Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,041 to 23,055 of 30339
-
03-02-20 11:23 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 27MILF in Monroe
Hey guys,
I am curious as to if any one has seen this one. She is in Monroe.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/420133876658
-
03-02-20 11:10 #7298Regular Member

Posts: 2Latina female
I'm new here. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this Latina female? Anything helps. Thanks.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/specia...round/27170796
-
03-02-20 10:19 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 145What's the word?
Anybody know this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/321027711789
-
03-02-20 08:59 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 7336Tread carefully, friend. Advertising for work and ending up getting sexual favors can get you in a lot of trouble. Try to let them make the suggestion first. If it is their idea and they offer something then that is on them and not you.
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 08:47 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 192Legend
You sir are the man. Just sayin (tips hat).
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 00:08 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 65I think about a year ago or so I did. Like most, she looked a little more worn than her pics, but nothing too bad. My first blue pill experiment was with her. I was still standing at attention when I was done so I kept going and the protection slipped off and I got a little inside her. She was cool but only let me do doggy. I didn't fight it.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 19:41 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 152New woman
So if everyone remembers I had posted up for some ads at restaurants, apartment complexes, trailer parks. Etc. I know a few of you got lucky with the young Mexican lady before she disappeared I have only heard from one person about Kelly the maid and he had a good time with her.
I have a new one now. She called me last week and I set up an "interview" with her. The day before the interview she texted me with a sob story about her husband getting put in jail and just losing her job at a local hotel in Salisbury. So as the gracious gentleman I am I let her know we will talk the next day about making a few extra bucks.
So she arrives at 9:30 this morning to "interview" I must say she was not very attractive. Matter fact I almost thought about just letting her clean and then leave. But as she cleaned she started talking and revealing more of her situation. That she missed her husband bossing her around and she felt lost without a man "forcing" her to do stuff. I kept quiet for a while just letting her dig herself a hold. She is about 5'5 220 lbs. Big tits. Decent ass. About half way through cleaning she asked if I needed something. I said yes get me a drink *****. So she hopped to it and got me something from the fridge. I asked her if she had ever been bossed around by a black man before and she said no. I told her today is her lucky day, I told her to run upstairs to get my trimmers. She thought she was going to trim my beard and mustache. I had other plans. When she got back downstairs I told her to pull down my house pants, she said no at first and I said fine leave then. She nodded her head and pulled them down, by then I had a HUGE boner. Which she was staring at. I proceeded to let her trim me up, I took it easy on her and only let her handjob me, but after she left she contacted me immediately and said she wanted to taste it. So I told her to come back and she did. She sucked my chocolate stick like a champ and didn't wasted a drip drop. She said I can give out her number to 5 people I trust. She don't know how far she will go with anyone, but I am betting if you are the right boss she will do whatever is wanted of her. I plan on fucking her this week, but after that I will move back to Kelly since I am having such fun with her. She is at my house at least 2 times a week now.
-
03-01-20 14:28 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 395Ava
I think I seen her Advertised on Eros.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 14:06 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 59Ava
You'll find her on twitter and P411 and Tryst.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
Mmidnight. Co. Uk.
-
03-01-20 12:36 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 77Ava
Link for Ava.
https://tryst.link/escort/ava-little
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 12:10 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 7336Maybe the hotels in the area don't like it? I don't know. I just know that area is PRIME for stings. We only hear about it after they nabbed 20 people after the fact.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 12:05 #7288Regular Member

Posts: 18Ava ad
-
03-01-20 11:56 #7287Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121We need a new outlet
STG is loaded with pay-first scams, dick pics, fake pics, fraudsters, robbers and nasty punani. One of you entrepreneurs needs to think of a good locally based punani gettin hideout.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 11:19 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 7336These escort sites are LOADED with SCAMS these days. I bet there is at least 5 SCAM posts for every legit one.
Originally Posted by GreekLord
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 11:18 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 7336TER seems to be back up? Maybe they moved their servers overseas?
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






