Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte1221  [View Original Post]
    Found someone who looks new to the area from Raleigh. I went to the Raleigh fourms and searched the name found in her link with no intell. Anyone happen to have seen this one? Looks like she goes by Karri.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/732201828514
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/127721009456.

    Also, she's in the Queen City Drive area. Okay area or stay away from?
    Ok during the day. Not so much at night.

  2. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkCountry  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/616323420303

    Took a chance.

    Very sweet, sensual, mature provider. Pictures are her for sure. Early to mid 40's MILF with average body. 5'4 130 b cups with nice sized nipples, some baby damage but not bad. Cute round butt, tight, and clean.

    Guys she's new and ad is very limited, but we had a great conversation and she loves to please.

    GFE, lfk, BBBJ, daty 69, BBBJ cim 69.

    Only did QV to test waters.

    Q. v. . 80.

    HHR $.

    HR $. 60.

    YMMV.
    Interesting. How is the location?. And where about is? I am in the area.

  3. #8006

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    FYI: A dude posted about her in the street walker reports. He said he picked her up on WL and she took him to a parking lot and gave him top and bottom for. 4. Her STG quote is higher, you might be able to talk her down.
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...235/22/2382115

    Yes, Cherry, will defiantly go down to 40 qv. Saw her recently and she is a fun girl. Defiantly will repeat, treat her nicely and she will return the favor!

    Also as a side note, we should all be trying to get these chicks to come down. It is crazy how some of these lady's will try to get 100 pedals just for a short dream!!

  4. #8005

    Meagan The Stallion

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or do I got to TOFTT?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/309973466412
    Please do. She looks fun. Let us know if you do.

    Be safe.

  5. #8004

    Alexis

    Any intel? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/127721009456.

    Also, she's in the Queen City Drive area. Okay area or stay away from?

  6. #8003
    Tracks all over legs and stomach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.

  7. #8002
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.
    I was thinking the same looking at those pictures after enlarging you can see all that crap.

  8. #8001

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    This looks promising, but her name isn't listed in the ad, so I'm a bit leery.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/295541661175
    I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.

  9. #8000

    Monroe

    Any luck? I'd definitely be interested in dreams about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    This looks promising, but her name isn't listed in the ad, so I'm a bit leery.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/295541661175

  10. #7999

    Bella

    Does she still make you do the visit with her daughter in the room? I never partook because of reading about that.

  11. #7998

    Megan the stallion

    Anyone seen her or do I got to TOFTT?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/309973466412

  12. #7997

    Susan F.

    Any experience here. Looks like she might be fun:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8782730.htm

    As always; thanks in advance.

  13. #7996

    I think Riley's done

    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard, if Reily is coming back to visit charlotte.
    Sadly I think she's done escorting and will be in ATL or wherever the wind blows. Last time I saw her (January) she was also applying to graduate programs including the possibility of going to Europe. Had some travel plans too. Honestly for only $$ you couldn't beat the deal: cute girl, intelligent, kissing, BBBJ and even cim / swallow. I now don't hobby as much due to a lack of good talent here but she was solid in my opinion.

  14. #7995

    LKN Area Provider

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/616323420303

    Took a chance.

    Very sweet, sensual, mature provider. Pictures are her for sure. Early to mid 40's MILF with average body. 5'4 130 b cups with nice sized nipples, some baby damage but not bad. Cute round butt, tight, and clean.

    Guys she's new and ad is very limited, but we had a great conversation and she loves to please.

    GFE, lfk, BBBJ, daty 69, BBBJ cim 69.

    Only did QV to test waters.

    Q. v. . 80.

    HHR $.

    HR $. 60.

    YMMV.

  15. #7994

    Lady G

    I noticed she has been hanging out around the airport. I just mentioned Gastonia because she has been mentioned a lot there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't hang out in Gastonia much anymore. Over near the airport in a decent place now. No drama no hassles, give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape