Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,026 to 23,040 of 31135
-
03-03-20 12:38 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 68Chloe- Lee
She said someone posted about her under the name Lee because she has a tattoo that says Lee, which is an ex. She says she has never gone by that name.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 11:24 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 363Red jade back
Red jade back folks:
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/372470671167
-
03-03-20 11:09 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 51Lee?
Did she used to go by Lee? The picture of her eyes looks familiar. Tried to see her twice but never got schedules to match.
Originally Posted by MongerRon
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 10:43 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 145Spinner
Thanks man. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 08:03 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 346I have not but please report back if you pull the trigger. She is just my type.
Originally Posted by CrimZin
[View Original Post]
STG is garbage now. Other than Megan / Rose / Hope & Anaria, pretty much spam and fake ads. Also thought the Carmax Group lost their flop house so will be interesting to see where they land. But have posted before; Megan & Anaria have become less reliable and pretty well used up. Recent vids of Megan are less than appetizing.
Ashley has been my regular for a while. Has her demons but overall a good girl.
Much like you, I've decided to pay a little more and have been using AdultSearch.
-
03-03-20 08:01 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 1653Seriously
Nickki's ad says serious injuries only!
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
03-03-20 07:49 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 126Suzy
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4398
Anybody know anything about her? Ad says she is based in Charlotte but she's visiting Charleston and I'm considering it but can't find any reviews. STG talent has been so terrible in Charleston lately I've resigned myself to partaking less often and forking over a little extra for Eros girls. Eros verified but still hesitant to take the plunge without reviews.
-
03-03-20 06:05 #8103Banned Member

Posts: 1148Chloe
Reached out to her last week. Older is right. Sent a verification pic and her face looked old and haggard. Needless to say I passed.
Originally Posted by MongerRon
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 03:28 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 346Ashley. Carmax Group
She is good to go. Works with Megan / Rose / Hope & Sharia. But Ashley is far more reliable, she's a sweet girl. Her body is great, teeth are a little jacked but overall a great provider. The more you see her, the more the menu opens up.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 00:03 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 208NikkiC. X?
Any info nickkiC. X?
Spinner Body looking good.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/121621985258
-
03-02-20 23:27 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 68Chloe
I saw Chloe recently. She is older, skinny, decent boobs, and overall, a pretty good time. GFE with dfk, BBBJ, daty, CFS. Did a qv but not a clock watcher and seemed eager to please. Good price at. 80 for a qv so I will probably repeat, especially with the dwindling number of decent providers. I believe she advertises with a friend that you can team up with for a little extra fun. Not sure in the 2 girl price. I think she has gone by a few different names.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/969453274354
-
03-02-20 21:02 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 1150Thanks for the info. I'll stick with Rose and Anari then.
Originally Posted by Wovuwy12
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 20:07 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 151Ashley
She said she does BBBJ but no BBFS, no DFK, no Greek.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
100 QV, 160 HHR, 200 HR. I want to see her but I can get more seeing rose for the same amount.
-
03-02-20 19:11 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 1150She bare friendly like the rest of her crew?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 18:26 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 309She's legit and provides out of same location as the carmax crew.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






