Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12864

    Busty Brittany

    Has anyone got a review on busty Brittany on Eros she looks amazing.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8233090.htm?cat=1

  2. #12863

    Cash hotel

    Super8 at South 31 & 4x5 has rooms for $55 cash, you have to leave $100 cash deposit you receive back when you check out. Understandably to cover damage to the room. I've used it and it's not a great room but suits the need.

    Quote Originally Posted by CcMillerBo  [View Original Post]
    Are hotels / motels that take cash common? Need to grab a room for a couple hours (preferably southside) but I'm married so I can't put anything on the card. I could even leave them my card until checkout as long as they don't put any kind of charge on it.

  3. #12862

    Sabrina Stevens on Eros Tryst Slixa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever look into this? Just curious.
    Try Sabrina Stevens on Eros. Same price and a much better package.

  4. #12861

    Outside my pocket,

    I'm on a fixed income, not wanting to pay that much.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever look into this? Just curious.

  5. #12860
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Question. Do ya'll tip at an encounter?
    Nope. Not unless they're cheap. They're already making more than a doctor per hour.

  6. #12859

    Just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningSeed  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Eliza Bell? Local number, new on Eros and looks great. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm?cat=1.

    Will TOFTT and report in a couple weeks if nobody has anything bad to say.
    Did anyone ever look into this? Just curious.

  7. #12858

    Question for the pros

    Are hotels / motels that take cash common? Need to grab a room for a couple hours (preferably southside) but I'm married so I can't put anything on the card. I could even leave them my card until checkout as long as they don't put any kind of charge on it.

  8. #12857

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/45919778/.
    I've seen her a couple of times. Ad is 100% accurate. Everything covered. CBJ is very sloppy though. Pussy gets very wet and is tight. She will moan and get into it. No sign of pharma issues.

  9. #12856

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Was in Indy last week and finally got the chance to meet mmgeg. I was very glad I did. Not only was she very easy to talk to, the other things she does with her mouth was incredible
    She is fantastic, and I am long overdue for a visit. Thanks for reminding me!

  10. #12855

    DI Munchkins

    Are there any super-short girls at DI? Most seem to bottom out at 5'5".

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw DI Kay, great time. Thin, Soft and natural. GREAT service, she was enthusiastic about every position and finished with 69 cim. She said she learned from Susie and Tabby and it shows!

  11. #12854

    DI Kay

    Finally saw DI Kay, great time. Thin, Soft and natural. GREAT service, she was enthusiastic about every position and finished with 69 cim. She said she learned from Susie and Tabby and it shows!

  12. #12853

    Mmgeg

    Was in Indy last week and finally got the chance to meet mmgeg. I was very glad I did. Not only was she very easy to talk to, the other things she does with her mouth was incredible.

  13. #12852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if there is a real girl behind the ads or not but the pictures are of Vyvan Le a model and these ads are all over the country, so what's behind the door will not be Vyvan Le.
    I was pretty sure the pics weren't her. Talking to her, she seemed real enough. Even said cash was okay, which rules out the cashapp or gift card scams. If she's totally fake, I don't know what the scam is since she won't even stick with it long enough to try to con me.

  14. #12851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...e/449683980101

    Anyone have any luck seeing if this one was real? I texted to get the scoop last week. When I got ready to set something up Saturday, she wouldn't respond. Finally heard from her Sunday morning but, when I was ready to meet that evening, no response again.

    Also strange, ads were on skipthegames but also on Listcrawler originally. By the weekend, her ads had disappeared from Listcrawler even though they were still coming out on skipthegames. Even the old ones had been removed.
    Don't know if there is a real girl behind the ads or not but the pictures are of Vyvan Le a model and these ads are all over the country, so what's behind the door will not be Vyvan Le.

  15. #12850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Asian

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...e/449683980101

    Anyone have any luck seeing if this one was real? I texted to get the scoop last week. When I got ready to set something up Saturday, she wouldn't respond. Finally heard from her Sunday morning but, when I was ready to meet that evening, no response again.

    Also strange, ads were on skipthegames but also on Listcrawler originally. By the weekend, her ads had disappeared from Listcrawler even though they were still coming out on skipthegames. Even the old ones had been removed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape