Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 344 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by LckHerLots  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady saw her on Erotic Monkey.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ryane-escort-concord-69695
    Hasn't been online in 5 years.

  2. #836

    Ryane

    Any info on this lady saw her on Erotic Monkey.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ryane-escort-concord-69695

  3. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, asked her if she was available and where she was located, got a picture back of her price list starting at $500 and ending with $4000, when I win the lottery, I'll follow up with a report.
    Ditto,

    Then when asked how to setup appointment no response.

  4. #834

    Claribel

    Quote Originally Posted by BloopHlo  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum and seemed like minority consensus was that this was TGTBT. That said, 6X3 number, long established twitter with actual posts. Logically speaking, only red flag is that she looks simply too gorgeous. That said, in more freedom-loving western cities, social media presence as a SW is common, if not required. Hell, just look at Toronto.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ribel_i8065644
    I texted her, asked her if she was available and where she was located, got a picture back of her price list starting at $500 and ending with $4000, when I win the lottery, I'll follow up with a report.

  5. #833

    Claribel - Busty Blonde Playmate Claribel

    Searched the forum and seemed like minority consensus was that this was TGTBT. That said, 6X3 number, long established twitter with actual posts. Logically speaking, only red flag is that she looks simply too gorgeous. That said, in more freedom-loving western cities, social media presence as a SW is common, if not required. Hell, just look at Toronto.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ribel_i8065644

  6. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted this one the other day.

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...a/111094091942 I spoke with her & confirmed a time for her to come to me. When the time came, I texted to see if she was on her way, crickets. 3 texts later, she finally answered & said something about having to put her kid to bed. She asked if I was still interested so I figured I'd give her another shot. She said she'd leave now. 30 minutes later, nothing, didn't answer texts, after I tried calling a couple of times, she shut her phone off.

    Anybody else have any interactions with her?
    I've been in contact with her. She shown the typical junkie Behavior. Replies to my texts 5 hours later. After I initially texted her. Girls like this are very hard to schedule with. If you have no life and all day to spare. Then try to set things up. But I kind of gave up on her.

  7. #831

    No show!

    So I contacted this one the other day.

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...a/111094091942 I spoke with her & confirmed a time for her to come to me. When the time came, I texted to see if she was on her way, crickets. 3 texts later, she finally answered & said something about having to put her kid to bed. She asked if I was still interested so I figured I'd give her another shot. She said she'd leave now. 30 minutes later, nothing, didn't answer texts, after I tried calling a couple of times, she shut her phone off.

    Anybody else have any interactions with her?

  8. #830

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently, I've tried contacting her but she hasn't gotten back to me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/664744416697
    Others have reported she will go silent for periods of time.

  9. #829

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by LaterGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just search for her name on this site and boom.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=wynter#post4645951.
    I met her about 2 years ago and she went by the name "Summer". She was friendly and seemed new to the business. Got a BBBJ and covered FS and Greek. Ended with CIM. I think damage was 140.

  10. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently, I've tried contacting her but she hasn't gotten back to me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/664744416697
    Read post #813.

    Nash.

  11. #827

    Info

    Anyone see her recently, I've tried contacting her but she hasn't gotten back to me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/664744416697

  12. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen stuff about her before. Any info, good bad etc.
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/217005707332
    Just search for her name on this site and boom.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=wynter#post4645951.

  13. #825

    Any info?

    I think I have seen stuff about her before. Any info, good bad etc.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/217005707332

  14. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably not. She is posting all over, I texted her this morning at 7 a asked if she was available and where she is located, she texts back, where are you located? Right there is a big red flag. I say Dover, then she replies, I'm really close to Dover, I asked where? She replies with rates: hh $120, Hour 170,2 hours 200, which is a great rate if she was real. (the 2 hours).
    The "where you at" question is a typical scam. I had been getting these a lot so I made up a town, Titiuass, and she was in the next town. So I asked rates and she told me prepay 150. I told her I would meet her at the motel 6 in Titiuass but she still wanted the deposit. LOL.

  15. #823

    Info

    Hello eveyone Happy Saturday. I was wondering if anyone has seen these two at all? You an private message me if you want. I found the girl with the blue on SA and the other is her roommate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_19731.jpg‎   IMG_19721.jpg‎   IMG_19711.jpg‎   IMG_19311.jpg‎   FullSizeR1(11).jpg‎  

    FullSizeR2.jpg‎   FullSizeR1(10).jpg‎   IMG_13141.jpg‎   FullSizeR1(7).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape