Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7312

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerRon  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chloe recently. She is older, skinny, decent boobs, and overall, a pretty good time. GFE with dfk, BBBJ, daty, CFS. Did a qv but not a clock watcher and seemed eager to please. Good price at. 80 for a qv so I will probably repeat, especially with the dwindling number of decent providers. I believe she advertises with a friend that you can team up with for a little extra fun. Not sure in the 2 girl price. I think she has gone by a few different names.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/969453274354
    Reached out to her last week. Older is right. Sent a verification pic and her face looked old and haggard. Needless to say I passed.

  2. #7311

    Ashley. Carmax Group

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/686093429486
    She is good to go. Works with Megan / Rose / Hope & Sharia. But Ashley is far more reliable, she's a sweet girl. Her body is great, teeth are a little jacked but overall a great provider. The more you see her, the more the menu opens up.

  3. #7310

    NikkiC. X?

    Any info nickkiC. X?

    Spinner Body looking good.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/121621985258

  4. #7309

    Chloe

    I saw Chloe recently. She is older, skinny, decent boobs, and overall, a pretty good time. GFE with dfk, BBBJ, daty, CFS. Did a qv but not a clock watcher and seemed eager to please. Good price at. 80 for a qv so I will probably repeat, especially with the dwindling number of decent providers. I believe she advertises with a friend that you can team up with for a little extra fun. Not sure in the 2 girl price. I think she has gone by a few different names.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/969453274354

  5. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by Wovuwy12  [View Original Post]
    She said she does BBBJ but no BBFS, no DFK, no Greek.

    100 QV, 160 HHR, 200 HR. I want to see her but I can get more seeing rose for the same amount.
    Thanks for the info. I'll stick with Rose and Anari then.

  6. #7307

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    She bare friendly like the rest of her crew?
    She said she does BBBJ but no BBFS, no DFK, no Greek.

    100 QV, 160 HHR, 200 HR. I want to see her but I can get more seeing rose for the same amount.

  7. #7306
    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and provides out of same location as the carmax crew.
    She bare friendly like the rest of her crew?

  8. #7305
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/686093429486
    She's legit and provides out of same location as the carmax crew.

  9. #7304

    Spinner

    Anybody know anything about this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/686093429486

  10. #7303

    Monroe MILF + Ava little

    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am curious as to if any one has seen this one. She is in Monroe.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/420133876658
    I think I saw her a year or two ago, but not in Monroe. I repeated once but that was enough for me. Tits are great as you can see in the pictures but that's all I really liked about her. Not all that attractive in the face and body was pretty big. But I knew I saw her just so I could cum between those tits which was amazing. Worth if it that's what you want to do.

    As for you all talking about Ava Little, I recently contacted her and she sent me to this site to fill out a form: http://www.mmidnight.co.uk/. I am waiting to hear back and hopefully can see her within the week. It’s 400 for an hour but based on what I’ve seen on pornhub/Xvideos and reading her reviews, she’s worth it. Will follow-up is this meet up happens

  11. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info. I reached out via text once each of the last two days with no response.

    Oh well. Thanks again!
    I have has a really bad experience an year or so back. You can search my posts. She is really high atvthat time.

  12. #7301
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Tread carefully, friend. Advertising for work and ending up getting sexual favors can get you in a lot of trouble. Try to let them make the suggestion first. If it is their idea and they offer something then that is on them and not you.
    Great advice. I was thinking the same thing.

  13. #7300

    MILF in Monroe

    Hey guys I am curious as to if any one has seen this one. She is in Monroe.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/420133876658

  14. #7299

    MILF in Monroe

    Hey guys,

    I am curious as to if any one has seen this one. She is in Monroe.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/420133876658

  15. #7298

    Latina female

    I'm new here. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this Latina female? Anything helps. Thanks.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/specia...round/27170796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape