Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,331 to 18,345 of 24555
-
02-27-20 17:23 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 197Blondie
Any intel on aspen. Mixed blonde staying downtown.
-
02-27-20 16:33 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 303Nicole white marsh
So, back in December I had posted asking for intel on Nicole. Responses were mostly negative, but a few accounts seem to verify that pics were accurate. I hadn't seen her ads on EB for a while until your post. I may have been lucky (like sniff) but I had no trouble. Contacted her by text, she didn't respond for a couple of hours, but it was early. Set up a meet for a couple of hours later, I was there on time, she was ready. She's staying at lower end motel on Pulaski near white marsh.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
Pictures are definitely accurate. She had no makeup, but still very pretty, great thin, toned body. Despite reports, (unlike sniff) I didn't see any use marks, (at least nothing obvious) and I had some pretty good views during BBBJ, cg, mish, k9. I didn't feel rushed, was there full hh. Her performance was OK. She's not into it, if that's important to you, but she's friendly enough. And with her looks and open menu, I would repeat.
It's hard to reconcile the Nicole I met with all the negative reports. She actually seems like a hot "college girl", or at least hot grad student. HH 150.
Maybe I was just lucky. Even today, some guy posted on EB that she ghosted him after he got to motel. I did have a couple of back ups in mind just in case.
-
02-27-20 13:35 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 2270BustyAlly
https://www.bustyally.com/
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 11:15 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 380Ohhh. Perhaps. I know some providers that aren't fans of stubble (like mine) because it's like sandpaper LOL.
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 09:25 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 305Nicole / Maggie
Lots of posts on her in the past. Check the old threads about 1/2 months ago.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 08:52 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 55Hmm. Interesting. The multiple #s still kinda throws me off and the looks seem TGTBT. I'll try looking for that review on here.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 07:03 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 994Busty Ally
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 07:01 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 994Leah
Can you give some deets? Was she alone? What were the rates? Anything she did special?
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
02-26-20 23:50 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 579Numerous ripoff reports but a few that said it panned out.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:52 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 99I got all but the DFK. Could be my beard.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:07 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 198I Think
I think she has been reviewed on this board. I remember a decent review? But may have been talk of a boyfriend or Boss. I hit her up, setup a time, got almost there and she went dark. She hit me back about 2 hrs later, said she was sorry and still wanted to meet. Told her we would try again sometime.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
02-26-20 21:21 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 441Never seen her, but she looks familiar.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:17 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 37What is Mandy's rate?
Originally Posted by Jsmith124
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:13 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 134Contact
Has anybody ever made actual physical contact with this person?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46096205/
I have a feeling she may be the worst kind of ****. An attention *****.
-
02-26-20 15:05 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 82Leah
Saw her at a hotel on Frankford today. Definitely worth it now that she's not hosting at her parents' house.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46116022/












Reply With Quote





