Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 805 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6969

    Fetishes?

    Do any of you engage in any fetish play with SWs? I have a foot fetish and have an AMP girl that is awesome for foot fetishes but that encounter costs much more with a SW. I was wondering if you know any specific SW who are good at foot fetishes or any other types of fetishes?

  2. #6968

    Danielle

    Anyone seen her lately.

  3. #6967

    Bolt on Amy

    I've known her since she was 18,dated her on the real side, off & on, then divorce & drugs took over her life, haven't seen or heard from her in 6 months, anyone know if she's still alive.

    EAGLE 19.

  4. #6966

    I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Those are quite an assortment of high quality tattoos. I am a bit disappointed that you were not able to get farther down to see who she is property of. I am heartened to hear that her child is living up to the highest of standards her mother is imparting upon her. I am almost curious to find her and see who she is property of.
    Pretty sure its jesus. I see her walking to church all the time. I'm pretty sure she's the property of jesus. Don't believe me? Check her knees for callous. All that kneeling in prayer.

  5. #6965

    Oh my

    Those are quite an assortment of high quality tattoos. I am a bit disappointed that you were not able to get farther down to see who she is property of. I am heartened to hear that her child is living up to the highest of standards her mother is imparting upon her. I am almost curious to find her and see who she is property of.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for awhile. Had a few successful car dates but this time asked for an outcall to my place for full srv. Took my $30 (front for crack) & my cigs and walked off never to return. We've all trusted them after getting to know them. The result is always the same. Not the first or probably even the last 30 bucks I will give away in the hopes of getting a little more than the next guy. She frequents National between 20th-26th. Has her daughter (Kay) following in her motherly footsteps.

  6. #6964

    17 & hooking

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    There is a pretty big main reason anyone should stay away from Angie's daughter, it won't end up very well for you and her running off with a couple dollars is the least of your worries!
    She just may well be too young to sell her goods from the looks of her. Angie is like a sow bear momma watching over her young cub.

  7. #6963

    Oh yeah?

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    There is a pretty big main reason anyone should stay away from Angie's daughter, it won't end up very well for you and her running off with a couple dollars is the least of your worries!
    And what's that?

  8. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for awhile. Had a few successful car dates but this time asked for an outcall to my place for full srv. Took my $30 (front for crack) & my cigs and walked off never to return. We've all trusted them after getting to know them. The result is always the same. Not the first or probably even the last 30 bucks I will give away in the hopes of getting a little more than the next guy. She frequents National between 20th-26th. Has her daughter (Kay) following in her motherly footsteps.
    What does Kay look like? I've never seen this one, but have seen a young dark red haired with black eyebrows, skinny, at that area, dances around dresses normally, might be the daughter?

  9. #6961

    Things change. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuess  [View Original Post]
    NEVER trust a pussy in this business, would rather trust a tard than a pussy any time but I know we think with our diks while doing this LMFAO.
    Usually for the worst.

    Some women aren't hookers. They're mothers short on rent, or maybe a kid's birthday is coming up and they need quick cash. And they're sweet and honorable and upright.

    UNTIL THEY'RE NOT!

    Then they get a bad boyfriend, or a drug habit, or a bad boyfriend's drug habit. Or they get a pimp. Or who knows what the fuck! So even women you've trusted for years wind up taking cash, credit cards, driver's license, or, if you're fucking stupid enough to host in your own house, they arrange a major shakedown or theft. Jesus, if you have the urge to trust a hooker, please cut your dick off, then decide if you want to pursue that relationship or not. If you still do, cut your nuts off. If you wind up full blown eunuch and you still want the relationship, then, hey, more power to you.

    So as some pretty young thing, or sexy older thing, or some wish-fulfillment fetish thing is swallowing your load, and you start to have feelings for her because she's smart enough to call you "Honey" or "Sweetie", or "Love" and kiss you on the cheek that feels like real affections, just keep saying to yourself "I'm A TRICK! I'm A TRICK!" Trick = doormat. Trick = dupe. Trick = loser. Trick = sucker.

    To be quite honest, this game has no winners. It's a forgone Lose-Lose situation. You have a brief moment of pleasure, and they have enough to buy the drugs, clothes, shoes, make-up and wigs they need. You overpaid for a hand job, and they conned you out of some money for a feeling of some kind of connectedness.

    Coochie (still addicted to this game) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #6960

    Kay

    There is a pretty big main reason anyone should stay away from Angie's daughter, it won't end up very well for you and her running off with a couple dollars is the least of your worries!

  11. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    While it is unfortunate, and embarrassing (come on, could see that comming from a mile a way), you are not the first, and you won't be the last. You might be served reading the discussion a page or so back under escort reports. I won't repeat the whole discussion, but to emphasize one thing: do not ever think you are friends with a street walker. No matter how many times you met, no matter how much money has changed hands, do not trust them. Take it from me, and every other person on here that has posted about the SAME experience. No, you are not special. No, she is not unique and different. Read the rules, read about everyone else's mistakes, don't make the same damn ones. That should minimize any bad experiences, other than letting a girl in your car that hasn't showered in a week, is dope sick, and has not washed her clothes in a month. That or you pick up jojo.
    NEVER trust a pussy in this business, would rather trust a tard than a pussy any time but I know we think with our diks while doing this LMFAO.

  12. #6958

    Happens to everyone

    While it is unfortunate, and embarrassing (come on, could see that comming from a mile a way), you are not the first, and you won't be the last. You might be served reading the discussion a page or so back under escort reports. I won't repeat the whole discussion, but to emphasize one thing: do not ever think you are friends with a street walker. No matter how many times you met, no matter how much money has changed hands, do not trust them. Take it from me, and every other person on here that has posted about the SAME experience. No, you are not special. No, she is not unique and different. Read the rules, read about everyone else's mistakes, don't make the same damn ones. That should minimize any bad experiences, other than letting a girl in your car that hasn't showered in a week, is dope sick, and has not washed her clothes in a month. That or you pick up jojo.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for awhile. Had a few successful car dates but this time asked for an outcall to my place for full srv. Took my $30 (front for crack) & my cigs and walked off never to return. We've all trusted them after getting to know them. The result is always the same. Not the first or probably even the last 30 bucks I will give away in the hopes of getting a little more than the next guy. She frequents National between 20th-26th. Has her daughter (Kay) following in her motherly footsteps.

  13. #6957
    Saw 7 SWs on the Southside loop between 9:30 and 11 today, one doesn't count seeing it was fucking jojo in a green Eskimo jacket with the hood up just like green jacket girl on STG, I looped around twice before I saw the Unibrowed freak.

  14. #6956

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for awhile. Had a few successful car dates but this time asked for an outcall to my place for full srv. Took my $30 (front for crack) & my cigs and walked off never to return. We've all trusted them after getting to know them. The result is always the same. Not the first or probably even the last 30 bucks I will give away in the hopes of getting a little more than the next guy. She frequents National between 20th-26th. Has her daughter (Kay) following in her motherly footsteps.
    You should never trust a woman that doesn't wear her seatbelt.

  15. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for awhile. Had a few successful car dates but this time asked for an outcall to my place for full srv. Took my $30 (front for crack) & my cigs and walked off never to return. We've all trusted them after getting to know them. The result is always the same. Not the first or probably even the last 30 bucks I will give away in the hopes of getting a little more than the next guy. She frequents National between 20th-26th. Has her daughter (Kay) following in her motherly footsteps.
    Kay has learned that from her mother and will stroll off with your money if you front her. 40 on my end.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape