Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8078
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    We need a new outlet

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    These escort sites are LOADED with SCAMS these days. I bet there is at least 5 SCAM posts for every legit one.
    STG is loaded with pay-first scams, dick pics, fake pics, fraudsters, robbers and nasty punani. One of you entrepreneurs needs to think of a good locally based punani gettin hideout.

  2. #8077
    These escort sites are LOADED with SCAMS these days. I bet there is at least 5 SCAM posts for every legit one.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    I 100% promise you that's not Jemma Suicide! And those pics are from 2016.

  3. #8076
    TER seems to be back up? Maybe they moved their servers overseas?

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-little

    Not sure where she advertises, but I've seen her in the past. I found her on pre-takedown TER and she was wonderful.

  4. #8075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Link?

    Does anyone have a link?
    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/ava-little

    Not sure where she advertises, but I've seen her in the past. I found her on pre-takedown TER and she was wonderful.

  5. #8074

    Jenna

    I think she has retired now, all links are disabled.

  6. #8073

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    Ava is good stuff. Worth the cost.
    Link?

    Does anyone have a link?

  7. #8072
    Ava is good stuff. Worth the cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here seen her and is she worth the trip? Her videos are interesting.

  8. #8071

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today, she's legit. GFE, CBJ, and awesome personality. She's only in town for the weekend.
    Tell her the next time she is in the area, she needs to come to South Charlotte.

  9. #8070

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]
    I 100% promise you that's not Jemma Suicide! And those pics are from 2016.

  10. #8069

    Midget SCAMS

    These midget ads are popping up on all these sites and I tried to message one. I got bunch of bullshit back. Midgets are kind of rare, to begin with an to have several of them pop up on escort sites really raises a flag with me. I think all of them are SCAMS. If you find one that is for real let me know. I just texted the one just for the hell of it. Proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]

  11. #8068

  12. #8067

    Excellent Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonSix  [View Original Post]
    I have vice officer friend that works the Carowinds area. Most if not all the hotels in that area are littered with drugs and prostitutes. In addition to a few undercover cops, they have 3-5 sting / raids a year. I would never see anyone on Carowinds Blvd. Besides the Solicitation laws in SC do not favor the John. You can be charged for arranging a meet and just showing up. It's called assignation (an appointment to meet someone in secret). The law states, "Reside in, enter or remain in any place, structure, building, vehicle, trailer or conveyance for the purpose of lewdness, assignation or prostitution." In other words, you text to make an appointment and walk in the hotel front door you're going to the big house for the night.

    Stay safe and stay away from Carowinds.

    Wilson.
    Excellent advice. Thank you.

  13. #8066

    Carowinds

    I have vice officer friend that works the Carowinds area. Most if not all the hotels in that area are littered with drugs and prostitutes. In addition to a few undercover cops, they have 3-5 sting / raids a year. I would never see anyone on Carowinds Blvd. Besides the Solicitation laws in SC do not favor the John. You can be charged for arranging a meet and just showing up. It's called assignation (an appointment to meet someone in secret). The law states, "Reside in, enter or remain in any place, structure, building, vehicle, trailer or conveyance for the purpose of lewdness, assignation or prostitution." In other words, you text to make an appointment and walk in the hotel front door you're going to the big house for the night.

    Stay safe and stay away from Carowinds.

    Wilson.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I suspect they don't what this too close to Carolwinds where kids go to the park? It seems to be a dangerous place to the hobby. I have met a couple of ladies there before but I always am extra careful. Also, isn't the CIAA in town this weekend? That always warrants some extra caution.

  14. #8065

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    And we never hear about them until after the fact on the news with pictures of those they nabbed.
    Yep, I'm familiar with all the stings they run on Carowinds. That had me spooked. However, her text communication never mentioned exchanging money for services. She simply stated donation for her time. Anyway, I didn't pull the trigger because she wanted $.20 for a QV.

  15. #8064

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Seen her posting forever but have yet to see a review. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/260798787497 Does anyone have any intel?
    She had reviews on AL. If you're a VIP, you can see them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape