Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 898 1298 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12873

    Sweet Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Lmao you're right I don't think they would. That's why I also never try and see them again if they do.
    Sweet Melissa was good sometimes about giving a discount but not always but god I do miss her Head.

  2. #12872

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Bet they don't give you half credit if they cancel on you.
    Lmao you're right I don't think they would. That's why I also never try and see them again if they do.

  3. #12871

    Cancelation Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls mention the cancellation fee. Usually it means you pay it or they won't see you again. Lmk if you take the plunge, I'm interested.
    Bet they don't give you half credit if they cancel on you.

  4. #12870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    But I noticed a couple issues. IMO, she doesn't seem to be the $$ type. Also says there's a 50% cancellation fee. This isn't possible unless she's asking for at least half up front.
    A lot of girls mention the cancellation fee. Usually it means you pay it or they won't see you again. Lmk if you take the plunge, I'm interested.

  5. #12869

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Saw mmgeg. I don't get the hype.

    Pros. Polite, accommodating, and easy to schedule. Very responsive. BBBJCIM was pleasant. But just OK due to the following.

    Cons. I didn't get the hype. Someone said she's not a BBW. I'd say she's a BW without the middle B. Massage is more lazily lathering lotion. Smokes. So if you need discretion these scents won't do. The fee for the hour wasn't worth it for me. Personal preference.

    No disrespect. She's a fan favorite. Not for me. Didn't find her the least bit attractive or worth the hype. Won't repeat.
    I couldn't agree more. Saw her once and just don't get the hype either. Fat and unattractive. Lots of rules when I saw her, albeit only once. So much better out there for the $$. But, to each his own.

  6. #12868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm

    I see some have chatted about her, but no one has seen her? She wants references, my LinkedIn, work badge, business cards. References are fine, but the rest I don't know I'm comfortable with especially since she's not reviewed here or on the oThER site.

    Has anyone used DI as a reference?
    But I noticed a couple issues. IMO, she doesn't seem to be the $$ type. Also says there's a 50% cancellation fee. This isn't possible unless she's asking for at least half up front.

  7. #12867

    Thinking of TOFTT

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm

    I see some have chatted about her, but no one has seen her? She wants references, my LinkedIn, work badge, business cards. References are fine, but the rest I don't know I'm comfortable with especially since she's not reviewed here or on the oThER site.

    Has anyone used DI as a reference?

  8. #12866

    DI Isabelle

    Pretty face, nice body, and nice enough. She was OK with multiple positions and BBBJCIM. The conversation though was mostly about other guys wanting a porn star experience but not paying a porn star price and for 150 we shouldn't expect too much. As soon as I finished she put her robe on and started messaging on her phone. I cleaned myself up got dressed and left while she was still on her phone. Nice girl, pretty, And good at what she does, but not very enthusiastic.

  9. #12865
    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Try Sabrina Stevens on Eros. Same price and a much better package.
    I feel like this is heavy self advertisement based upon your handle, and I'm not sure you're my type no offense. Best of luck though.

  10. #12864

    Mmgeg

    Saw mmgeg. I don't get the hype.

    Pros. Polite, accommodating, and easy to schedule. Very responsive. BBBJCIM was pleasant. But just OK due to the following.

    Cons. I didn't get the hype. Someone said she's not a BBW. I'd say she's a BW without the middle B. Massage is more lazily lathering lotion. Smokes. So if you need discretion these scents won't do. The fee for the hour wasn't worth it for me. Personal preference.

    No disrespect. She's a fan favorite. Not for me. Didn't find her the least bit attractive or worth the hype. Won't repeat.

  11. #12863

    Busty Brittany

    Has anyone got a review on busty Brittany on Eros she looks amazing.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8233090.htm?cat=1

  12. #12862

    Cash hotel

    Super8 at South 31 & 4x5 has rooms for $55 cash, you have to leave $100 cash deposit you receive back when you check out. Understandably to cover damage to the room. I've used it and it's not a great room but suits the need.

    Quote Originally Posted by CcMillerBo  [View Original Post]
    Are hotels / motels that take cash common? Need to grab a room for a couple hours (preferably southside) but I'm married so I can't put anything on the card. I could even leave them my card until checkout as long as they don't put any kind of charge on it.

  13. #12861

    Sabrina Stevens on Eros Tryst Slixa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever look into this? Just curious.
    Try Sabrina Stevens on Eros. Same price and a much better package.

  14. #12860

    Outside my pocket,

    I'm on a fixed income, not wanting to pay that much.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever look into this? Just curious.

  15. #12859
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Question. Do ya'll tip at an encounter?
    Nope. Not unless they're cheap. They're already making more than a doctor per hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape