Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8083

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant66  [View Original Post]
    You'll find her on twitter and P411 and Tryst.

    Mmidnight. Co. Uk.
    I think I seen her Advertised on Eros.

  2. #8082

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-little

    Not sure where she advertises, but I've seen her in the past. I found her on pre-takedown TER and she was wonderful.
    You'll find her on twitter and P411 and Tryst.

    Mmidnight. Co. Uk.

  3. #8081

    Ava

    Link for Ava.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ava-little

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-little

    Not sure where she advertises, but I've seen her in the past. I found her on pre-takedown TER and she was wonderful.

  4. #8080
    Maybe the hotels in the area don't like it? I don't know. I just know that area is PRIME for stings. We only hear about it after they nabbed 20 people after the fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant66  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why York County likes to run stings in that area. I can tell you though that after living in Tega Cay and passing by Carowinds daily, that the area is certainly not safe for kids! Park Security only covers inside the gates, when you leave the park you are on your own, lots of violence, and even gun play around the area!! AVOiD.

  5. #8079

  6. #8078
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    We need a new outlet

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    These escort sites are LOADED with SCAMS these days. I bet there is at least 5 SCAM posts for every legit one.
    STG is loaded with pay-first scams, dick pics, fake pics, fraudsters, robbers and nasty punani. One of you entrepreneurs needs to think of a good locally based punani gettin hideout.

  7. #8077
    These escort sites are LOADED with SCAMS these days. I bet there is at least 5 SCAM posts for every legit one.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    I 100% promise you that's not Jemma Suicide! And those pics are from 2016.

  8. #8076
    TER seems to be back up? Maybe they moved their servers overseas?

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-little

    Not sure where she advertises, but I've seen her in the past. I found her on pre-takedown TER and she was wonderful.

  9. #8075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Link?

    Does anyone have a link?
    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-little

    Not sure where she advertises, but I've seen her in the past. I found her on pre-takedown TER and she was wonderful.

  10. #8074

    Jenna

    I think she has retired now, all links are disabled.

  11. #8073

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    Ava is good stuff. Worth the cost.
    Link?

    Does anyone have a link?

  12. #8072
    Ava is good stuff. Worth the cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here seen her and is she worth the trip? Her videos are interesting.

  13. #8071

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today, she's legit. GFE, CBJ, and awesome personality. She's only in town for the weekend.
    Tell her the next time she is in the area, she needs to come to South Charlotte.

  14. #8070

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]
    I 100% promise you that's not Jemma Suicide! And those pics are from 2016.

  15. #8069

    Midget SCAMS

    These midget ads are popping up on all these sites and I tried to message one. I got bunch of bullshit back. Midgets are kind of rare, to begin with an to have several of them pop up on escort sites really raises a flag with me. I think all of them are SCAMS. If you find one that is for real let me know. I just texted the one just for the hell of it. Proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape