Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 7371
-
02-27-20 17:57 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 508Douche move
Dude, that is such a douche move by you. You were probably one who tried lowballing so much and she never would see you. I've seen numerous times as have many other, and will continue to see her. Absolute best around this area by far. Smart, great conversation, solid massage and very beautiful to see. There isn't any reason to lie about these ladies to make yourself seem big. Grow up!
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 13:58 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 186Is this the SA profile?
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/bbb13...f-64051fd3297a
-
02-27-20 13:14 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 137I've seen her many times, I find her incredibly sexy, we have wonderfull time and most certainly be returning.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 11:53 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 2192Jacinda
I realize what I wrote was ambiguous. I meant, "In the past, she hasn't kept her ads up for very long. ".
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I saw her for the first time recently. I thought she was fun as fuck. We had a very relaxed and awesome time. I'd happily repeat.
-
02-27-20 11:13 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 961Not sure what's going on on with her, but I think her run has ended. GPS maybe? Funny how GPS can ruin a girl.
Originally Posted by OldHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 10:15 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 446Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 07:38 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 99I saw her ad up yesterday and texted for rates quoted 160, I offered 130 she replied she was booked and didn't have to lower her rates. I won't do 160 for a massage so back on the look out. With that being said if anyone has a good massage provider who is reasonable please let me know and share a contact with me, I do have a contact to share.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 00:25 #3449Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the update. Any chance you could elaborate? What has changed? PM if you'd like.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:53 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 434Jacinda
I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 17:02 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 2192Jacinda
She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
-
02-26-20 17:01 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 2192Go get that old ass pussy?
Originally Posted by TheHand
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 13:09 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 460That's Kimkay or Kimmie in the StG ad. Pictures are flattering. She does not look the same in person. I saw her once and did not repeat.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 08:11 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 653Z. Ultimate Experience anyone?
Texted with this person. Says it's a Business called Z. Ultimate Experience. Has a website and I got a nice sexy pic from that number. 100 hhr. Not sure for what really!!
They say it will be just me there at the time of my appointment
Just got additional info from a Senior member that this is legit so corrected my post !!
https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...e/649500131569
https://www.z-ultimateexperience.net/book-onlineLast edited by Dan Madison; 02-26-20 at 09:07. Reason: Correction
-
02-26-20 01:12 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 294Stopped in today. Waste of time. The lady had to be at least 80. Avoid.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 00:06 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 460A camera in the ceiling in the massage room?
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





