Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6221

    Nicole white marsh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Interesting. The multiple #s still kinda throws me off and the looks seem TGTBT. I'll try looking for that review on here.
    So, back in December I had posted asking for intel on Nicole. Responses were mostly negative, but a few accounts seem to verify that pics were accurate. I hadn't seen her ads on EB for a while until your post. I may have been lucky (like sniff) but I had no trouble. Contacted her by text, she didn't respond for a couple of hours, but it was early. Set up a meet for a couple of hours later, I was there on time, she was ready. She's staying at lower end motel on Pulaski near white marsh.

    Pictures are definitely accurate. She had no makeup, but still very pretty, great thin, toned body. Despite reports, (unlike sniff) I didn't see any use marks, (at least nothing obvious) and I had some pretty good views during BBBJ, cg, mish, k9. I didn't feel rushed, was there full hh. Her performance was OK. She's not into it, if that's important to you, but she's friendly enough. And with her looks and open menu, I would repeat.

    It's hard to reconcile the Nicole I met with all the negative reports. She actually seems like a hot "college girl", or at least hot grad student. HH 150.

    Maybe I was just lucky. Even today, some guy posted on EB that she ghosted him after he got to motel. I did have a couple of back ups in mind just in case.

  2. #6220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    BustyAlly

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://www.bustyally.com/

  3. #6219
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothumbs  [View Original Post]
    I got all but the DFK. Could be my beard.
    Ohhh. Perhaps. I know some providers that aren't fans of stubble (like mine) because it's like sandpaper LOL.

  4. #6218

    Nicole / Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one but a search is pulling up like 3 different #s. I know girls can change numbers from time to time depending on heat but anyone got info? Much appreciated!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore.../11/2439954/ff

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45973180/
    Lots of posts on her in the past. Check the old threads about 1/2 months ago.

  5. #6217
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been reviewed on this board. I remember a decent review? But may have been talk of a boyfriend or Boss. I hit her up, setup a time, got almost there and she went dark. She hit me back about 2 hrs later, said she was sorry and still wanted to meet. Told her we would try again sometime.

    Monoxide.
    Hmm. Interesting. The multiple #s still kinda throws me off and the looks seem TGTBT. I'll try looking for that review on here.

  6. #6216

    Busty Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw Busty Ally last week and she was completely GFE with me, including DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. I wonder what changed. Did you do a hh?
    Do you have a link?

  7. #6215

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at a hotel on Frankford today. Definitely worth it now that she's not hosting at her parents' house.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46116022/
    Can you give some deets? Was she alone? What were the rates? Anything she did special?

    Shooter.

  8. #6214
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but she looks familiar.
    Numerous ripoff reports but a few that said it panned out.

  9. #6213
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw Busty Ally last week and she was completely GFE with me, including DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. I wonder what changed. Did you do a hh?
    I got all but the DFK. Could be my beard.

  10. #6212

    I Think

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but she looks familiar.
    I think she has been reviewed on this board. I remember a decent review? But may have been talk of a boyfriend or Boss. I hit her up, setup a time, got almost there and she went dark. She hit me back about 2 hrs later, said she was sorry and still wanted to meet. Told her we would try again sometime.

    Monoxide.

  11. #6211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpapab  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one but a search is pulling up like 3 different #s. I know girls can change numbers from time to time depending on heat but anyone got info? Much appreciated!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore.../11/2439954/ff

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45973180/
    Never seen her, but she looks familiar.

  12. #6210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith124  [View Original Post]
    Can concur with him. Very fun times to be had, and rates are reasonable with all doors open.
    What is Mandy's rate?

  13. #6209

    Contact

    Has anybody ever made actual physical contact with this person?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46096205/

    I have a feeling she may be the worst kind of ****. An attention *****.

  14. #6208

    Leah

    Saw her at a hotel on Frankford today. Definitely worth it now that she's not hosting at her parents' house.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46116022/

  15. #6207

    Nicole. Info?

    Came across this one but a search is pulling up like 3 different #s. I know girls can change numbers from time to time depending on heat but anyone got info? Much appreciated!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore.../11/2439954/ff

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45973180/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape