Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6198

    Anyone deal with Jessica

    I've only posted a few times. But have also got some good advice.

    Looking for any info on Jessica in White Marsh. She's a thick white girl. Has anyone been with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/42404652/

  2. #6197

    Morning fun

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46057563/

    Had a nice time with the one above. I don't expect the world but I do expect a good attitude, which she had. CBJ was solid and she has a nice, soft, pillow ass that I plowed in k9 till I filled the bag. Pics are largely accurate, and he attire covered her midsection. I'm sure she is a bit less flattering completely nude but hey, she looked fine with what she had on. Nice thickness and for. 6 it was worth the ss.

  3. #6196

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. An absolute sweetheart. Good rates and good service. Everything on the menu. The pic of her wearing the orange dress with the orange hair ribbon is her right now. Very recent and accurate. She's got a thin stripper body with lots of tatts!. Kitty is shaved, clean, pierced, and tight. Very tight. She's also open to all races.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46008546/
    Mandy is the real deal for sure. Has a place off Eastern that is pretty safe. Tight inside her room but her services are top notch. I 2nd Buster. She loves Greek and can take it hard. I've seen her a couple times in the past week and I will keep going back.

  4. #6195

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. An absolute sweetheart. Good rates and good service. Everything on the menu. The pic of her wearing the orange dress with the orange hair ribbon is her right now. Very recent and accurate. She's got a thin stripper body with lots of tatts!. Kitty is shaved, clean, pierced, and tight. Very tight. She's also open to all races.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46008546/
    Can concur with him. Very fun times to be had, and rates are reasonable with all doors open.

  5. #6194

    Mandy

    She's legit. An absolute sweetheart. Good rates and good service. Everything on the menu. The pic of her wearing the orange dress with the orange hair ribbon is her right now. Very recent and accurate. She's got a thin stripper body with lots of tatts!. Kitty is shaved, clean, pierced, and tight. Very tight. She's also open to all races.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46008546/

  6. #6193

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw McKenna again and she delivered a great experience once again. She needs to pay some bills so hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46040022/

    Shooter Out!
    I saw her again last Wednesday, she's truly a good time!

  7. #6192

    McKenna is looking

    Just saw McKenna again and she delivered a great experience once again. She needs to pay some bills so hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46040022/

    Shooter Out!

  8. #6191

    Yerp

    Quote Originally Posted by VansVille2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know from the pics, is this the one who used to be in Aberdeen? I believe she has always got bad reviews and often just robs the guy and takes the money. I think I read that on this forum.
    Thats the Aberdeen girl, she has that hugh chest tattoo.

    Monoxide.

  9. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you didn't get robbed by knife point like the last guy.

    Search Aberdeen and knife.
    Oh shit! Well there wasn't any blatant hostility while I was there just garbage service.

  10. #6189

    Wants you to get google play card and give her the number

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46014517/

    At least I didn't fall for this one.

    0/2 today. Hanging up my hat for a while.

  11. #6188

    This is a dude

    Fake pics.

    Ripoff, only found out 1/2 way through a $. 6 tug!

    https://luxerotica.com.listcrawler.e...more/45946648/

    Little dick took over today. Disappointed.

  12. #6187
    Quote Originally Posted by JRed89  [View Original Post]
    So went to go see this chick in Harlem park. Started off fine in text and seems like good rates and open menu. She was friendly and open to most things until you actually get there. The place is dilapidated and worn down. She's hosting in a garbage apartment with two other people. As soon as she gets you hand the money and your in the room she starts giving attitude like she would rather be doing literally anything else. Complete turn off. She then recanted on pretty much everything we agreed on and rushed like the place was on fire. So ended up just getting head and leaving. Surprised she has any customers return. The one thing is she has a pretty face but that's it. Needless to say I won't be returning even if she paid me. Just putting my two cents out there.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...u/589020538600
    Anyone know from the pics, is this the one who used to be in Aberdeen? I believe she has always got bad reviews and often just robs the guy and takes the money. I think I read that on this forum.

  13. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by JRed89  [View Original Post]
    So went to go see this chick in Harlem park. Started off fine in text and seems like good rates and open menu. She was friendly and open to most things until you actually get there. The place is dilapidated and worn down. She's hosting in a garbage apartment with two other people. As soon as she gets you hand the money and your in the room she starts giving attitude like she would rather be doing literally anything else. Complete turn off. She then recanted on pretty much everything we agreed on and rushed like the place was on fire. So ended up just getting head and leaving. Surprised she has any customers return. The one thing is she has a pretty face but that's it. Needless to say I won't be returning even if she paid me. Just putting my two cents out there.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...u/589020538600
    Lucky you didn't get robbed by knife point like the last guy.

    Search Aberdeen and knife.

  14. #6185

    Asking for help

    So I rarely do the escort thing. I have been sticking with SA and AMP's with a little cruising down W / W from time to time.

    I'm really looking for two spinner friends that like to have fun. If anyone has any leads or knows of any please inbox me.

    Also still looking for any with their clit pierced. Still a bucket list item I have not checked off yet.

    Thanks and be safe.

  15. #6184

    Avoid

    So went to go see this chick in Harlem park. Started off fine in text and seems like good rates and open menu. She was friendly and open to most things until you actually get there. The place is dilapidated and worn down. She's hosting in a garbage apartment with two other people. As soon as she gets you hand the money and your in the room she starts giving attitude like she would rather be doing literally anything else. Complete turn off. She then recanted on pretty much everything we agreed on and rushed like the place was on fire. So ended up just getting head and leaving. Surprised she has any customers return. The one thing is she has a pretty face but that's it. Needless to say I won't be returning even if she paid me. Just putting my two cents out there.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...u/589020538600

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape