Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 24834
-
02-28-20 23:11 #12894Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Di
You bet, enjoy. I visit Kim, Isabelle, Kelsey, Jaimee and Kay and they all give a good BBBJ which is my favorite part. Some to CIM and my favorite way to end the session. The price point is pretty reasonable and they're all attractive. I also like the availability if you need to pop someone's generally available. Let us know your reviews once you start seeing them. Love everyone's feedback.
Originally Posted by TitanClass87
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 22:54 #12893Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Kim
She's pretty and has a nice personality and easy to talk to. Has a nice body and recently got her boob job redone and it looks great now. She gives a good BJ and good time, I recommend her.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 22:48 #12892Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Naturals
I agree, Kelsey has a nice set on her, I've sucked on them many times during our meetings. Give her a try, she's really good at giving head and her handjob is outstanding too. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 19:38 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 290And Pricey
On top of what you indicate, she also wants 400 for an hour. I have never seen one that is gold-plated, but it must be for that price.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 18:48 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 148Gross
Sabrina looks nothing like Eliza! Sabrina looks like she got up midway during a sex change operation and just left the OR. But hey if that floats your boat.
Originally Posted by SsteveX2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 14:51 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 509DI Kay
My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.
Be Safe g.
-
02-28-20 14:40 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 509DI Kay
My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.
Be Safe g.
-
02-28-20 12:52 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 108Summer
So the last time I texted Summer, we made an appointment and it was cancelled the day off. So I took advantage of the days she would be back as advertised on DI. Set an appointment.
And might I add. Holy shit. Smoking hot body. Nice tits. Everything was nice. We went at it like a couple of teenagers. I will repeat.
-
02-28-20 10:01 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 1904Kay has perky small b's and she is great.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
Kelsey very nice c's and she is ok. Not fat but not as slim as her pictures.
-
02-28-20 08:17 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 617Sounds legit. . . NOT.
The question wasn't about you dear. It was about DI, but thanks for playing.
Originally Posted by SsteveX2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 02:27 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 478Is this self advertisement allowed?
Come on this is blatant af lmao.
Originally Posted by SsteveX2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 01:22 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 125Not to harp on it but I really hesitated to post that review after seeing all the positive posts. Glad it wasn't just me! I was gentle in my cons section, more than should have been. Seniors can PM for additional details.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 23:09 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 138Always wanted to give DI a spin. Suggestions?
I've always wanted to give DI a spin. She sounds fun. Can you PM me sort of how this all works?
I don't know that I have any "references" either.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 20:23 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 230Don't see anyone by that name on the site currently.
Originally Posted by SsteveX2
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 19:18 #12880Banned Member

Posts: 3Sabrina Stevens
[Deleted by Admin]
Sabrina if you make another fake user like this to advertise yourself I'm going to edit the posts so they say you have crabs.
A2











Reply With Quote






