Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 8730
-
02-29-20 21:08 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 335See #1636 in Waterbury forum.
Originally Posted by Tossaway1234
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...679&viewfull=1#post4545679.
-
02-29-20 17:45 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 28Raj
She is reviewed in Waterbury and Hartford.
I dreamt of her a few weeks ago. Private residence in New haven with a private driveway. Set up was easy and address was given when plans were worked out.
She is tiny and loves to fuck. Started with BBBJ then slipped on protection and she rode me until she came. I hit it from the back until I filled the bag.
Great time and I will see her again. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Tossaway1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 14:01 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 1251Link please
Thanks for the tease, but please ad a link.
Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 12:42 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 157Jenny
I highly recommend jenny she is now in Springfield but she told me she is coming down soon. I saw here many times and she is very talented (I saw her clean and buzzed) super sweet and wild at the same time.
-
02-29-20 12:39 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 157They don't fess up
With my years on this site and 25+ years in the game I noticed a trend lately. Guys don't fess up because they think you can keep a good provider for themselves and don't want alot of traffic coming there way LOL (trust me guys no women on here are exclusive) but you hear from guys once and a while and chime in saying yeah they saw her but never posted it. I posted positive and alot of negativity to keep us safe.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 22:48 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 25Raj
I have tried searching for Raj but couldn't find anything. She looks like just my type and was curious if anyone had any interaction with her.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/206685813741
-
02-28-20 16:21 #1704Regular Member

Posts: 10Candice
2-28-20.
Originally Posted by Avojo1
[View Original Post]
If anyone has any feedback on her, would be much appreciated.
-
02-28-20 16:07 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 10Candice
Thank you for sharing. I'm interested in her.
Originally Posted by Bella8080
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 10:50 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 576Wouldn't be interested but you are correct to be wary of Hamden.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 10:27 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 878411
Someone has to have seen this one. She has posted a few times. I'm always leery of Hamden other than Marie but the price is right (which can be a red flag). Come on fess up who saw her.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/111509440907
-
02-27-20 07:56 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 312Thank you
Thand you. This is exactly why I love this forum. I was considering giving her a call because she's hot as hell. But something was telling me too good to be true. I'm glad you posted this warning because she would've gotten someone.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 12:28 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 375Beware of this one
This is Kayla.
She has been between Springfield northern mass and Hartford.
I guess she's burned all her bridges.
But she was Robbin people left and right in all the towns I mentioned.
Be careful.
She was working with some punks to pull it off.
860xxxx349.
Be safe.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/623562366945
-
02-25-20 14:13 #1698Regular Member

Posts: 20Carmen
Any intel on Carmen? Tried looking on the boards but there are so many girls names Carmen its hard to tell who's who. LOL.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/482467570800
-
02-25-20 10:58 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 476Tried
I have reached out to her a few times and no luck at all.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 22:04 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 285Chanel latina
Haven't got a response by text has anyone seen her lately?










Reply With Quote





