Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 206 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobz  [View Original Post]
    For real, the last blind spinner I had ran off to Vegas about a year ago. Used to get CBJ, cfs, and she took a pounding in the ass like a champ all for 120 and no clock watching. We used even shower together before and after with plenty of play during. I have during able to find any girl that comes anywhere near that unicorn since.
    You deserve the loss for not sharing so she could stay and make a living. 😬

  2. #2339
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Dry

    For real, the last blind spinner I had ran off to Vegas about a year ago. Used to get CBJ, cfs, and she took a pounding in the ass like a champ all for 120 and no clock watching. We used even shower together before and after with plenty of play during. I have during able to find any girl that comes anywhere near that unicorn since.

  3. #2338

    Harsh Times

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.
    Looks like I'm not the only one looking for affordable white pussy! Hook it up? Thanks.

  4. #2337

    Preggo 80 QV

    Here's a cute 22 yo blond white chick from cityXguide I saw earlier this month for 80 QV CBJ, CFS, +20 for video and I gave a her a $25 Target gift card as tip and said go get something cute for your baby. I love preggo chicks who are still super skinny. The only thing large was her tummy and her engorged boobs and grape sized nips. As long as I was gentle, she let me suck on them a little bit while I was pounding her mish. She was so sexy. Her face, legs, arms, and butt are all so thin. Another thing I noticed with preggo chicks is how wet their pussy gets. I can't wait to see her again after she pops this kid out. I have enjoyed many cute and petite chicks from low end hooker sites online for cheap quick visits. They are out there, and when you see one, you better fuck them ASAP because if you wait too long thinking they will be there tomorrow, you will realize the train has left the station and you are waving at it with your ticket LOL.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails preggo 22yo blond (1).jpg‎   preggo 22yo blond (2).jpg‎   preggo 22yo blond (3).jpg‎   preggo 22yo blond (4).jpg‎  

  5. #2336
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTouchThat  [View Original Post]
    Steak could you lmk when the readhead starts posting again? Missed my opportunity and she hasn't advertised again since!
    Me too, I'd be happy to try any of those three spinners.

  6. #2335

    Some Bakersfield Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.
    I have to go up to Bakersfield on business on occasion and would love to be able to contact the girl you describe from up there. Would you mind asking her permission and PM'ing her contact info. You don't receive PM's I see.

  7. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.
    Steak could you lmk when the readhead starts posting again? Missed my opportunity and she hasn't advertised again since!

  8. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.
    Damnit steak, hook it up! I rarely get opportunities to monger so I live vicariously reading and taking note on reports and tips that I might try if I'm in the area.

    Hook it up! I'm in Bakersfield and Ontario for work all the time! I've tried PD, Cityx etc. But most are ugly or asking for ridiculous $. EroticReview is back online but many are $$$ as well.

    I tried to meet up the Famous Jane but she flaked and went on a long vacation and now has emotional person problems so she cant provide. Need to find a white or Hispanic spinner to replace Angelcheeks who is apparently a sumo wrestler now. I was even desperate to try to contact that whale for a BBBJ but she doesnt pick up (I would think she is desperate for $$$).

    Only luck Ive found for cheap spinners are black or old asian cougars but Im not into them as much.

    Reading up about those fellas at Girls Do Porn, or other casting sites... I would love to learn how they find so many hot girls willing for so little money.

  9. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.
    Good tip on cityx. It's odd how hard it is to find a decent looking low cost white chick. They're everywhere back on the east coast. But 3 in one month you must have scoody doo level detective skills I haven't found a decent one in 6 months. I might have to start searching the low end sites a little harder. Hats off.

  10. #2331

    A hot girl

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...12-356149.html

    Will you verify her whether she is legit or no? I am looking for an accompany. Thanks.

  11. #2330

    Looking for love in the wrong places

    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the days when you could get a decent escort 15 minutes FS for 80 $ and 30 minutes 100 $ , 1 hour $120 or $140 ? Now shit 200 is 15 minutes! You want a good looking escort $700 plus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lo (2).jpg‎   Lo (5).png‎   Dy (1).jpg‎   Dy (2).jpg‎   Dy (3).jpg‎  

    Zi (1).png‎   Zi (2).png‎  

  12. #2329
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    De beers

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaquero2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else a fan of cock rings? I still haven't tried a steel or metal one, but I have several that are made of silicone that I like.

    For the uninitiated: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=404912499..

    https://lifeafter40.net/introduction-to-cock-rings/
    I like the steel ones. De beers makes on with diamond baguettes (those little like rhinestone diamonds). I saw one online in a nice blue antique shade as well.

  13. #2328

    Ever tried a cock ring?

    Anyone else a fan of cock rings? I still haven't tried a steel or metal one, but I have several that are made of silicone that I like.

    For the uninitiated: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=404912499..

    https://lifeafter40.net/introduction-to-cock-rings/

  14. #2327

    Insane!

    What happened to the days when you could get a decent escort 15 minutes FS for 80 $ and 30 minutes 100 $ , 1 hour $120 or $140 ? Now shit 200 is 15 minutes! You want a good looking escort $700 plus.

  15. #2326
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Recently I called up an old friend. Some of you may know her under another name. She's got a job now and is much harder to find.

    Introducing Foxy (my made up name). She's the good stuff made from pure star dust. A real bad Mama Jama and near perfect. Her skin is so smooth that it glows and even her flaws look pretty darn cute. I'm slowing down my mongering and nurturing a better rapport with only 5 women.

    I picked her up at her friends and we drove off. Got a room, took showers, and then snuggled (ha ha, how cute?) Then I ate some good pussy. After she came, she went to work on my stick. She gave a great BJ including some toe curling ball suck action. I kept myself busy fingering her pussy. Round two, I opened her legs up wide and ate her shaved pussy like it was my first buffet after dieting. Got her good and she became so sensitive, but being a willing pleaser, she let me continue. For the third one she covered her face with her hands and was so loud. Her head was rocking back and forth, and then she shuddered uncontrollably. My turn. LK, BBJ, CFS.

    When I dropped her off I asked her if she needed any money. She said sometimes, "I like to do this for fun too." I gave her a little something for whatever. Foxy is on my team.

    Fuck Force Five.
    I love sucking some fuck force Five pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape