Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 492 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3456

    Douche move

    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.
    Dude, that is such a douche move by you. You were probably one who tried lowballing so much and she never would see you. I've seen numerous times as have many other, and will continue to see her. Absolute best around this area by far. Smart, great conversation, solid massage and very beautiful to see. There isn't any reason to lie about these ladies to make yourself seem big. Grow up!

  2. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.
    Is this the SA profile?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bbb13...f-64051fd3297a

  3. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.
    I've seen her many times, I find her incredibly sexy, we have wonderfull time and most certainly be returning.

  4. #3453

    Jacinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
    I realize what I wrote was ambiguous. I meant, "In the past, she hasn't kept her ads up for very long. ".

    Anyway, I saw her for the first time recently. I thought she was fun as fuck. We had a very relaxed and awesome time. I'd happily repeat.

  5. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad up yesterday and texted for rates quoted 160, I offered 130 she replied she was booked and didn't have to lower her rates. I won't do 160 for a massage so back on the look out. With that being said if anyone has a good massage provider who is reasonable please let me know and share a contact with me, I do have a contact to share.
    Not sure what's going on on with her, but I think her run has ended. GPS maybe? Funny how GPS can ruin a girl.

  6. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
    Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.

  7. #3450
    I saw her ad up yesterday and texted for rates quoted 160, I offered 130 she replied she was booked and didn't have to lower her rates. I won't do 160 for a massage so back on the look out. With that being said if anyone has a good massage provider who is reasonable please let me know and share a contact with me, I do have a contact to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.

  8. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.
    Thanks for the update. Any chance you could elaborate? What has changed? PM if you'd like.

  9. #3448

    Jacinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.

  10. #3447

    Jacinda

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    I have Lost her information I have seen her and had a great time but got a new phone.

    If anyone can give it to me please.

    Thanks.

    GS.
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870

  11. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today. Waste of time. The lady had to be at least 80. Avoid.
    Go get that old ass pussy?

  12. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this person. Says it's a Business called Z. Ultimate Experience. Has a website and I got a nice sexy pic from that number. 100 hhr. Not sure for what really!!

    They say it will be just me there at the time of my appointment

    Just got additional info from a Senior member that this is legit so corrected my post !!

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...e/649500131569

    https://www.z-ultimateexperience.net/book-online
    That's Kimkay or Kimmie in the StG ad. Pictures are flattering. She does not look the same in person. I saw her once and did not repeat.

  13. #3444

    Z. Ultimate Experience anyone?

    Texted with this person. Says it's a Business called Z. Ultimate Experience. Has a website and I got a nice sexy pic from that number. 100 hhr. Not sure for what really!!

    They say it will be just me there at the time of my appointment

    Just got additional info from a Senior member that this is legit so corrected my post !!

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...e/649500131569

    https://www.z-ultimateexperience.net/book-online
    Last edited by Dan Madison; 02-26-20 at 09:07. Reason: Correction

  14. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Last week or so I was by and the light was on. But I have not heard a whisper about this place in a long time.
    Stopped in today. Waste of time. The lady had to be at least 80. Avoid.

  15. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Had some time in my schedule and found myself on the east side of Madison. Knowing better than to go to Acu Spa (not even sure if they are in biz still) I found this place and ventured in. I personally believe the post glorifying this place is highly embellished and therefore did not sway me towards thinking "I have to check this out ASAP". I will say the spa is rather adequate / nice compared to some place I have visited. The walls go to the ceiling, the room has doors and there were no interruptions during my stay. I didn't catch the MT name but I venture she was 50/60 years old but I'd rank her highly on the AMP scale and appeared to have good physique.

    As most AMP they have thin coverings on the massage table and I took this opportunity to place the fullsize towel on the massage table and laid down face down. Massage was very average / bordering on the lighter sensual side, I was tired and didn't let this bother me but more pressure would have been a good thing. After the flip there was no discussion to be had, her skill was good albeit short / non-existent massage of the head leg or arms afterwards. For those that don't like haggling or negotiating will appreciate this place. I can't speak to the one who said he may have had SS pushed on them but I left happy and relaxed after my time was up.

    I paid. 6 for the hr and walked out after about 70 minutes. Standard tip.

    I wanted this tidbit last to keep you all informed. There is your typical infrared camera when you first walk in the lobby and I am 99% certain there was a camera in the ceiling located above the foot of the bed. Take this info for what it is, would I return. Probably.
    A camera in the ceiling in the massage room?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape