Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 546 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Man o man

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    2 more pics of this beautiful lovely lass.
    Cheeks galore. Need me a baby like this.

  2. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    2 more pics of this beautiful lovely lass.
    Let us know if she's open!

  3. #2339

    Looks better with clothes on. IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Eroniatele  [View Original Post]
    Seems great on the surface, haven't seen her just curious before I try to LOL.
    I found my interactions with her kind of odd- YMMV.

  4. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    She is here until Saturday. She is hosting. I can say she is almost definitely real and the pics are real. I was supposed to meet her but backed out when she said the 350 we agreed to was an hourly rate. If she was coming to me I'd probably have swung for it but when I go to them which is rare I like to get comfortable first. She's is hot young with a tight body and is hosting so I think she's probably up a lot of guys alleys. But its simple game. Just got another 18 year old Latina on her way to me for 250. Literally could probably pick a new one every day.
    Comms felt awkward to me. Her first couple of messages had so much info I decided not to push much further. But, she is definitely gorgeous.

  5. #2337

    Mrsgold

    She is here until Saturday. She is hosting. I can say she is almost definitely real and the pics are real. I was supposed to meet her but backed out when she said the 350 we agreed to was an hourly rate. If she was coming to me I'd probably have swung for it but when I go to them which is rare I like to get comfortable first. She's is hot young with a tight body and is hosting so I think she's probably up a lot of guys alleys. But its simple game. Just got another 18 year old Latina on her way to me for 250. Literally could probably pick a new one every day.

  6. #2336

    Mind if I ask why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, accomodating, but Definite non-repeat for me.
    Seems great on the surface, haven't seen her just curious before I try to LOL.

  7. #2335

  8. #2334

    Sugar Babies

    Any intel on this little spinner?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29981...7-5ba558b3e25e

    I like the pics. Thanks Gents.

  9. #2333

    Cay Cay

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    19 year old Valencia college student Cay Cay. That pussy was so good, got Damn.
    2 more pics of this beautiful lovely lass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attachmen.jpg‎   20200106_122913.jpg‎  

  10. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    As sometimes these girls espcesially the ones that are open for business don't age well. This was 6 months ago that I was seeing her. I never give intel on recent finds. Too much risk for exposure.
    Totally get that, probably the worst thing you can do with these SA girls is post about one you're currently having fun with unless she specifically asks for it. I'll shoot you a message down the road if things keep progressing.

  11. #2331

    6 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99  [View Original Post]
    I started chatting her up last night, so this is perfectly timed intel. Appreciate it, hoping for a similar outcome.
    As sometimes these girls espcesially the ones that are open for business don't age well. This was 6 months ago that I was seeing her. I never give intel on recent finds. Too much risk for exposure.

  12. #2330

    Perfect timing

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Yellowbaby18 does look like her pics. Nice tight body and have repeated multiple times. 150.
    I started chatting her up last night, so this is perfectly timed intel. Appreciate it, hoping for a similar outcome.

  13. #2329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Little_mermaid11 bigger than pics indicate. Strange. Very accomadating 300 won't repeat.
    I met up with her but didn't pull the trigger. She has no car and no place to host. Her schedule was wacky also so I did not bother. Pics definitely look better. No body on her.

  14. #2328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    No Body Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Coednextdoor looks nothing like her pics. And is fat. But she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Would not ever repeat. 300. Ugh. Yellowbaby18 does look like her pics. Nice tight body and have repeated multiple times. 150.
    Whenever a girl has like 8 pictures and none of her body I get highly suspicious that she is fat. About 9 out of 10 times she is.

  15. #2327

    Another one

    Little_mermaid11 bigger than pics indicate. Strange. Very accomadating 300 won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape