Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 7370
-
02-25-20 08:34 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 340Yes, BUT
Last week or so I was by and the light was on. But I have not heard a whisper about this place in a long time.
Originally Posted by TheHand
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 21:52 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 652New girls
He must have fun during the auditions / casting sessions. Just like that porn site BackroomCasting!!
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 19:20 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 446State
Anyone know where this troll advertises to find girls? New girl is hot as hell, I'd give her 200/ hr just for a massage / he but I ain't dealing with the guy running state or giving him any portion of it.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/allexsya/877468790285Last edited by SconnieNation7; 02-24-20 at 19:21. Reason: Added link
-
02-19-20 16:03 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 56Maybe not
I guess I would disagree about Jacinda. I first saw Jacinda when she was on State St, then followed when she went independent. Jacinda is pretty, smart and easy to talk to. When she first went independent, she was being compared to Tara. While she might have been close at that point, I believe her effort and attitude fell off. Jacinda has never had the massage skills or the edging skills Tara possessed. I talked to Jacinda about more teasing when I was on my stomach, but she never saw the value in that. I think Jacinda is a good choice, but not necessarily a great value. That is why I stopped seeing her about 6 months ago. FS wasn't what I was needed to make a great session. YMMV. JJF out.
Originally Posted by Preston902
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 13:35 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 13Nia
Has anyone booked Nia before? Always has ad on RR.
-
02-19-20 12:46 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 261Lost info
I have Lost her information I have seen her and had a great time but got a new phone.
Originally Posted by Preston902
[View Original Post]
If anyone can give it to me please.
Thanks.
GS.
-
02-18-20 14:26 #3434Regular Member

Posts: 15Teasing
Jacinda is everything you are looking for.
Originally Posted by JoeMomma1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 17:20 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 56Teasing
I agree with you completely. I like it when a provider gets me worked up before the flip. I've talked to some providers about this and told them it just makes it easier on them if they would edge and I am ready to go when I flip. None seem to see the logic in that. Tara use to do it and there were a couple of girls at Canyon Therapy that would. Macie in Milwaukee does it. Macie will lick the boys and Jr too while you are on your stomach. Anyone who has a provider that understands this appeal, please share.
Originally Posted by JoeMomma1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 11:41 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 460I think any good AMP days are over. If you read reports, common themes are: massage cut short, old woman, pushy for tip, half hearted effort. Not to say that there can't be exceptions, but 9/10 you will be disappointed. Angel is sun prairie is probably most consistent, but I won't go there since I got hassled by investigators.
Originally Posted by JoeMomma1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 08:40 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 1133While she is massaging your leg near your groin but your hand between your legs and wiggle your dick at her. You will probably get a little giggle and significant teasing. Just a suggestion, it's work wonders for me.
Originally Posted by JoeMomma1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 08:30 #3430Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Massage
Is there any MP that the girls do a fair amount of teasing before the flip? Usually I get a little brush by and then just before the flip some fondling of the boys but not too much. I like a fair amount of fondling of everything to get me going before the flip. Or any independant massage ladies, don't need FS. Thanksmuch.
-
02-15-20 16:51 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 446Another Option
For those who have been to Angel. Is there any other place that offers the same type of massage with consistency. If you want to pm that's fine. Been to Angel a bunch but like to branch out don't want disappointment though.
Thanks.
-
02-14-20 02:41 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 53McFarland & Others
I haven't been to McFarland in about two years but it was one of my first experiences at an AMP. Lexxi gave me my first "special" when she was there. She actually gave a decent massage back then with minimal whining about how hard she works. Ran across her again when she was at the first Verona spa by 5th Quarter. Pretty girl but the massage sucked, whined constantly about her job and insisted on a larger than average tip. Now I hear she is at the Odana Rd. I'll pass LOL. Is McFarland still open?
Originally Posted by TheHand
[View Original Post]
Angel. Same experience as others have written.
Fancy Foot. No extras but decent massage.
Rose spa. Or whatever it's called now off of yellowstone. Older lady (Katie?) not much of a looker but was mildly fun. Always decent there but they shuffle girls around a lot and sometimes get the bottom of the barrel.
Day Spa. Seen both of them. Older one too mechanical. The younger prettier one better but not by much.
Relax. Haven't had a chance to go back in awhile. Anyone with info?
As always, your milage may vary.
-
02-12-20 23:57 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 294McFarland
Is the old AMP in McFarland where Lexi and Mary used to be at still open?
-
02-08-20 19:10 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 446Ole don't want to say old haha but Ginger.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




