Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8005

    Meagan The Stallion

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or do I got to TOFTT?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/309973466412
    Please do. She looks fun. Let us know if you do.

    Be safe.

  2. #8004

    Alexis

    Any intel? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/127721009456.

    Also, she's in the Queen City Drive area. Okay area or stay away from?

  3. #8003
    Tracks all over legs and stomach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.

  4. #8002
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.
    I was thinking the same looking at those pictures after enlarging you can see all that crap.

  5. #8001

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    This looks promising, but her name isn't listed in the ad, so I'm a bit leery.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/295541661175
    I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.

  6. #8000

    Monroe

    Any luck? I'd definitely be interested in dreams about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    This looks promising, but her name isn't listed in the ad, so I'm a bit leery.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/295541661175

  7. #7999

    Bella

    Does she still make you do the visit with her daughter in the room? I never partook because of reading about that.

  8. #7998

    Megan the stallion

    Anyone seen her or do I got to TOFTT?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/309973466412

  9. #7997

    Susan F.

    Any experience here. Looks like she might be fun:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8782730.htm

    As always; thanks in advance.

  10. #7996

    I think Riley's done

    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard, if Reily is coming back to visit charlotte.
    Sadly I think she's done escorting and will be in ATL or wherever the wind blows. Last time I saw her (January) she was also applying to graduate programs including the possibility of going to Europe. Had some travel plans too. Honestly for only $$ you couldn't beat the deal: cute girl, intelligent, kissing, BBBJ and even cim / swallow. I now don't hobby as much due to a lack of good talent here but she was solid in my opinion.

  11. #7995

    LKN Area Provider

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/616323420303

    Took a chance.

    Very sweet, sensual, mature provider. Pictures are her for sure. Early to mid 40's MILF with average body. 5'4 130 b cups with nice sized nipples, some baby damage but not bad. Cute round butt, tight, and clean.

    Guys she's new and ad is very limited, but we had a great conversation and she loves to please.

    GFE, lfk, BBBJ, daty 69, BBBJ cim 69.

    Only did QV to test waters.

    Q. v. . 80.

    HHR $.

    HR $. 60.

    YMMV.

  12. #7994

    Lady G

    I noticed she has been hanging out around the airport. I just mentioned Gastonia because she has been mentioned a lot there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't hang out in Gastonia much anymore. Over near the airport in a decent place now. No drama no hassles, give her a try.

  13. #7993

    Lady G

    She doesn't hang out in Gastonia much anymore. Over near the airport in a decent place now. No drama no hassles, give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/937483591633

    "I am tiny.

    I am only 4'10.

    💖128139;LaDy G💋128150;.

    ✳incall ONLY.

    Available 24/7.

    I ACCEPT ALL RACES.

    💯 % REAL PICS.

    Verification on instagram.

    Theladyg86.

    Or.

    Search my old #.

    3366901600.

    ✅ I accept all races.

    🚫no law enforcement.

    🚫no drama.

    🚫BBFS.

    🚫no anal.

    🚫no deep kissing.

    🌲420 friendly.

    Did you have a stressful day Don't have time for a relationship OR Just ain't being SATISFIED at home Look no more I got you covered Baby ❇ INCALL ONLY ❇ I ACCEPT ❇ 50 bj70 qv 💯 Cum 👀 what all the fuss is about ❇ VERIFICATION ON INSTAGRAM at theladyg86 or you make lookup my old # 3366901600 🚫 NO EXTRA PICS. 💯 I AM 100% ME (how can I hide my tattoo on my ass. Smh) 🚫 NO DRAMA ALLOWED 🚫 NO LAW ENFORCEMENT 🚫 NO ANAL 🚫NO BBFS 🌲129347; FRIENDLY".

  14. #7992

    Try a different number

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeBad  [View Original Post]
    I've tried for months to schedule something with her. Best I ever got was a "Hi" reply to a text, then ghosted. Anybody know the secret to booking with her? She's missing out LOL.
    Sometimes when a girl won't respond I'll get a new number through text free and give it another shot. I try to word it differently so hopefully they'll answer. I did just last week with Madison / Paris. On a side note my experience with Indigo was not as pleasant as all of the cheerleaders that she has. It was one of the worst that I had had at the time. Clearly your YMMV.

  15. #7991

    Monroe

    This looks promising, but her name isn't listed in the ad, so I'm a bit leery.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/295541661175

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape