Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,071 to 23,085 of 30341
-
02-29-20 10:11 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 7336Carolwinds and kids?
I suspect they don't what this too close to Carolwinds where kids go to the park? It seems to be a dangerous place to the hobby. I have met a couple of ladies there before but I always am extra careful. Also, isn't the CIAA in town this weekend? That always warrants some extra caution.
Originally Posted by HotPole
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 09:26 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 391Quinn
Just to restate for all of the sting comments below, Quinn is 100% real. She's exactly as advertised and sent photo verification with no issue.
Smart, cute, GFE probably one of the most enjoyable dreams I've ever had. She's leaving town Sunday. Treat her well.
-
02-29-20 08:58 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 192Older greek
Little brain was thinking hard last night after I finished up work. Drove out to TOFTT for this one. Got 5 ft from her house and she canceled. Replied later with (roommate got stranded) any of you gents seen her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/646582838060
-
02-29-20 07:59 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 279Ava Little
Anyone on here seen her and is she worth the trip? Her videos are interesting.
-
02-29-20 01:41 #7267Regular Member

Posts: 20Link does not work, number?
I'm going to charlotte tomorrow. You got a number?
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 00:21 #7266Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone Familiar?
-
02-28-20 23:07 #7265Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-28-20 21:02 #7264Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121York county evangelicals
It just wouldn't be right for free men to enjoy sum punani. York county's been doing stings since I moved here in the 90's. Always on carowinds.
Originally Posted by MyCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 20:42 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 255Inconsistent conversation
Was trying to have a dream.
Originally Posted by ElkCountry
[View Original Post]
First message inquiring dates is. 9 qv $. 2 hhr $$ hr.
Then I get a second message that has the donations in the quote, ask on this and she insists that the first set was right and she wouldn't go that low, normally wouldn't care but be honest and just say rates went up. I didn't proceed further.
-
02-28-20 20:38 #7262Regular Member

Posts: 14Looks legit
Photos are not too professional and girl is also not very dressed, looks and feels legit.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 20:37 #7261Regular Member

Posts: 14Looks yummy
Would love to know if anyone have info.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 20:29 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 391Red head
Avoid!
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
Full of demons, old pics, avoid!
-
02-28-20 20:27 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 391Quinn
I saw her today, she's legit. GFE, CBJ, and awesome personality. She's only in town for the weekend.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 18:57 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 49Fury 325
Am I missing something here? Why is LEO always setting up shop on Carowinds BLVD?
Originally Posted by CoochieMac
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 15:59 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 145Info?
Anybody dream about this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/087268737820











Reply With Quote





