Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 30351
-
02-26-20 13:35 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 174Lexi
I'm about 99 1/2% sure she's Alexis (the source of Lexi name, I guess) from Gastonia and Hickory 1-2 years ago. She's on FB and some mugshot sites also (different name). Seems a little pricey for what I remember.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 13:33 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 7338Someone mentioned her on the BBFS thread. Didn't give much details how she was.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 12:44 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 544Lexi of Dallas nc
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/785860452644
She looks attractive and different.
Anyone seen her?
-
02-26-20 10:41 #7218Regular Member

Posts: 1Ymmv
(First time posting. Thought I'd contribute first before asking for info).
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
I did a couple of times with her about 3 yrs ago. Here's the skinny. She does look like her pictures, albeit obviously with a bit more mileage but definitely worth it. She's not british though. Said her family is from some town near London but no accent (maybe the teeth might pass for british). First time around she skipped the bag altogether without me asking. She looked clean enough to take the leap. She's very sweet, GFE type and I ended up having a pretty good time. Second time around was not exactly as great, she seemed a bit rushed and unintersted, but still polite and sweet. Overall, she looks clean and smelled great everywhere but I'm sure there are some demons she deals with (spent a chatty 20 exit min explaining her personal issues which I was patient with but not what you need when they're at the door about to leave after having been rushed through your date.
I know she got into LE trouble (I track that like a hawk in this hobby!) so haven't seen her since, though I haven't been down south enough anyways.
Bottomline, I think it's OK to take the leap, but should expect both dr. Jackyll and Hyde depending on her current sit. Hope this helps.
-
02-26-20 09:21 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 351
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
Ok during the day. Not so much at night.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 07:46 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 59Interesting. How is the location?. And where about is? I am in the area.
Originally Posted by ElkCountry
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 00:42 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 142Cherry
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...235/22/2382115
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Yes, Cherry, will defiantly go down to 40 qv. Saw her recently and she is a fun girl. Defiantly will repeat, treat her nicely and she will return the favor!
Also as a side note, we should all be trying to get these chicks to come down. It is crazy how some of these lady's will try to get 100 pedals just for a short dream!!
-
02-25-20 23:16 #7214Banned Member

Posts: 1148Meagan The Stallion
Please do. She looks fun. Let us know if you do.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-25-20 23:05 #7213Banned Member

Posts: 1148Alexis
Any intel? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/127721009456.
Also, she's in the Queen City Drive area. Okay area or stay away from?
-
02-25-20 21:21 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 77Tracks all over legs and stomach.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 21:09 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 395I was thinking the same looking at those pictures after enlarging you can see all that crap.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:23 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 1205Monroe
I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 17:28 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 27Monroe
Any luck? I'd definitely be interested in dreams about her.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 17:00 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 34Bella
Does she still make you do the visit with her daughter in the room? I never partook because of reading about that.
-
02-25-20 16:54 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 192Megan the stallion
Anyone seen her or do I got to TOFTT?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/309973466412













Reply With Quote




