Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 24826
-
02-22-20 11:44 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 350No he isn't ever around while I'm there. I've just seen him a handful of times when I first get to her location. He is completely harmless. The problem with him for me is that she supports him.
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 11:06 #12840Regular Member

Posts: 23Recommendation for Indy MILFs
I am going to be into town for in 2 two weeks, looking for recommended MILF providers. Please feel to PM with info.
-
02-22-20 08:01 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 312Ed
Guys look on down in the "Blogger" area. There is a recent thread that has been started there about this very topic. It is not uncommon at all.
Originally Posted by CcMillerBo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 07:55 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 1904DI, They are all legit. Though not all the same quality of experience and some pics are 100% and some use rather flattering pics but not drastically off. Most are well reviewed here so just do a search and read.
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 07:40 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 67Ebony
Has anyone had any experience with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45919778/.
-
02-22-20 07:22 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 64DI foot worship
Any of you guys know if any of these girls allow it? Or know of a good alternative? Thanks in advance!
-
02-22-20 00:28 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 84Thank you!
Thanks for replying! Now to find out who's legit.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:39 #12834Regular Member

Posts: 3Me too
Yup, definitely have this issue. Only time I didn't was when I popped a viagra beforehand. AMP never been an issue. I'm probably more relaxed. And I'm 33 and in pretty good shape. Even on testosterone, I still get this issue when I see escorts. Especially if there's no bbj offered.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:05 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 170Everrly
It was just a few pages back.
Originally Posted by BrianGold99
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:29 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 82Boyfriend
Can I ask what exactly was problem with the bf? Was he there? Did he bother you? Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:29 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 1175Same problem
Laying on the table, everything works better. Up, moving around, won't stay hard with a cover. Guessing it's a blood flow issue. When the body starts diverting blood to working muscles, junior gets cut off.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:12 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 67In which review was this about?
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 14:47 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 67Recent teips
Since I have been more active lately I figured I would share some of my recent dreams.
Kay from DI is great. I have seen her 5-6 times. Hot spinner body and very enthusiastic. Great GFE. I would highly recommend.
Hollywood. Nikki.
Surprisingly very good. One of the best Bjs I have ever had. Unfortunately she is very unreliable and has fallen asleep as I arrived twice. Too bad. She Could be a gem.
-
02-21-20 14:35 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 67Santana
Hah the first pic may not be great. Look at 5 she is def a female. I found her on social media def real just can't tell if she does those.
Originally Posted by MoveForward
[View Original Post]
Look at pic 5 and tell me that ain't a female. Why'all are Crazy.
-
02-21-20 13:29 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 230Serious question about erections and condoms
So I have run into this issue the only two times I have strayed into this area rather than the AMP route. Has anyone else had issues staying hard when using a condom? I hadn't used them in 15 years due to marriage and idiocy. I'm nearing 40 and overweight so I know that can play a part. I have some viagra I might break out for my next encounter. Kind of embarrassing but they still get their money. Some of it is likely mental as well but I usually have no issue staying hard for AMPs. Just looking for others experiences.










Reply With Quote






