Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 3090
-
02-26-20 21:05 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 109You deserve the loss for not sharing so she could stay and make a living. 😬
Originally Posted by Noobz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 18:12 #2339Regular Member

Posts: 11Dry
For real, the last blind spinner I had ran off to Vegas about a year ago. Used to get CBJ, cfs, and she took a pounding in the ass like a champ all for 120 and no clock watching. We used even shower together before and after with plenty of play during. I have during able to find any girl that comes anywhere near that unicorn since.
-
02-26-20 08:33 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 2017Harsh Times
Looks like I'm not the only one looking for affordable white pussy! Hook it up? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 23:21 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 863Preggo 80 QV
Here's a cute 22 yo blond white chick from cityXguide I saw earlier this month for 80 QV CBJ, CFS, +20 for video and I gave a her a $25 Target gift card as tip and said go get something cute for your baby. I love preggo chicks who are still super skinny. The only thing large was her tummy and her engorged boobs and grape sized nips. As long as I was gentle, she let me suck on them a little bit while I was pounding her mish. She was so sexy. Her face, legs, arms, and butt are all so thin. Another thing I noticed with preggo chicks is how wet their pussy gets. I can't wait to see her again after she pops this kid out. I have enjoyed many cute and petite chicks from low end hooker sites online for cheap quick visits. They are out there, and when you see one, you better fuck them ASAP because if you wait too long thinking they will be there tomorrow, you will realize the train has left the station and you are waving at it with your ticket LOL.
Steak.
-
02-25-20 21:25 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 109Me too, I'd be happy to try any of those three spinners.
Originally Posted by DontTouchThat
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:23 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 78Some Bakersfield Info?
I have to go up to Bakersfield on business on occasion and would love to be able to contact the girl you describe from up there. Would you mind asking her permission and PM'ing her contact info. You don't receive PM's I see.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 16:28 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 57Steak could you lmk when the readhead starts posting again? Missed my opportunity and she hasn't advertised again since!
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 15:10 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 109Damnit steak, hook it up! I rarely get opportunities to monger so I live vicariously reading and taking note on reports and tips that I might try if I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
Hook it up! I'm in Bakersfield and Ontario for work all the time! I've tried PD, Cityx etc. But most are ugly or asking for ridiculous $. EroticReview is back online but many are $$$ as well.
I tried to meet up the Famous Jane but she flaked and went on a long vacation and now has emotional person problems so she cant provide. Need to find a white or Hispanic spinner to replace Angelcheeks who is apparently a sumo wrestler now. I was even desperate to try to contact that whale for a BBBJ but she doesnt pick up (I would think she is desperate for $$$).
Only luck Ive found for cheap spinners are black or old asian cougars but Im not into them as much.
Reading up about those fellas at Girls Do Porn, or other casting sites... I would love to learn how they find so many hot girls willing for so little money.
-
02-25-20 11:17 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 578Good tip on cityx. It's odd how hard it is to find a decent looking low cost white chick. They're everywhere back on the east coast. But 3 in one month you must have scoody doo level detective skills I haven't found a decent one in 6 months. I might have to start searching the low end sites a little harder. Hats off.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 00:55 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 496A hot girl
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...12-356149.html
Will you verify her whether she is legit or no? I am looking for an accompany. Thanks.
-
02-25-20 00:33 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 863Looking for love in the wrong places
You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.
Steak.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 11:45 #2329Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977De beers
I like the steel ones. De beers makes on with diamond baguettes (those little like rhinestone diamonds). I saw one online in a nice blue antique shade as well.
Originally Posted by Vaquero2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 11:28 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 105Ever tried a cock ring?
Anyone else a fan of cock rings? I still haven't tried a steel or metal one, but I have several that are made of silicone that I like.
For the uninitiated: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=404912499..
https://lifeafter40.net/introduction-to-cock-rings/
-
02-23-20 07:20 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 2017Insane!
What happened to the days when you could get a decent escort 15 minutes FS for 80 $ and 30 minutes 100 $ , 1 hour $120 or $140 ? Now shit 200 is 15 minutes! You want a good looking escort $700 plus.
-
02-23-20 00:07 #2326I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I love sucking some fuck force Five pussy.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





