Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 31135
-
02-25-20 23:16 #8005Banned Member

Posts: 1148Meagan The Stallion
Please do. She looks fun. Let us know if you do.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-25-20 23:05 #8004Banned Member

Posts: 1148Alexis
Any intel? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/127721009456.
Also, she's in the Queen City Drive area. Okay area or stay away from?
-
02-25-20 21:21 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 77Tracks all over legs and stomach.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 21:09 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 395I was thinking the same looking at those pictures after enlarging you can see all that crap.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:23 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 1205Monroe
I would proceed with caution here. Monroe has nothing but dump motels and you can clearly see the body sores on her in the pictures.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 17:28 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 27Monroe
Any luck? I'd definitely be interested in dreams about her.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 17:00 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 34Bella
Does she still make you do the visit with her daughter in the room? I never partook because of reading about that.
-
02-25-20 16:54 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 192Megan the stallion
Anyone seen her or do I got to TOFTT?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/309973466412
-
02-25-20 14:39 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 30Susan F.
Any experience here. Looks like she might be fun:
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8782730.htm
As always; thanks in advance.
-
02-25-20 13:53 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 305I think Riley's done
Sadly I think she's done escorting and will be in ATL or wherever the wind blows. Last time I saw her (January) she was also applying to graduate programs including the possibility of going to Europe. Had some travel plans too. Honestly for only $$ you couldn't beat the deal: cute girl, intelligent, kissing, BBBJ and even cim / swallow. I now don't hobby as much due to a lack of good talent here but she was solid in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Popye
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 13:41 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 153LKN Area Provider
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/616323420303
Took a chance.
Very sweet, sensual, mature provider. Pictures are her for sure. Early to mid 40's MILF with average body. 5'4 130 b cups with nice sized nipples, some baby damage but not bad. Cute round butt, tight, and clean.
Guys she's new and ad is very limited, but we had a great conversation and she loves to please.
GFE, lfk, BBBJ, daty 69, BBBJ cim 69.
Only did QV to test waters.
Q. v. . 80.
HHR $.
HR $. 60.
YMMV.
-
02-25-20 13:13 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 7337Lady G
I noticed she has been hanging out around the airport. I just mentioned Gastonia because she has been mentioned a lot there.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 12:45 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 202Lady G
She doesn't hang out in Gastonia much anymore. Over near the airport in a decent place now. No drama no hassles, give her a try.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 12:20 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 137Try a different number
Sometimes when a girl won't respond I'll get a new number through text free and give it another shot. I try to word it differently so hopefully they'll answer. I did just last week with Madison / Paris. On a side note my experience with Indigo was not as pleasant as all of the cheerleaders that she has. It was one of the worst that I had had at the time. Clearly your YMMV.
Originally Posted by BrokeBad
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 12:01 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 320Monroe
This looks promising, but her name isn't listed in the ad, so I'm a bit leery.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/295541661175









Reply With Quote






