Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 582 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1707

    Jenny

    I highly recommend jenny she is now in Springfield but she told me she is coming down soon. I saw here many times and she is very talented (I saw her clean and buzzed) super sweet and wild at the same time.

  2. #1706

    They don't fess up

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Someone has to have seen this one. She has posted a few times. I'm always leery of Hamden other than Marie but the price is right (which can be a red flag). Come on fess up who saw her.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/111509440907
    With my years on this site and 25+ years in the game I noticed a trend lately. Guys don't fess up because they think you can keep a good provider for themselves and don't want alot of traffic coming there way LOL (trust me guys no women on here are exclusive) but you hear from guys once and a while and chime in saying yeah they saw her but never posted it. I posted positive and alot of negativity to keep us safe.

  3. #1705

    Raj

    I have tried searching for Raj but couldn't find anything. She looks like just my type and was curious if anyone had any interaction with her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/206685813741

  4. #1704

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by Avojo1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone been with Candice? She posts quite a bit as a bbw but her latest pics look great? Been thinking of sampling.
    2-28-20.

    If anyone has any feedback on her, would be much appreciated.

  5. #1703

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella8080  [View Original Post]
    Had the privilege of meeting this bbw gorgeous lady. Was a surprise for my wife and I not to many providers that offer couples sessions. We booked for a hour but she stayed way over that time she was so beautifull and fun GFE, pse, and really had a great time with her I definetly will book with her again. Highly recommend.

    She does light screening but it's no big deal. We wen to her condo it was gorgeous and clean. She is amazing with the mouth skills BBBJ was amazing.
    Thank you for sharing. I'm interested in her.

  6. #1702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Someone has to have seen this one. She has posted a few times. I'm always leery of Hamden other than Marie but the price is right (which can be a red flag). Come on fess up who saw her.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/111509440907
    Wouldn't be interested but you are correct to be wary of Hamden.

  7. #1701

    411

    Someone has to have seen this one. She has posted a few times. I'm always leery of Hamden other than Marie but the price is right (which can be a red flag). Come on fess up who saw her.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/111509440907

  8. #1700

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    This is Kayla.

    She has been between Springfield northern mass and Hartford.

    I guess she's burned all her bridges.

    But she was Robbin people left and right in all the towns I mentioned.

    Be careful.

    She was working with some punks to pull it off.

    860xxxx349.

    Be safe.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/623562366945
    Thand you. This is exactly why I love this forum. I was considering giving her a call because she's hot as hell. But something was telling me too good to be true. I'm glad you posted this warning because she would've gotten someone.

  9. #1699

    Beware of this one

    This is Kayla.

    She has been between Springfield northern mass and Hartford.

    I guess she's burned all her bridges.

    But she was Robbin people left and right in all the towns I mentioned.

    Be careful.

    She was working with some punks to pull it off.

    860xxxx349.

    Be safe.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/623562366945

  10. #1698

    Carmen

    Any intel on Carmen? Tried looking on the boards but there are so many girls names Carmen its hard to tell who's who. LOL.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/482467570800

  11. #1697

    Tried

    I have reached out to her a few times and no luck at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Haven't got a response by text has anyone seen her lately?

  12. #1696

    Chanel latina

    Haven't got a response by text has anyone seen her lately?

  13. #1695

    2 girl special

    Long time lurker and first time poster. I wanted to give back because I have had a lot of fun because of this forum.

    I saw an ad for 2 girl posted in the BP and NH section and they both looked safe to me even though I couldn't find any reviews on them. I sent a text mid morning but didn't get a response. I sent another one around 3 and got a message back pretty quickly. For a single girl qv it was $ for 2 girls qv it was $80. I chose to try out both of them at the same time.

    The girl who handles texting wouldn't give me the address until I gave a time limit and when I would be arriving. Seemed fair so I set up everything and they gave me the motel address on the out skirts of new haven.

    I always arrive earlier than I tell any girl so I can scope out the place and make sure no funny business is happening. Parked in the shitty motel parking lot and waited. The girl texted and said she will walk outside to verify. Once I saw her I walked in we started.

    One girl (one with glasses) was in the shower when I walked in, the other girl came up to me and asked for a LEO check. Completed the check and left the donation on the dresser.

    Both girls are cute and tiny. The one with glasses seems to be more alert and not a user. The other one is a little spacey and I couldn't tell if she was just a space cadet or high.

    Got undressed and one girl started baby while the other finished drying herself off from her shower. Once the one was done she joking us on the bed and one had junior in there mouth and the other was polishing the berries.

    Both girls are very distant when doing this and are very mechanical but they are pretty good. Both did not deep throat or even try. Once I felt ready I slipped on some protection and started missionary with one girl while the glasses girl watched. They let me go back and forth between them no problem. Finished with a standing baby from both and finished on glasses face.

    Overall I had fun and would try them out one more time.

    A few add ons, hotel was really shitty and sketchy at first, the room was a smoking room and left my clothes smelling terrible, both girls did look like the pictures and were friendly.

    I hope this post helps someone!

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...c/266801204166

  14. #1694

    House on Central Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    It has been brought to my attention that a second less known definition is "to hide", I stand corrected.
    Lolol. I'm sorry Gents. My finger kept hitting a d missing the keys while typing. Lolol. I apologize. You guys are funny. Thiis time I will go slow as to not screw up the report. LOL. But that back house on Central is indeed trouble. I was at a friend's tha was not to far from tha spot. Be careful if you deside to go. I'm lucky as I had my compact friend with me.

  15. #1693

    Secreted.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    A hilarious interpretation of events however I think you meant 'secluded' not 'secreted'. 'Secreted' in that mean more like 'pissed their pants' than 'hid behind', then again, maybe they were pissing their pants too!
    It has been brought to my attention that a second less known definition is "to hide", I stand corrected.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape