Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12909
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Southside Spinnee

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/carpla...tcall/25152736

    Met this one a week or so ago. Pics are accurate. Spinner, small tits, cute ass.

    No incall, picked up for a QV. . 6.

    Started with BBJ, standard. Nothing to write about. CFS, MISH, K9 all done with avg. Enthusiasm.

    She has a tight little with an ass that should be fucked. She light weight. Not really into rough stuff other than vaginal pounding.

    She finished me off bbjwcim but she's a spitter.

    Outside of being butt as ugly in the face department. She is fun to throw around and fuck.

    Seen her twice actually, last time was tge ladder. Never paid asking price.

    Give her a shot.

    Last thing, she has pharma issues which are obvious to pick up.

  2. #12908

    I'd agree about mmgeg

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Saw mmgeg. I don't get the hype.

    Pros. Polite, accommodating, and easy to schedule. Very responsive. BBBJCIM was pleasant. But just OK due to the following.

    Cons. I didn't get the hype. Someone said she's not a BBW. I'd say she's a BW without the middle B. Massage is more lazily lathering lotion. Smokes. So if you need discretion these scents won't do. The fee for the hour wasn't worth it for me. Personal preference.

    No disrespect. She's a fan favorite. Not for me. Didn't find her the least bit attractive or worth the hype. Won't repeat.
    I saw her a while back. It was an ok time, but as soon as I popped she was almost dressed before I got done flushing the rubber. Weird thing is she didn't leave but kind of hung out texting on her phone. I think we had like 20 m of an hour left, she'd had stayed the rest but I told her she could go. She was nice & all I guess, but won't repeat.

  3. #12907

    Best sex I had in my life

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/362042019212

    I contacted her last week and set up a meeting. (She does charge a small deposit), I tried to talk her out of it but she would not budge. At last I gave inand paid it and man ohh man. IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT. I paid for an 1 hour of therapy and I lost count of how many times she made me cum with her mouth or even her kitty or backdoor. She said she does Kiegels and she can contract her vagina in ways I have never felt before. She vanished for a while but she said she would be back this week.

  4. #12906

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl? I don't believe I've seen her reviewed on this forum. I contacted her, and she agreed to meet. She went radio silent and was a no-show.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46294852/
    Reviews are really bad and if the intersection I believe I saw in the past is correct, I wouldn't take a gun off my hip to go there.

  5. #12905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Whos her sister?
    Don't remember her name for sure. Possibly Joyce or something similar. Haven't seen the sister advertise for a while but remember multiple ROB reports on her.

  6. #12904

    Eros $?

    So been checking out Eros a little. WTF is up with those prices? I am super new in this hobby but good lord: 4,5,600+ an hour. Do people really pay that much? Seems insane to me. But I'm not wealthy, so maybe that's the key. LOL.

  7. #12903
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    QV w / Jenna K

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5676863255/1

    Met this one a couple days ago. Early morning, north side above avg hotel. 2 call system, arrived at hotel, called for room number and went up.

    Jenna K is well reviewed on the toledo board. Mostly good, high volume. Pay, play & leave. That type of situation.

    Pics are old, but tats match. She is bigger in person. Thicc is a good adjective.

    Standard session. BBJ, CFS, MISH, K9. Was offered CIM but I blew in the bag. I normally will only see a provider if CIM is an option. I like dumping loads in the mouths of our little starlets. She was very responsive and like a pounding.

    BBJ was lack luster but she could take a throat fuck, no complaints in that dept. Damage. 7 QV.

    A faint odor that lingered on my finger for quite some time.

    Other than that, I might repeat.

    Looks I'd give her 6/10.

    Performance was good, she's the type you have to fuck hard as she is very sensitive and enjoys the pounding.

    My suggestion go see her. Pound away, and drop a load in her mouth. Can't beat it for the price.

  8. #12902
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Mostly bad reviews, especially if her sister is involved.
    Whos her sister?

  9. #12901
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Mostly bad reviews, especially if her sister is involved.
    Saw her a few months ago, but not intentionally. Responded to an ad with pics of a much more attractive girl, she answered the door. Totally not into it, very mechanical and rushed. Only the second time I ever experienced a bait and switch. I know I'm new to the page but no where near new to the hobby, don't waste your time with this one.

  10. #12900
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Melissa was good sometimes about giving a discount but not always but god I do miss her Head.
    She was a BJ artist, and a sweet lady. I miss her too.

  11. #12899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Search under Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl? I don't believe I've seen her reviewed on this forum. I contacted her, and she agreed to meet. She went radio silent and was a no-show.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46294852/
    Mostly bad reviews, especially if her sister is involved.

  12. #12898

    BrookBaby9 on sister site

    Any intel for Brookebaby9?

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=103326

    Thanks, John Guest.

  13. #12897

    Brunette

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl? I don't believe I've seen her reviewed on this forum. I contacted her, and she agreed to meet. She went radio silent and was a no-show.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46294852/

  14. #12896

    Recommendations?

    Visited Darsi a few times before she retired. I was sad to see her go cause she did a great job at relaxing me. Any recommendations for a replacement?

  15. #12895

    Ashley Ann of DI

    Hooked up with Ashley Ann yesterday. 200 roses for 60 minute session. I hate rating providers looks since we all have a different rating scale but would say 7 out of 10. If she wore some makeup around the eyes would help the rating a bit. Natural DD but think she may be losing weight since they were a bit floppy but I wasn't complaining.

    This provider aims to please. Very wet & sloppy BJ. Very porn like when she removes junior from her mouth there are strands of saliva leading from her mouth to junior. Extremely sensual. She really gets worked up emotionally during sex where she rives in ecstasy. Kind of hard to explain. You need to witness yourself.

    Really likes doggie style and what a view. Perfectly shaped ass for that position. We went at it from doggie to mish to sideways for 20 minutes. The last 5 min stroking off into her waiting mouth. She took every drop but did spit out.

    Another awesome experience from the DI crew. Run, don't walk, to see their line up. I'm totally hooked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape