Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 546 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2356

    Orlando Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    Here's the correct link. I was going to hit it, but chose Brit instead and fully regret it now.

  2. #2355

    I wish I had passed

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her some time ago, she was straight to the point and wanted 300. She was out of the way for me so I declined. I guess I didn't miss out! She looks good though.
    Her eyes were on point, I was so disappointed when she did no give me a BJ.

  3. #2354

    Damn!

    I wonder what kind of ride that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    After too much time going back and forth and finally getting her number- I googled it and she is a provider presently in Orlando.

    She started out by asking for $500 per meet!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8f0e...0-3db372385388

  4. #2353

    This hot looking Colombian is a provider.

    After too much time going back and forth and finally getting her number- I googled it and she is a provider presently in Orlando.

    She started out by asking for $500 per meet!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8f0e...0-3db372385388

  5. #2352

    Brit

    I was chatting with her some time ago, she was straight to the point and wanted 300. She was out of the way for me so I declined. I guess I didn't miss out! She looks good though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Unless your trying to have the same kind of sex as if you were married. A fucking vacuum cleaner would have been more fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

  6. #2351
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    Your inbox is is full. LOL.

  7. #2350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    The link says. seeking.com/ messages. I think you accidentally posted a link to your SA inbox.

  8. #2349

    Orlando_mami

    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9

  9. #2348

  10. #2347

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    I found this Latin model in SA. He indicated that he wanted to have at least 4 or 5 dates to meet us before reaching something more intimate, he has a really perfect body, she is tall and quite interesting, the trick is that he only tries to win meets and greets and charges you 80 dollars for lunch or dinner. And it's really not worth it, because you won't get to something intimate.

    I also discovered that she still lives with her boyfriend and some other lies. Be careful guys.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf08...0-e683dab44e75
    Guys, never, ever pay any of these girls for initial meetups. I love when some unemployed chick says that her time is valuable and asks for 200 to meet for coffee. As if our time is free, LOL! Fuck that, it's a scam don't be a sucker no matter how good their pics look. If she's for real she'll invest an hour for a meet and greet knowing that it could lead to a beneficial arrangement for her.

  11. #2346

    Terrible mistake

    I found this Latin model in SA. He indicated that he wanted to have at least 4 or 5 dates to meet us before reaching something more intimate, he has a really perfect body, she is tall and quite interesting, the trick is that he only tries to win meets and greets and charges you 80 dollars for lunch or dinner. And it's really not worth it, because you won't get to something intimate.

    I also discovered that she still lives with her boyfriend and some other lies. Be careful guys.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf08...0-e683dab44e75

  12. #2345

    Not worth it

    Unless your trying to have the same kind of sex as if you were married. A fucking vacuum cleaner would have been more fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

  13. #2344

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Very nice! Damn good job! Your game is on point! Proof that nice young pussy can be had for a more REASONABLE donation!
    Just trying to figure out an acceptable donation rate. So 200 $ for 2 hours is more acceptable than 500 $ for an overnight?

  14. #2343

    Good for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    $200 for 2 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    2 more pics of this beautiful lovely lass.
    Very nice! Damn good job! Your game is on point! Proof that nice young pussy can be had for a more REASONABLE donation!

  15. #2342

    Finding my finds

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    She is here until Saturday. She is hosting. I can say she is almost definitely real and the pics are real. I was supposed to meet her but backed out when she said the 350 we agreed to was an hourly rate. If she was coming to me I'd probably have swung for it but when I go to them which is rare I like to get comfortable first. She's is hot young with a tight body and is hosting so I think she's probably up a lot of guys alleys. But its simple game. Just got another 18 year old Latina on her way to me for 250. Literally could probably pick a new one every day.
    My search parameters are always set 18 to 24 only 3 body types slim avg athletic and curvy and under 5 7 if you go to the recently active it will never take you long to find the girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape