Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 546 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2359

    Looking to help a down on her luck SB?

    If you're feeling particularly generous, this SB offered a full account of her recent bad luck.

    Good news, sending her $500 (prior to meeting) would help a lot! Promises to meet up later.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5fc6...b-0841fb12d7fa

    I elected to pass, but you're welcome to step in.

  2. #2358

  3. #2357

    Still not working for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link. I was going to hit it, but chose Brit instead and fully regret it now.
    Can't get there.

  4. #2356

    Orlando Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    Here's the correct link. I was going to hit it, but chose Brit instead and fully regret it now.

  5. #2355

    I wish I had passed

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her some time ago, she was straight to the point and wanted 300. She was out of the way for me so I declined. I guess I didn't miss out! She looks good though.
    Her eyes were on point, I was so disappointed when she did no give me a BJ.

  6. #2354

    Damn!

    I wonder what kind of ride that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    After too much time going back and forth and finally getting her number- I googled it and she is a provider presently in Orlando.

    She started out by asking for $500 per meet!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8f0e...0-3db372385388

  7. #2353

    This hot looking Colombian is a provider.

    After too much time going back and forth and finally getting her number- I googled it and she is a provider presently in Orlando.

    She started out by asking for $500 per meet!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8f0e...0-3db372385388

  8. #2352

    Brit

    I was chatting with her some time ago, she was straight to the point and wanted 300. She was out of the way for me so I declined. I guess I didn't miss out! She looks good though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Unless your trying to have the same kind of sex as if you were married. A fucking vacuum cleaner would have been more fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

  9. #2351
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    Your inbox is is full. LOL.

  10. #2350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    The link says. seeking.com/ messages. I think you accidentally posted a link to your SA inbox.

  11. #2349

    Orlando_mami

    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9

  12. #2348

  13. #2347

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    I found this Latin model in SA. He indicated that he wanted to have at least 4 or 5 dates to meet us before reaching something more intimate, he has a really perfect body, she is tall and quite interesting, the trick is that he only tries to win meets and greets and charges you 80 dollars for lunch or dinner. And it's really not worth it, because you won't get to something intimate.

    I also discovered that she still lives with her boyfriend and some other lies. Be careful guys.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf08...0-e683dab44e75
    Guys, never, ever pay any of these girls for initial meetups. I love when some unemployed chick says that her time is valuable and asks for 200 to meet for coffee. As if our time is free, LOL! Fuck that, it's a scam don't be a sucker no matter how good their pics look. If she's for real she'll invest an hour for a meet and greet knowing that it could lead to a beneficial arrangement for her.

  14. #2346

    Terrible mistake

    I found this Latin model in SA. He indicated that he wanted to have at least 4 or 5 dates to meet us before reaching something more intimate, he has a really perfect body, she is tall and quite interesting, the trick is that he only tries to win meets and greets and charges you 80 dollars for lunch or dinner. And it's really not worth it, because you won't get to something intimate.

    I also discovered that she still lives with her boyfriend and some other lies. Be careful guys.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcf08...0-e683dab44e75

  15. #2345

    Not worth it

    Unless your trying to have the same kind of sex as if you were married. A fucking vacuum cleaner would have been more fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape