Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,146 to 23,160 of 31133
-
02-25-20 10:17 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 150Rachael
Has anyone verified this one http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/173366010619.
-
02-25-20 04:32 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 346Camden
Thank you. I think I'll pass.
Camden has some solid reviews on them. Think I'll set something up this week.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/464416192153
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 04:16 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 42Who tf is Lady G.
Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 21:21 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 35M&M titties
I took it to mean M&M like the candy. Unless she's had work done in the past few months, she's got A-cups, really nice ones. If you like them small you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 21:04 #7984Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo
Pics 1, 2, 5, and 9 were just taken this past week. 3, 4, 6, and 7 aren't even a year old. 8 and 10 are over a year old but still less that 2 years old. Her face is just as beautiful as her body. I've been seeing her for 2 years and she's the best I've had. And based on her regulars, there are others who feel the same as I.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
I sent you a pm to answer your other questions.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/257353736129
-
02-24-20 21:02 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 96She's legit
I've seen her about a year ago for a car date. She's legit and her pics are real. She does have demons and missing teeth. Otherwise, cool lady and gets the job done.
Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 21:01 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 309Curious to know the detail but your inbox is full!
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 20:55 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 117Lady G
Hey everyone,
I don't really partake in the hobby anymore unless I get that itch. I saw Lady G about a month or so ago, and she's pretty legit.
Sketch hotel off of 85, easy setup process, and an overall good experience. I kept seeing these reviews for her BJ's, and while it wasn't terrible, I think I overhyped it in my head. It was still better than most, What really got me done was how tiny and tight she is. Went doggy and I finished in probably about 10 minutes or so. Really nice view from behind and you can basically just mount her until you finish.
Overall, I would recommend.
-
02-24-20 20:52 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 117Any takers?
Has anyone experienced this one? I've googled the # and haven't come up with anything.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/141677478894
-
02-24-20 18:56 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 408I saw her last week, small spinner type, cute, everything covered, no kissing, other than that, it was ok- I might repeat, just because she's close by.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
There is one detail I'm leaving out, PM for details.
-
02-24-20 18:45 #7978Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Escorts?
Any links to good agency's or independent Asians providing full GFE? Japanese / Chinese or Korean.
-
02-24-20 18:00 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 288Indigo? Worth it?
So, I've taken a little break to sample free mature offerings from Ashley Madison, but I'm craving a young, hot, looker and thinking about seeing Indigo. She breaks a couple of my rules no qv, up charge for GFE / DATY, no face picbut based on y’all’s reviews, I'm still tempted. Can any of you mongers verify that her GFE is really GFE (dfk, DATY, BBBJ, etc.)? Are her body pics accurate? How's her face? Does she perform wellis she into it? Squirt? O?or is she just a good body to look at? Any thoughts would be appreciated (Pm if you prefer).
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 15:14 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 255Meh
I dreamed of her once a couple months back, did have a slight accent, rougher than her photos, state of her teeth says demons but no solid proof, pretty underwhelming dream, haven't seen since.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 07:03 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 7337Most of the reports I have seen haven't been very good. I think I seen one positive post and about 10 negative ones.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 06:37 #7974Banned Member

Posts: 1148Cherry
FYI: A dude posted about her in the street walker reports. He said he picked her up on WL and she took him to a parking lot and gave him top and bottom for. 4. Her STG quote is higher, you might be able to talk her down.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





