Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 492 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 7372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad up yesterday and texted for rates quoted 160, I offered 130 she replied she was booked and didn't have to lower her rates. I won't do 160 for a massage so back on the look out. With that being said if anyone has a good massage provider who is reasonable please let me know and share a contact with me, I do have a contact to share.
    I totally get that as I've definitely had many experiences with lots of different girls where I felt afterwards like I'd overpaid.

    But it's not so much that I'd do it again for less as that I wouldn't do it again (with many of these girls) for free.

    I spend way more time trying to find someone worth seeing at all. To quibble about $30 is to misunderstand the value of my time. Like, imagine all the girls I've given $100 or so and it turned out the experience was utterly forgettable at best. Bad hygiene, terrible attitude, rush jobs, fake pics, fat doughy ugly ass things.

    I told myself, how about I have less of those and more awesome experiences worth actually having with girls who are clean, fun, sane, and friendly. And who actually get into the experience.

    Right?

    Anyway, in my one and only recent experience with Jacinda, she was all that.

    Not trying to convince you of anything, just sharing my perspective based on vast quantities of forgettable misadventures that weren't worth the time or money.

  2. #3456

    Douche move

    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.
    Dude, that is such a douche move by you. You were probably one who tried lowballing so much and she never would see you. I've seen numerous times as have many other, and will continue to see her. Absolute best around this area by far. Smart, great conversation, solid massage and very beautiful to see. There isn't any reason to lie about these ladies to make yourself seem big. Grow up!

  3. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.
    Is this the SA profile?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bbb13...f-64051fd3297a

  4. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.
    I've seen her many times, I find her incredibly sexy, we have wonderfull time and most certainly be returning.

  5. #3453

    Jacinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
    I realize what I wrote was ambiguous. I meant, "In the past, she hasn't kept her ads up for very long. ".

    Anyway, I saw her for the first time recently. I thought she was fun as fuck. We had a very relaxed and awesome time. I'd happily repeat.

  6. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad up yesterday and texted for rates quoted 160, I offered 130 she replied she was booked and didn't have to lower her rates. I won't do 160 for a massage so back on the look out. With that being said if anyone has a good massage provider who is reasonable please let me know and share a contact with me, I do have a contact to share.
    Not sure what's going on on with her, but I think her run has ended. GPS maybe? Funny how GPS can ruin a girl.

  7. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
    Hit her up off her Seeking profile and FS is available. Wasn't anything special though.

  8. #3450
    I saw her ad up yesterday and texted for rates quoted 160, I offered 130 she replied she was booked and didn't have to lower her rates. I won't do 160 for a massage so back on the look out. With that being said if anyone has a good massage provider who is reasonable please let me know and share a contact with me, I do have a contact to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.

  9. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.
    Thanks for the update. Any chance you could elaborate? What has changed? PM if you'd like.

  10. #3448

    Jacinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870
    I've seen her a few times, but for whatever reason, she has really lost it. I'll be staying away for a while.

  11. #3447

    Jacinda

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    I have Lost her information I have seen her and had a great time but got a new phone.

    If anyone can give it to me please.

    Thanks.

    GS.
    She's available, but my guess is she may not keep this up very long:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/943342888870

  12. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today. Waste of time. The lady had to be at least 80. Avoid.
    Go get that old ass pussy?

  13. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this person. Says it's a Business called Z. Ultimate Experience. Has a website and I got a nice sexy pic from that number. 100 hhr. Not sure for what really!!

    They say it will be just me there at the time of my appointment

    Just got additional info from a Senior member that this is legit so corrected my post !!

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...e/649500131569

    https://www.z-ultimateexperience.net/book-online
    That's Kimkay or Kimmie in the StG ad. Pictures are flattering. She does not look the same in person. I saw her once and did not repeat.

  14. #3444

    Z. Ultimate Experience anyone?

    Texted with this person. Says it's a Business called Z. Ultimate Experience. Has a website and I got a nice sexy pic from that number. 100 hhr. Not sure for what really!!

    They say it will be just me there at the time of my appointment

    Just got additional info from a Senior member that this is legit so corrected my post !!

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...e/649500131569

    https://www.z-ultimateexperience.net/book-online
    Last edited by Dan Madison; 02-26-20 at 09:07. Reason: Correction

  15. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Last week or so I was by and the light was on. But I have not heard a whisper about this place in a long time.
    Stopped in today. Waste of time. The lady had to be at least 80. Avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape