significant other find out what he's been up to.

    There will always be guys that are too shy to speak up for themselves, and will just concede to her asking price because they know no better than to even try to negotiate.

    And the reasons for not participating in such a union just go on, and on, and on.

    You guys that may have "drawn your line in the sand" are in the same union. But there are many unions out there, each with their own individual standards, and nobody is going to change!

  12. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Aren't we in a "union" now? LOL Wouldn't this forum be considered a "union?

    And YES! Setting a standard is a GREAT idea! It's not going to happen overnight, but if we all participate consistently everyday, it WILL and CAN happen! OR we do nothing. Then we'll just keep getting what we're getting now! I know which team I'm playing for, I've already drawn my line in the sand and I know there are others that have too.

    So who's team are you on?
    Think about it, every encounter is different.

    A girl might be willing to go with a good looking young dude driving a nice car for less than they'd charge an old ugly dude driving a white panel van. Will that be allowed in your "union".

    A very good head specialist should get more than a girl that chews on your dick like its beef jerky.

    Shouldn't that head specialist be able to set a higher price for non-covered vs covered or if the guy finishes in 20 minutes instead of 2?

    Does the weather play a role in your price restrictions? What about police activity? Sometimes the girls just want to get away from the trail for a while and will take a lower price. I once got a cute very nice girl for an overnight at $100 because it was in the mid 90's and she was hot, tired and wanted a shower and comfortable bed.

    Car dates vs motel visits? Car dates vs Resort visits?

    Are prices discounted if she's dirty? Smelly? Stoned?

    What if she's the only girl on the trail compared to a day when there are 15 girls standing together?

    How do you put prices on those variable?

    The only thing that matters is if you are willing to pay the amount she is asking or are you willing to drive away. If you start driving away then she may throw out a lower price or not. If you end up working it out but it's a contentious atmosphere then you may wish you didn't pick her up.

    You should offer what you think she's worth to you and if she agrees then you're set. This entire conversation is foolish. It won't work.

  13. #8880

    This forum is pretty much a "union"

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Oh, contraire. I imagine a huge percentage of guys are in this hobby because their "free" pussy is either awful or cutting them off.

    Look, using economic terms, your premise is we guys should, basically, form a union and demand lower prices. This works only if ALL members of the community join the union. Either that or if the providers would respect the union demands even for non-union members.

    The best example of this is the recent demise of K-Mart. They died a slow death because they refused to listen to concerned citizens (the case of the PAC that called them out on being the largest seller of porn and them ignoring that and falling to the largest boycott in US history. And couple with the fact that they just couldn't compete with upstarts like Walmart).

    I can only imagine that the members on this site make up a small fraction of guys that hire hookers in Central Florida. I base this on the reviews I read on other sites by guys not on here and the huge number of hookers that advertise but are never reviewed here. Don't get me wrong, I value the judgements of our members. I just wish their reviews were more broad, and that we saw more ladies and reviewed them. Face it, we have a very few members who even review and they tend to review the same girls over and over.

    A real-world case. I recently offered up a UTR who was in need and agreed to see more guys to raise the cash she needed. I made one post and had about 85 guys ask for her contact info. Only about 60 made the cut because of review count and history. Of those, five contacted her and two made dates. If you are trying to form any sort of unity front (to form your union), that record sucks.

    So, yeah, none of us wants to pay more than a certain amount for fuck a lady. But to exercise control over that, you would need to form a solid union and be willing for ALL in the union to strike.

    With respect, sir, that is a dog that don't hunt.

    Not exactly an economics term, but you get the point.

    OK. All that said, what can we REALLY do? Set our own standards. Decide what you can afford and stick with it. Be willing to get what you get for the price. If your willingness to spend is $80, you aren't going to get most of the ladies reviewed here and advertise on the various sites to fuck you. But you will get some to, they are just not going to be top shelf. Each of us has to decide what we are willing to spend for what quality. And, if enough of us are willing to just walk away, then, yeah, we can have some effect of the price of things. But we cannot control it.

    Play safe,

    C3.
    Aren't we in a "union" now? LOL Wouldn't this forum be considered a "union?"

    And YES! Setting a standard is a GREAT idea! It's not going to happen overnight, but if we all participate consistently everyday, it WILL and CAN happen! OR we do nothing. Then we'll just keep getting what we're getting now! I know which team I'm playing for, I've already drawn my line in the sand and I know there are others that have too.

    So who's team are you on?

  14. #8879

    The horse is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you're correct
    Thank you! I rest my case! 😂 😂

  15. #8878

    Sorry to have touched a nerve

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that in that entire article, which clearly points out the power of the customer vs the business, you only acknowledge that one piece of sentence, but refuse to acknowledge the message. LOL And you have a way with twisting my words into things that I never said, like "we should set the price at $10"....?? I never said that. You're trying to battle with wits, and you're not very good at it. You have a very liberal nature about you. LOL.

    As I have been saying for a long time, as well as others have said, IF WE ALL SAID NO THE RIDICULOUS RATES, IT WILL GO DOWN! That is all I have been saying. I challenge everyone to say NO to the GPS hoes for 30 days and see what happens!

    And yes I pay for pussy sometimes. Duh! I don't deny that, BUT I don't put pussy on a pedestal and I don't always pay for it, but when I do, I don't give my business to the GPS hoes! And yes, I can get it for free!

    Once last point, as pointed out in the article: "The bottom line is this: You can have all the OEMs and partners you want. You can satisfy their needs all you want. But if the product you manufacture doesn't add value, doesn't sell, or isn't something the end customer cares about, both you and your partners are going to go out of business. " "ECON 101" Smh

    WHO WORKS FOR WHO? You still have not answered that question!

    Stay FRESH 💪
    Yes, you're correct, I picked out a single line from the article to use in my post. That said, since it was from the article you used to support your argument, it certainly seemed appropriate to pull a statement out of that same article to demonstrate the inaccuracy of the argument. And you're also correct in that, to my knowledge, you never said we should set the price at $10. Instead, I merely took your argument to its logical conclusion. After all, if we, and we alone, dictate the price, why not make it dirt cheap? I'll answer that for you, because we alone do NOT dictate the price. As I stated in reply to OriginalSin (by the way, are you two related?) it takes BOTH sides to determine the price. Just as we would never pay $1,000, they would never accept $10. We do what we can to bring the price down, they do what they can to take the price up, and we reach a mutually agreeable rate. The same is true in any business, service industry or otherwise. The outcome would be the same whether you're talking about the pool cleaner, the CPA, mechanic, lawn maintenance or whatever. If the price is too low, the provider will stop providing, at least to that person, and move on. Similar with the consumer, if the price is too high, the consumer will shop around and look for another provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape