Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 8179
-
03-02-20 15:43 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 75Looking to help a down on her luck SB?
If you're feeling particularly generous, this SB offered a full account of her recent bad luck.
Good news, sending her $500 (prior to meeting) would help a lot! Promises to meet up later.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f5fc6...b-0841fb12d7fa
I elected to pass, but you're welcome to step in.
-
03-02-20 15:29 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 311https://www.seeking.com/member/ff369...1-614a92fe95d4
My bad, I. Forgot to add the link.
-
03-02-20 13:33 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 126Still not working for me.
Can't get there.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 12:57 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 311Orlando Mami
Here's the correct link. I was going to hit it, but chose Brit instead and fully regret it now.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 12:55 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 311I wish I had passed
Her eyes were on point, I was so disappointed when she did no give me a BJ.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 12:52 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 311Damn!
I wonder what kind of ride that is.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 11:18 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 346This hot looking Colombian is a provider.
After too much time going back and forth and finally getting her number- I googled it and she is a provider presently in Orlando.
She started out by asking for $500 per meet!
https://www.seeking.com/member/e8f0e...0-3db372385388
-
03-02-20 10:02 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 335Brit
I was chatting with her some time ago, she was straight to the point and wanted 300. She was out of the way for me so I declined. I guess I didn't miss out! She looks good though.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 09:50 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 220Your inbox is is full. LOL.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 19:45 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 1172The link says. seeking.com/ messages. I think you accidentally posted a link to your SA inbox.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 15:24 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 151Orlando_mami
Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.
BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.
Please do not mention this site.
A lot of young, college girls out there.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
-
02-29-20 19:21 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 103Read This Girls Title
-
02-29-20 08:35 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 601Don't do it
Guys, never, ever pay any of these girls for initial meetups. I love when some unemployed chick says that her time is valuable and asks for 200 to meet for coffee. As if our time is free, LOL! Fuck that, it's a scam don't be a sucker no matter how good their pics look. If she's for real she'll invest an hour for a meet and greet knowing that it could lead to a beneficial arrangement for her.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 01:09 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 89Terrible mistake
I found this Latin model in SA. He indicated that he wanted to have at least 4 or 5 dates to meet us before reaching something more intimate, he has a really perfect body, she is tall and quite interesting, the trick is that he only tries to win meets and greets and charges you 80 dollars for lunch or dinner. And it's really not worth it, because you won't get to something intimate.
I also discovered that she still lives with her boyfriend and some other lies. Be careful guys.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf08...0-e683dab44e75
-
02-28-20 23:20 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 311Not worth it
Unless your trying to have the same kind of sex as if you were married. A fucking vacuum cleaner would have been more fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372











Reply With Quote





